1 12.50%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lol vice warden...doesnt make sense though considering the difference is strength..

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Lol vice warden...doesnt make sense though considering the difference is strength..
    It was most likely the punishment he gave himself after the escape - I doubt Sengoku demoted him since he was concerned that Magellan would commit seppuku, and wanted to prevent that, obviously this is speculation however they probably talked and Magellan thought he should be punished - making him Vice Warden would keep him alive & keep him in ID.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    I'd say he's more like an sort of bodyguard now. The Government still recognizes him as the needed for the Imperial Down, but they just don't think he's smart enough to lead the down. So basically Hannibel runs the place, but Magellan is the one everyone is still afraid of.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Splendid chapter. I really hope Chopper winds up kicking Caesar's ass when he gets switched back. It's been a while--not since Hogback--since Chopper has exhibited true rage for another doctor's malpractice/unethical health care. It would be great to see him bust out some of his newfound monster side and take it to CC.

Also, besides the fact Zoro, Brook and Sanji got taken out (Zoro looks like he never drew his swords, Sanji is in Nami's body adn at a disadvantage, and Brooke looks like he tried to fight back? *sword in snow), I wonder if the Yeti brothers are true giants or simply mythically/cryptidly modified long leg tribe members....O.o

would be great for chopper to beat Ceasars ass, so his bounty could rise from 50 berry near the bounty from the others...

awesome chapter, like always.
    lmao at robin's reaction for franky's expressions in chopper's body
    what if those giants were good old samples of what he is trying to do with the kids, make them his giant army maybe?

People allowed to fight Ceaser:
    Luffy; Main character vs big bad.
    Zoro; Former bounty hunter vs former bounty hunter
    Franky; Copied Vegapunks designs.
    Chopper; Payback for child abuse.

People allowed to fight Law:
    Luffy; friendly fight
    Zoro; Swordsmen vs Swordsmen
    Chopper; Doctor vs Doctor
    Smoker; Payback
    Tashigi; Payback
    Kinemon; Payback

People allowed to fight Monet:
    Nami; catfight
    Robin; catfight

Now the question being are these two new players, big players like Monet and Law, or small players like Brownbeard.

Note: every time One piece brings up candy, I now think of Big Mam.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    It was most likely the punishment he gave himself after the escape - I doubt Sengoku demoted him since he was concerned that Magellan would commit seppuku, and wanted to prevent that, obviously this is speculation however they probably talked and Magellan thought he should be punished - making him Vice Warden would keep him alive & keep him in ID.
    No,Sengoku probably didnt do anything.Besides i dont think that the FA has such a right,ID isnt part of the marines.Probably the higher ups from the WG decided that.

I think it would be stupid for zorro sanji and brook getting outclassed in a normal fight with those brothers. there IS something fishy!
    I actually want luffy and probably the rest of the strawhats to "own" the brothers badly and very quick, so ceasar sees they are not to be joking with!

also what´s best to prove someones haki as having a logia type bad boy in the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    No,Sengoku probably didnt do anything.Besides i dont think that the FA has such a right,ID isnt part of the marines.Probably the higher ups from the WG decided that.
    They must be connected more then just 2 separate branches, if they were totally independent of each other why would Sengoku even got the report about how Magellan was doing? Especially considering everything else Sengoku was dealing with at the time..
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)