View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

10 58.82%
  • l4l Great

5 29.41%
  • l3l Average

1 5.88%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I have to admit, Im liking these transformations a whole lot better than the Espada ones! I always thought 'why aren't there any angels in a manga about death???' but I guess he was just saving them for last/quincies!

Im getting excited to learn about Ishida and his role in all this! I hope hes from some kind of royal line or maybe an experiment to make the strongest quincy. Either way this will be a good arc! So turns out Ichigo is here to save the world, Orihime can reject reality, Ishida is hiding his real power? or maybe just doesn't realize it yet, and then Chad gets left behind yet again in another arc lol

A pie in the sky?
    No it was Foot

These spam bots are getting out of control, it's a rampage every morning.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Whoops I totally forgot to read Bleach lol....

- 5 special weapons???

- A Quincy equivalent of Bankai eh... good I didn't want Ishida to get left behind.

- I wonder if Ichigo and Ishida will end up like Sasuke & Naruto

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I want to have a serious Bleach discussion here. Ichigo received his powers back right? So why does everyone assume this guy is strong or even poses a threat? Ichigo stopped Aizens sword with one hand and smashed his Kido with a single swing of his arm. Don't you think he'll easily wipe the floor with this Quincy Captain?

Seriously I want an intelligent answer from a veteran bleach fan such as myself. If the Shinigami were facing the Quincys alone, but they have Ichigo who beat Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    I want to have a serious Bleach discussion here. Ichigo received his powers back right? So why does everyone assume this guy is strong or even poses a threat? Ichigo stopped Aizens sword with one hand and smashed his Kido with a single swing of his arm. Don't you think he'll easily wipe the floor with this Quincy Captain?

Seriously I want an intelligent answer from a veteran bleach fan such as myself. If the Shinigami were facing the Quincys alone, but they have Ichigo who beat Aizen.
    Ichigo got his power back, but not the power of the Final Getsuga Tenshou, just his normal power, though now fused with Fullbring. Plus we have yet to measure the Quincy Captain's power.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lol okay mr. veteran.

Main reason for seeing the quincy's as a threat in general would be, them being the enemies of the final arc, waging war on SS and sealing bankais. Though this particular one may or may not be a scrub to Ichigo at the moment that doesn't diminish the threat that the rest of this new group pose on SS or Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Ichigo got his power back, but not the power of the Final Getsuga Tenshou, just his normal power, though now fused with Fullbring. Plus we have yet to measure the Quincy Captain's power.
    How do you know that precisely? The manga didn't state whether or not Ichigo got back his same power, or the final getsuga. However. Ichigo defeated his Zanpuktou in Jinzen and thus unleashed it's real power. I don't think any of that is undone, and he managed to defeat Ginjo with a single slash. So I think Ichigo is still as strong during the time be smashed Aizens kido and stopped his sword. But of course he's not as strong as when he entered final getsuga.

@MrFry: Ichigo completely smashed and nullified that bankai sealing technique. I honestly, and truly doubt any of these quincies are as strong as Aizen. But I think Soul Society is in trouble though. I believe that much.

Thread Killer
    Honesty I think that Ichigo would be on about the same level as Isshin now. I mean Isshin was able to over power Aizen's shinigami form and I'd expect Ichigo to atleast retain that much of his former power. But that's still a lot considering that Aizen claimed to have double the power of a captain.

Im still going with the idea that the FGT level of power was a one time thing, and his power level is back down to around the level it was before FGT.

The quincies may not have the "brute strength" of Aizen but there is likely something about them that can make them even more dangerous. Just because the scrub's bankai sealing didn't work on ichigo doesn't mean the higher up's can't slap him around a bit still.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    How do you know that precisely? The manga didn't state whether or not Ichigo got back his same power, or the final getsuga. However. Ichigo defeated his Zanpuktou in Jinzen and thus unleashed it's real power. I don't think any of that is undone, and he managed to defeat Ginjo with a single slash. So I think Ichigo is still as strong during the time be smashed Aizens kido and stopped his sword. But of course he's not as strong as when he entered final getsuga.
    I know because when Ichigo was fighting Aizen he had changed all his Reiatsu to physical energy, and thus no one could sense Reiatsu from him, but after he got his power back people could sense Reiatsu from him, so he's not in that same state.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Lol okay mr. veteran.

Main reason for seeing the quincy's as a threat in general would be, them being the enemies of the final arc, waging war on SS and sealing bankais. Though this particular one may or may not be a scrub to Ichigo at the moment that doesn't diminish the threat that the rest of this new group pose on SS or Ichigo.
    Not being a veteran cannot stop my insatiable appetite to answer question XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off