• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    They must be connected more then just 2 separate branches, if they were totally independent of each other why would Sengoku even got the report about how Magellan was doing? Especially considering everything else Sengoku was dealing with at the time..
    I didnt say that they arent connected,of course they are.But the people working in ID are not marines.Their orders should come from the WG itself,not the FA.

Xioa>I too believed Oda was going to show us a little snippet of Tomago and Pekoms on their way to Big Mam. We can only hope it follows this arc...

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    I think it would be stupid for zorro sanji and brook getting outclassed in a normal fight with those brothers. there IS something fishy!
    I actually want luffy and probably the rest of the strawhats to "own" the brothers badly and very quick, so ceasar sees they are not to be joking with!

also what´s best to prove someones haki as having a logia type bad boy in the mix?
    Since the brothers seem to have rifles, I'm assuming Zoro and Sanji were shot with a sedative and upon two falling over, Brooke was left to fight both the giants. However, I wouldn't be surprised if once the three wake up they rush up the hill in a rage and cut down those two brothers. That way, Franky's mention of all four personality-swapped members are together and can figure out what the crew should do before storming the research facility.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 04-29-2012 at 08:04 PM.

You know, It kind of looks like Caesar is making and army, and the whole bomb that destroyed Punk Hazard sounds like an attempt to make a New Weapon, perhaps trying to equal the power of an Ancient Weapon. I think Caesar might be planning to go to war.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^Not out of the question I suppose. Caesar ultimately has taken a lesser acknowledgement for his accomplishments than Vegapunk, and thus far it appears Caesar is the more ruthless and dangerous one when it comes to weapons of mass-genicide. If he were to attempt a synthetic Ancient Weapon of his own fashioned origin, he would finally be recognized as a larger serious threat than a 300 million beli. However, though Caesar has shown us little in his sinister ways other than what we know from Smoker, Chopper, etc, don't you find it odd he hasn't already fashion a great weapon strong enough to destory the world since the four years have past since the Punk Hazard explosion? HIs first one was able to destroy an entire island, and even Caesar said his experiements never fail (whether truth or his own flawed perception of their success). So, shouldn't he already be capable of destorying an entire country or civilization?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    don't you find it odd he hasn't already fashion a great weapon strong enough to destory the world since the four years have past since the Punk Hazard explosion? HIs first one was able to destroy an entire island, and even Caesar said his experiements never fail (whether truth or his own flawed perception of their success). So, shouldn't he already be capable of destorying an entire country or civilization?
    Not really, It took around 13 years to upgrade the Atomic bomb to the Hydrogen bomb, and that was during an arms race.

^Haha Even so, we're talking Oda here. While I appreciate his scientific accuracy, even a great author cannot ignore the urgency of necessary power points. Regardless, however, my characterizing presumption now is that Caesar is simply that much of a psychopath mass-murderer who relishes the slow, excrutiating death sequence his victims experience when affected by his genicidal chemical warfare.

Also, is it wrong for me to somewhat want Caesar to escape this arc, defeated but not apprehended, so that we can keep this psychopath vengence he holds towards Vegapunk going? Though I'd sooner have Chopper show off and finally be recognized in the crew for his potentional by the Marines after defeating a massive opponent, I similarly want to see some of this genicide weaponry threaten/destroy some of the NW.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Not really, It took around 13 years to upgrade the Atomic bomb to the Hydrogen bomb, and that was during an arms race.
    Yes, but while the atomic bomb was being designed, several other weapons where being built; weapons that are deadlier than the tsar bomba.

Consider the geniuses in One Piece to be smarter than the ones in our realm. The World Government sees that Punk Hazard was destroyed by an accident on Ceasers part. Ceaser claims no such accident, thus making the destruction of Punk Hazard premeditative. More so, I hypothesize* that is was only a test for Ceaser and that even at that time he could have had it stronger. Adding to that, Ceasers weapons are not nuclear, but chemical. Don't think along the lines of Atomic bombs, but Napalm, Nerve gas, and Agent Orange.

Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons are all considered to be Weapons of Mass Destruction or Non-Conventional Weapons.

*I have at least 10 hypothesizes for anything and everything that exists.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^And of course you're not going to share "*"right? haha

will the next chapter come out today? or in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    will the next chapter come out today? or in a week?
    Next week, the previous chapter was an early release.