View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 15.00%
  • l4l Great

11 55.00%
  • l3l Average

3 15.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Chapter 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Those flasbacks... one of the best we've seen. This makes it probably the last chapter of kabuto's past flashbacks and I thing Kabuto is under the effect of Itachi's special eye tech .

Cool to get to see Sasori again!

Kabuto's flashback again..but a good one!
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Early release? Do we get a chapter next week?

Chapter was better then the previous one.

I am wondering why Kishi is taking so much time out of this raging war to give us a "This is your Life" tour of Kabuto's past. Hope it's for a really good cause.

I suppose that Kabuto being caught in Itachi's Technique probably probably has something to do with the flash backs , but could it also tie into the scroll that Suigetsu found, since were seeing much of Orochimaru's machinations in these flashbacks.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

flashbacks

i loved this chapter.

the reader could almost "feel" this deep..dark search.

amazing..

i hope kabuto kills both of them. he is the one that has been dominating the shadows, not tobi or madara.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am wondering why Kishi is taking so much time out of this raging war to give us a "This is your Life" tour of Kabuto's past. Hope it's for a really good cause.

I suppose that Kabuto being caught in Itachi's Technique probably probably has something to do with the flash backs , but could it also tie into the scroll that Suigetsu found, since were seeing much of Orochimaru's machinations in these flashbacks.
    Cuz it would be silly to do it after he's already been killed. No one ever gets a past flashback after their dead cuz then it has no real point. At least with Kabuto alive, we can see it as him looking back on his entire life. If he were dead, it would just seem (even more?) random to have an entire Kabuto's life flashback without anyone to be the medium.

And no, his flashback has nothing to do with Itachi's technique. That would be silly (to me).

I see people all over the place complaining about flashbacks... Tho not as good as a normal chapter from the war, these flashbacks are pretty cool, and I'm willing to bet my ass that they are there for a reason! Either way, it's cool to learn a bit more about the Kabuto-Oro relationship.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you