View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

New chapter is up: http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...he-starcross-2
    Will add mangastreams link whenever its up.

EDIT: MS version here.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-28-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wow! good old arrancar style villain releases design! I soo missed it..
    What Kirge said about Ishida.. could it mean he has some great potential or something...?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    Wow! good old arrancar style villain releases design! I soo missed it..
    What Kirge said about Ishida.. could it mean he has some great potential or something...?
    Ok chapter, not really living up to the recent chapters.

I think it means that he knows Ishida, perhaps a bit to well.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Ok chapter, not really living up to the recent chapters.

I think it means that he knows Ishida, perhaps a bit to well.
    He knows Ishida too well? what do you mean.. I had the "my attack is more powerful that Ishida's? It shouldn't be.." part in mind.. that's the opposite of knowing him, I think.. Ishida's not living up to Kirgie's expectations
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    He knows Ishida too well? what do you mean.. I had the "my attack is more powerful that Ishida's? It shouldn't be.." part in mind.. that's the opposite of knowing him, I think.. Ishida's not living up to Kirgie's expectations
    Mangastream translates it as "ishida uryuu's heirich pfeil is weaker than mine.....Strange... IT SHOULDN'T be"....that alone could mean that its either he expected ishida's attack to be stronger than his because he has a higher potential or that ishida already achieved such strength recently without ever displaying it and revealing it to ichigo and co.... the question is why does opie knows so much about ishida and after when ichigo asks "What do yo mean?".... opie replied that he think he already spoke to much...with his finger on his mouth meaning he don't want to spill out more secrets about ishida that he knows....... now the ishida family is getting more fishy.... they could be already siding with the VR that is why ishida did not chose to go to HM as oppose to last time he went in without hesitation

About the five i don't wanna speculate about it more but it seems to me that those 5 are either special weapons of gotei13 that could hinder the VR's plot or the opposite to which the VR could use them

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Mangastream translates it as "ishida uryuu's heirich pfeil is weaker than mine.....Strange... IT SHOULDN'T be"....that alone could mean that its either he expected ishida's attack to be stronger than his because he has a higher potential or that ishida already achieved such strength recently without ever displaying it and revealing it to ichigo and co.... the question is why does opie knows so much about ishida and after when ichigo asks "What do yo mean?".... opie replied that he think he already spoke to much...with his finger on his mouth meaning he don't want to spill out more secrets about ishida that he knows....... now the ishida family is getting more fishy.... they could be already siding with the VR that is why ishida did not chose to go to HM as oppose to last time he went in without hesitation

About the five i don't wanna speculate about it more but it seems to me that those 5 are either special weapons of gotei13 that could hinder the VR's plot or the opposite to which the VR could use them
    Wow Why did I not think about that??
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Felt so damn short >_> only thing that happend is that we get to see that Nazi-glasses guy's "true form"

Lol ichigo grabbed his attack barehanded and threw it back in shikai.... no wonder he activated his final form....this shows how strong ichigo is right now... opie can take down the tres bestias who, large number of VC's could not and yet ichigo bare-handedly stopped opie attack in just shikai alone...imo he is far stronger than he was ever before excluding FGT and ichigonator mode...........

Then what is this about ishida? seems he knows ishida pretty well and even implies that ishida's heirech something is stronger than his..... is ishida already in cohoots with them? well mayuri was right that ishida was a genius and like i said he only needs someone to teach him properly the quincy arts to become strong enough not to be left behind from ichigo's power-level......

Lol at urahara and pesche rescuing don don chaka off screen and used ichigo as a diversion for the enemies... next chapter who wins? i still think ichigo beats opie though he'll be push to activating bankai most probably since this form is the probably the same as the Quincy final form that took down mayuri who was used by an inexperience quincy....one other thing what do the VR mean by 1 of the 5 special weapon?.... one is ichigo... who are the other 4? What did urahara sense at the end of the chapter? was it ichigo's battle or something else?
    Last edited by my2kb22; 04-28-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    one other thing what do the VR mean by 1 of the 5 special weapon?.... one is ichigo... who are the other 4?
    Rest assure that AIZEN-SAMA is one of them. If not then the 5 must be the ones they can't seal off their bankai namely the hybrids

1 ichigo 2 shinji 3 rose 4 love 5 kensei

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Rest assure that AIZEN-SAMA is one of them. If not then the 5 must be the ones they can't seal off their bankai namely the hybrids

1 ichigo 2 shinji 3 rose 4 love 5 kensei
    Nope, I think another one is Ishida, possibly Ryuuken & Isshin too.