View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I think the only reason he will be a problem for Ichigo is because of the soul particle subjugation thing they can do. Im guessing the higher up the ladder Ichigo and co. go the more the opponent can sub and the faster they can too, and since Shinigami are made of the stuff and the hadou and bakudou are soul particles too then they can just pull a Inoue and erase them from existance? I wonder if she will play a part in this arc too....
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think the only reason he will be a problem for Ichigo is because of the soul particle subjugation thing they can do. Im guessing the higher up the ladder Ichigo and co. go the more the opponent can sub and the faster they can too, and since Shinigami are made of the stuff and the hadou and bakudou are soul particles too then they can just pull a Inoue and erase them from existance? I wonder if she will play a part in this arc too....
    I guess that you are talking about Quinces ability to not only dissolve spirit matter in to spirit particles (including those inside the bodies of their enemies), but also the ability to absorb those and use in their attacks ?

Theoretically, with that ability, they should be capable of doing the same thing that Ukitake's Zan can do.

An excellent example is what the Quincy Emperor did, he first dissolved the throne in to spirit particles and then reconstructed it in to stairs (Quincy make their arrows in a similar fashion). Another example is how Ishida was able to dissolve buildings (in his Final Quincy Last Angel Mode) in to spirit particles and condensed them in a single arrow that obliterated Mayuri's Zan and Mayuri himself. It's possible that this is the reason why that Quincy Captain believes that Ishida's arrows are stronger than his.