View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Well the way I interpreted it was that Ichigo was on a different level of power than Aizen so Aizen nor anyone else could sense his resitau. Not that he changed it all to physical str like Aizen thought. Aizen thought that because he couldnt comprehend or sense the power that Ichigo achieved. This is the same reason no1 but Ichigo could sense Aizens retiatsus.

With that said its clear that he does not have the power of FGT. It does not take a veteran to realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    I want to have a serious Bleach discussion here. Ichigo received his powers back right? So why does everyone assume this guy is strong or even poses a threat? Ichigo stopped Aizens sword with one hand and smashed his Kido with a single swing of his arm. Don't you think he'll easily wipe the floor with this Quincy Captain?

Seriously I want an intelligent answer from a veteran bleach fan such as myself. If the Shinigami were facing the Quincys alone, but they have Ichigo who beat Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I know because when Ichigo was fighting Aizen he had changed all his Reiatsu to physical energy, and thus no one could sense Reiatsu from him, but after he got his power back people could sense Reiatsu from him, so he's not in that same state.

Not being a veteran cannot stop my insatiable appetite to answer question XD
    This is actually wrong , icedout921 have explained it correctly.

Ichigo have indeed become stronger by training a few months in jinzen, but he didn't defeat Fusion Zangetsu and we don't really know how much stronger he became, because the moment we see him again (after accepting his Power), Ichigo's Zan has already his limiter removed off (and thus this itself could boost his power) - it looks that away at least to me.

If you have played some fighting, or action-platform-rpg games (for example Ys Origin), you could say that the moment he appeared in SS, he was already in boost mode, where his boost gauge was depleting slowly, but the moment he casted FGT - Mugetsu, he depleted it entirely.

Now the most important part, after returning to earth through the tunnel world, the time he spent in it and the training he has done, have been reversed to the state before entering it. That's what Kisuke told the gang (and the gang told Ichigo), but who knows, it might have been another plot-but in reality Urahara lying again-twist.

Thus, Ichigo Shinigami x Fullbring, is already stronger than what he should be, if he had only regained his Shinigami power (because the Fullbring part was always the unused power that Ichigo always had). This as well is the reason why the gang doesn't seem to have trained/powered up much, since Ichigo himself got stronger as well (in a way ;P).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

You mean that fact that no one could sense Aizen's retaisu (despite the fact some were literally chocking on it) was correct?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Ichigo have indeed become stronger by training a few months in jinzen, but he didn't defeat Fusion Zangetsu and we don't really know how much stronger he became, because the moment we see him again (after accepting his Power), Ichigo's Zan has already his limiter removed off (and thus this itself could boost his power) - it looks that away at least to me.

If you have played some fighting, or action-platform-rpg games (for example Ys Origin), you could say that the moment he appeared in SS, he was already in boost mode, where his boost gauge was depleting slowly, but the moment he casted FGT - Mugetsu, he depleted it entirely.

Now the most important part, after returning to earth through the tunnel world, the time he spent in it and the training he has done, have been reversed to the state before entering it. That's what Kisuke told the gang (and the gang told Ichigo), but who knows, it might have been another plot-but in reality Urahara lying again-twist.

Thus, Ichigo Shinigami x Fullbring, is already stronger than what he should be, if he had only regained his Shinigami power (because the Fullbring part was always the unused power that Ichigo always had). This as well is the reason why the gang doesn't seem to have trained/powered up much, since Ichigo himself got stronger as well (in a way ;P).
    You have a point there, but I don't think everything he has done was undone for quite a few reasons. Firstly Ichigo's bankai looks vastly different from the last two forms. He also smashed that bankai sealing trick in the same manner he shattered Aizen's kido. So who knows really. Maybe Ichigo might fight this guy without his zanpuktou, would be fun to see him try.

And what does anyone here make of Kirge Opie's comment toward Ishida? Could Uryu be the mastermind behind vanden reich? Hiding his true power all this time? Could we see Ishida drive an arrow through yamato's skull next issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    You have a point there, but I don't think everything he has done was undone for quite a few reasons. Firstly Ichigo's bankai looks vastly different from the last two forms. He also smashed that bankai sealing trick in the same manner he shattered Aizen's kido. So who knows really. Maybe Ichigo might fight this guy without his zanpuktou, would be fun to see him try.
    The problem is ivan isn't aizen and the tool that ivan used to try to seal ichigo's bankai isn't aizen's kidou.......aizen was way way and i mean way way........more powerful than ivan and his tool.... aizen's sword swing that was block by ichigo barehanded could create a shockwave that could level a city and create a valley lol.... you can't compare what ichigo did to ivan to when ichigo fought against aizen after the training in dangai... everybody knows how strong that ichigo was.... it was monstrous and if he had that power now he could end the VR's plan for good

IMO.... the ichigo now is as strong or just barely close to the strength of the awakened hollow ichigo that killed ulquiorra which is still pretty strong

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You mean that fact that no one could sense Aizen's retaisu (despite the fact some were literally chocking on it) was correct?
    Once he fused they could not sense his retaisu, remember isshin was shocked that ichigo could sense it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    Once he fused they could not sense his retaisu, remember isshin was shocked that ichigo could sense it.
    hmm.... I'm not that much of an expert on Bleach (I have a good memory for things I read, but its not photographic) Could you show the page your referring to?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

hmm either the scan i read was a mistranslation or my memory sucks but i couldve sworn they said that. here are the pages i am refereeing to tho

http://manga.animea.net/bleach-chapter-407-page-7.html
    http://manga.animea.net/bleach-chapter-407-page-8.html

---------
    ...You Know?..