Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

Chapter 383 is here.

I love you Chrome.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

WOW THATS JUST AWESOME ! WAY TO MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN UP! oh wait wrong manga............... anyway . . . . great chapter loved it lets just hope she makes it out of this fight alive! and i want to see how the others are doing as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find it very heartwarming how Chrome finally summoned her resolve. I had a moment to laugh because all this time when the others are far into having honed their own powers, Chrome utilizes the gigantic learning curve of having witnessed and participated in all these battles to unleash her inner strength. It's a fresh surprise to be engaged in a new battle perspective. I recall in the anime when Chrome first appeared on-screen. I considered at the time that since she is Mukuro's ambassador to the Vongola family, and including how she looks like his female equivalent, she must have a great amount of power on her own. We finally get what in my opinion is an honest and integral part of Chrome's characterization; even though the translation poorly conveys this, the artwork portrays Mukuro to hold Chrome in the highest of tiers of ability. He esteems her to almost be an equivalent and worthy of fighting as an incredible ally in battle. Great day to be a female fan for those of whom are out there hahahah

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I really wonder why Bermuda stopped the vindice.

She's missing organs, they're zombies. Something to do with that I assumed not too sure what though.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    She's missing organs, they're zombies. Something to do with that I assumed not too sure what though.
    It's that she and them should be dead, but they aren't... the other thing is that there is someone (presumably Chrome) who constantly betrays Bermuda's expectations and thus can be dangerous or useful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I really wonder why Bermuda stopped the vindice.
    Im 85% sure that the very reason is because Chrome is actually one of the 3 strong illusionist, who can fool the vindice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mukuro Rukudo View Post
    Im 85% sure that the very reason is because Chrome is actually one of the 3 strong illusionist, who can fool the vindice ^^
    I honestly thought that implied Mukuro, Flan, and Uncle Kawahiro. I considered Mammon, but I figured he wasn't strong enough to do it.

And does this mean that Chrome will permanently be the Vongola Mist guardian, or is she still Mukuro's ambassador?

Quote Originally Posted by Americano0305 View Post
    I honestly thought that implied Mukuro, Flan, and Uncle Kawahiro. I considered Mammon, but I figured he wasn't strong enough to do it.

And does this mean that Chrome will permanently be the Vongola Mist guardian, or is she still Mukuro's ambassador?
    From what I understood, that person was Deamon Spade.