View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 15.00%
  • l4l Great

11 55.00%
  • l3l Average

3 15.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

3 15.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well i´m pretty sure Kabuto will die, but whether or not he finds himself in the end or not is pretty much up for grabs at this point.

I still want to find out the meaning behind his red eyes in the forest of death!!! N looking back danzou was really one son of a bitch, manipulating ppl without even using his sharingan.

Early release...

- Looks like Orochimaru's hideout was in Wave country fitting in with the anime filler

- Orochimaru had a half human snake thing in his lab which was probably a hint of his early experiments into altering his body into white snake form.

- HAHAHAHA that giant machine is like a juicer and it ground up DNA from all Orochimaru's experiments and put it into one source.

- This chapter seems to suggest that Kabuto has not only the DNA of those 3 memebers of team Taka but also some of Sasuke's DNA as well as Kimimaro and other members from the Sound village.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Love the early release, I would've missed it had I not liked mangashare on FB. Nice to read a chapter with a decent translation.

Of all the Kabuto flashback chapters this has been the best, though the ones where Kabuto forms bonds with Nonou were good too. I have a nagging feeling that Kabuto might be yet another So6P descendant as well with his talent for death jutsus.

and yeah I kinda had a little laugh at orochimaru's physical remains being put in giant juicer. Mainlining a white snake smoothy, to best way to be himself by powering up as someone else.

i think its curious that sasori was interested in Oro's edo tensei jutsu. I'll assume it was to revive his parents...

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    i think its curious that sasori was interested in Oro's edo tensei jutsu. I'll assume it was to revive his parents...
    I disagree slightly I think Sasori's interest in edo tensei was broader than reviving his parents. I suspect he desired to wield an edo tensei puppet army, much like what Kabuto is currently doing.

Exactly a collection of undying puppets that can never be destroyed would be his ultimate goal.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Exactly a collection of undying puppets that can never be destroyed would be his ultimate goal.
    Didn't Sasori comment on his Edo Tensei body and say that his lifetime of puppetism suddenly seemed pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Didn't Sasori comment on his Edo Tensei body and say that his lifetime of puppetism suddenly seemed pointless?
    More or less yes and he was making the point he tried to create human puppets that where undying. He also stated he finally got the body he always wanted one that is timeless and undying. His perception of art is something timeless unchanged by time. Edo Tensei would have been the ultimate tool for Sasori if he could have gotten his hands on the secret behind the jutsu he would have a more powerful collection of tools to use.

I suspect he wanted to use a modified version of Edo Tensei on himself somehow as well.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    More or less yes and he was making the point he tried to create human puppets that where undying. He also stated he finally got the body he always wanted one that is timeless and undying. His perception of art is something timeless unchanged by time. Edo Tensei would have been the ultimate tool for Sasori if he could have gotten his hands on the secret behind the jutsu he would have a more powerful collection of tools to use.

I suspect he wanted to use a modified version of Edo Tensei on himself somehow as well.
    Now that you mention it, can't you just use get an Edo Tensei to use Edo Tensei on yourself and then kill it/cancel the Edo on that Edo Zombie, and BAM, you live forever?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type