View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

    10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

    5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

    1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

    0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

    1 5.88%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    He knows Ishida too well? what do you mean.. I had the "my attack is more powerful that Ishida's? It shouldn't be.." part in mind.. that's the opposite of knowing him, I think.. Ishida's not living up to Kirgie's expectations
    Mangastream translates it as "ishida uryuu's heirich pfeil is weaker than mine.....Strange... IT SHOULDN'T be"....that alone could mean that its either he expected ishida's attack to be stronger than his because he has a higher potential or that ishida already achieved such strength recently without ever displaying it and revealing it to ichigo and co.... the question is why does opie knows so much about ishida and after when ichigo asks "What do yo mean?".... opie replied that he think he already spoke to much...with his finger on his mouth meaning he don't want to spill out more secrets about ishida that he knows....... now the ishida family is getting more fishy.... they could be already siding with the VR that is why ishida did not chose to go to HM as oppose to last time he went in without hesitation

    About the five i don't wanna speculate about it more but it seems to me that those 5 are either special weapons of gotei13 that could hinder the VR's plot or the opposite to which the VR could use them

  2. #12
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Mangastream translates it as "ishida uryuu's heirich pfeil is weaker than mine.....Strange... IT SHOULDN'T be"....that alone could mean that its either he expected ishida's attack to be stronger than his because he has a higher potential or that ishida already achieved such strength recently without ever displaying it and revealing it to ichigo and co.... the question is why does opie knows so much about ishida and after when ichigo asks "What do yo mean?".... opie replied that he think he already spoke to much...with his finger on his mouth meaning he don't want to spill out more secrets about ishida that he knows....... now the ishida family is getting more fishy.... they could be already siding with the VR that is why ishida did not chose to go to HM as oppose to last time he went in without hesitation

    About the five i don't wanna speculate about it more but it seems to me that those 5 are either special weapons of gotei13 that could hinder the VR's plot or the opposite to which the VR could use them
    Wow Why did I not think about that??
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Sorry but i have to mention this http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/78406497/4 (i know this will be erase after 60 hours by mangastream.. try to get it at mangashare ..... but there are chatter among other forums that this novel will depict what happen at SS during the 17 month gap after aizen was defeated and when ichigo was powerless before he met the fullbringers.... what's more they said that it'll feature something about kenpachi fighting the 8th generation kenpachi and mayuri being haunted by an arrancar he failed to kill? something like that although i don't know if its accurate since it just came from other forums... i hope there is somewhere here that'll depict how and why the visordes decides to go back to SS as captains

  4. #14
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Great chapter. The five special weapons aye? It's going to be interesting to find out who or what the other four are. Am guessing the Forstendich is probably the Quincy Final Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Nope, I think another one is Ishida, possibly Ryuuken & Isshin too.
    You know what I wouldn't mind if the other four were them. But like I said its going to be interesting to find out who or what they are.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  5. #15
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter. The five special weapons aye? It's going to be interesting to find out who or what the other four are. Am guessing the Forstendich is probably the Quincy Final Form.



    You know what I wouldn't mind if the other four were them. But like I said its going to be interesting to find out who or what they are.
    Roughly it translates into "Complete", but I think it was Mangareader.net had a translation for it that was something like "Complete Holy Form". Tho I'm pretty sure it just says "Complete" and the holy part was added to fit their style.

    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    He knows Ishida too well? what do you mean.. I had the "my attack is more powerful that Ishida's? It shouldn't be.." part in mind.. that's the opposite of knowing him, I think.. Ishida's not living up to Kirgie's expectations
    What I mean is that he already know exactly how strong Ishida is, and that he knows it because he have seen it himself because they have met or because he have met Ishida's father.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #16
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Fun chapter, I like how the guy's eyes changed
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  7. #17
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    What I mean is that he already know exactly how strong Ishida is, and that he knows it because he have seen it himself because they have met or because he have met Ishida's father.
    you mean he's hiding his powers from Ichigo and co? idk.. someone would have noticed something...? I can't really think of him as a traitor yet, lately he seemed so innocent and cute. whatever.. Gaara, sorry for the mix-up..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  8. #18
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Nope, I think another one is Ishida, possibly Ryuuken & Isshin too.
    1. Ichigo - everyone knows why.
    2. Ishin - owned Shinigami Aizen with easy.
    3. Urahara - genius, sealed Aizen Beyond, has many powerful kido, inventions and knowledge.
    4. Yoruichi - doesn't use Zan's and thus her power can't be limited.
    5. Yamamoto - probably on the level of Quincy King.


    I guess Ishida is Quincy Emperor's descendant or what not...

    Oh nice, they have perfected the Quincy Glove - Final Angel Mode. I guess we will see a new form from Ishida and perhaps a rematch with Ichigo .



  9. #19
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

    I guess Ishida is Quincy Emperor's descendant or what not...
    Wouldn't that be cool!?

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  10. #20
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,020
    I have to admit, Im liking these transformations a whole lot better than the Espada ones! I always thought 'why aren't there any angels in a manga about death???' but I guess he was just saving them for last/quincies!

    Im getting excited to learn about Ishida and his role in all this! I hope hes from some kind of royal line or maybe an experiment to make the strongest quincy. Either way this will be a good arc! So turns out Ichigo is here to save the world, Orihime can reject reality, Ishida is hiding his real power? or maybe just doesn't realize it yet, and then Chad gets left behind yet again in another arc lol
    A pie in the sky?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •