View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    my reaction was "wtf is this over already?" Way too short + nothing happened.

It was a short chapter but it was good.

Inc. Ishida upgrade soon... apparently he is famous supposedly strong?

Hopefully Kaptain Krout will put the hurt on Ichigo and make him get real serious... hopefully enough so that Zangetsu/Hichigo finally gets some air time and has to step in and bitchslap some resolve into Ichigo or some such...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post

Hopefully Kaptain Krout will put the hurt on Ichigo and make him get real serious... hopefully enough so that Zangetsu/Hichigo finally gets some air time and has to step in and bitchslap some resolve into Ichigo or some such...
    He is supposedly.... the only reason why he is not currently or before is because of nobody mentoring the proper quincy arts imo.... he just trains by himself and learns through combat experience.... ichigo learns that way too but like i suggested ichigo was trained by too many prominent fighters before.... urahara, yoruichi, visoreds, isshin and even the fullbringers... whilst ishida had only stories which he based upon and basics from his grandpa and was only showing him how to shoot arrows not some serious stuffs.... ryuken only restored his powers did not teach him anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    1. Ichigo - everyone knows why.
    2. Ishin - owned Shinigami Aizen with easy.
    3. Urahara - genius, sealed Aizen Beyond, has many powerful kido, inventions and knowledge.
    4. Yoruichi - doesn't use Zan's and thus her power can't be limited.
    5. Yamamoto - probably on the level of Quincy King.

I guess Ishida is Quincy Emperor's descendant or what not...

Oh nice, they have perfected the Quincy Glove - Final Angel Mode. I guess we will see a new form from Ishida and perhaps a rematch with Ichigo .
    I would agree. Was thinking along the same lines but I was thinking they would all be outside of the Soul Society except that Yamamoto had to be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post

Well I'm still doubting that there is a stand alone Hichigo form anymore. Sure seems like he's still got his hollow and Zangetsu powers merged together still since he's so powerful in Shikai now.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Maybe the 5 war potentials has inoue in it!!! hhahahahaa! i wont be surprised by kubo if he decides to pull a troll over us again. But then again inoue does have an insane potential frankly...but lets not go there lol.

Glad ishida is getting his long overdued powerup. For someone that was supposed to be somesort of rival to ichigo he really has been lagging behind for a really long time. N does this mean that the VR guy is gonna lose his power like ishida? Or did that happen previously because ishida didnt do it properly. Cause if that is his true potential is really scary considering how he wiped the floor with mayuri previously. N ryuken is probably gonna turn every bit as interesting n mysterious as isshin...

Ok so ishida is supposed to be badass? Well it's overdue. I'm guessing his dad did something to him like put a limiter for whatever reason he has.

sig made by me

Good chapter, not great because of the short length, but nonetheless interesting. Ishida does have some hidden power. Nice. I wonder if he is infact going to become a bad guy/good guy spy like I predicted last chapter. Either way I believe that Ishida is one of the Five Secret Weapons due to what Opie mentioned, along with Orihime, Chad, wildcard Unahana, Captain Commander, Ishin and Ishida's dad, and of course Ichigo. Either Kubo's going to highlight the main protagonists of the story or he's going to turn this into a family father-son or powerhouse battle showdown where the true figures in this 1000 blood war, new and old, come to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Good chapter, not great because of the short length, but nonetheless interesting. Ishida does have some hidden power. Nice. I wonder if he is infact going to become a bad guy/good guy spy like I predicted last chapter. Either way I believe that Ishida is one of the Five Secret Weapons due to what Opie mentioned, along with Orihime, Chad, wildcard Unahana, Captain Commander, Ishin and Ishida's dad, and of course Ichigo. Either Kubo's going to highlight the main protagonists of the story or he's going to turn this into a family father-son or powerhouse battle showdown where the true figures in this 1000 blood war, new and old, come to light.
    I don't believe chad or orihime is included.... the VR reported that 1 of the 5 "special weapons" entered hueco mundo...meaning ichigo... whilst inoue and chad went along they didn't mention anything about it being 3 of the 5... so imo chad and inoue aren't part of the 5 special weapons... ishida might be one of them.... sounds to me that the 5 special weapons are either a threat or an asset to the VR... someone who are so strong in power levels

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post

father and son team ups? sounds like a good plot. Kind of cliche but in this case could work extremely well. The chapter was great in the sense that it informed us with real good insight to expect a holy chapter up next. Someone mentioned earlier something about a 1000 year flash back of how it all began and i figure it'll be a hell of a series of chapters. grimmjow needs to come back, period. Nell should transform back into her adult self and team up with him to deal with the army in hueco mundo while ichigo and the rest head over to SS. I still think that they VR should kill off 2-4 captains, one should be either rose or kensei, just for the sake that the vizards will seek a bloody vengeance. And about uryuu being a bad guy; yeah i believe he will be on their side, but ultimately stab the VR in the back just like Gin did. theories theories theories. How urahara will play into this arc? It's hard to say, being he's my favorite character, but i have no clue so i'll just let his character role progress without thinking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    I don't believe chad or orihime is included.... the VR reported that 1 of the 5 "special weapons" entered hueco mundo...meaning ichigo... whilst inoue and chad went along they didn't mention anything about it being 3 of the 5... so imo chad and inoue aren't part of the 5 special weapons... ishida might be one of them.... sounds to me that the 5 special weapons are either a threat or an asset to the VR... someone who are so strong in power levels
    Ah, very good point. I had the same assumption surrounding Unahana but I forgot the other two completely and both were present in this arc!