View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 15.00%
  • l4l Great

11 55.00%
  • l3l Average

3 15.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

3 15.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    More or less yes and he was making the point he tried to create human puppets that where undying. He also stated he finally got the body he always wanted one that is timeless and undying. His perception of art is something timeless unchanged by time. Edo Tensei would have been the ultimate tool for Sasori if he could have gotten his hands on the secret behind the jutsu he would have a more powerful collection of tools to use.

I suspect he wanted to use a modified version of Edo Tensei on himself somehow as well.
    I bet he wanted to know Edo Tensei's limitations so he could figure out how to revive Mommy and Daddy. I wonder if/when Orochimaru did that, too... I bet they were some of the first people he tested it on. Weren't both Sasori and Orochimaru driven to search for immortality after their parents died?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I bet he wanted to know Edo Tensei's limitations so he could figure out how to revive Mommy and Daddy. I wonder if/when Orochimaru did that, too... I bet they were some of the first people he tested it on. Weren't both Sasori and Orochimaru driven to search for immortality after their parents died?
    I think that Sasori and Orochimaru, as you say, were both influenced and/or driven by loss of their parents. Unfortunately, by the time Orochimaru had learnt Edo Tensei he had devolved into a pathoogicalyl homicidal sociopath and probably no longer had the emotional capacity to connect with such feelings as parental love. Sasori on the other hand may yet still have been capable of such feelings at the point in time when he wanted to learn Edo Tensei.

One wonders whether either of their parents would have approved of being resurrected by such a foul and abominable technique as Edo Tensei, and what the outcome would have been, had Sasori's Parents found themselves revived using this method.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Now that you mention it, can't you just use get an Edo Tensei to use Edo Tensei on yourself and then kill it/cancel the Edo on that Edo Zombie, and BAM, you live forever?
    Inception no Justu FTW!

Great chapter! You could really feel Kabuto's confusion and the rage it created.

I'm confused about this release schedule though. Are we getting another chapter this Wednesday/Thursday or...?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

well, i think its going to be fairly clear now that kabuto is going to die after he releases the edo tensei, atleast is kishi is consistent as all villainous characters got this kind of flashback just b4 they die. other than that, YAJ for releasing a chapter "early", BUH! for releasing a crappy chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

I'm confused about this release schedule though. Are we getting another chapter this Wednesday/Thursday or...?
    I believe we got next weeks chapter this week so we wont get one next week either.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sooooooo I've been wondering.... whats going on with Anko? Is she dead? Alive? Future character? Still in the cave filled with Amaterasu? lol
    A pie in the sky?

She'lll probably wake up at some point during the Kabuto vs Uchiha fight. She'll probably be the one to free Yamato.

Thread Killer
    This thread has become stale. I must add do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    She'lll probably wake up at some point during the Kabuto vs Uchiha fight. She'll probably be the one to free Yamato.
    NUH UH!