Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Shall it be played here or on a another site?

Hmmm...
    | 1manscans |

Oh, isn't it played in a simple thread? We need more than one thread to play it?

Damn, knowing nothing about RPlayings makes this more interesting :p

I only asked... I just wanna know, yeah.

It´s not required, but it´s kinda recommended to have a lot of space. To discuss and OFC play ^^
    | 1manscans |

Ok, question and statements.

Question: What are you going to do about the people who asked to play a character (Like...Itachi) and someone else picked that character also, or a few people. What are you going to do? Not 5 people can be one character.

Suggestion: 1st- Make a new thread for the RP story
    2nd- First post: Scene, plot line, and list of usernames with the character of their first choice, unless its taken, then picked their 2nd choice or 3rd choice. Depending on if the character is already taken or not.
    3rd- Start the Roleplay!

That is just a suggestion. You dont have to do it that way. But it would work. I've had plenty of experience with that type of problem. xD;;; I'm weird that way. Cant wait till Monday (tomarrow!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I have a question, if we have to be someway loyal to the current manga story, then we can't get friendly with other players of other groups, kill anybody or make our own plots, can we?

Btw, can I get another role like that Blue hair at the same time as being Tobi?
    yes you can get up to 3 roles. look at the available roles in the join thread to choose more roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    [I also have a question. Roleplaying is where you make up your own story line...why do we have to follow the current one? = Thats just..boring. Cause then you cant really go to far cause the manga...]
    a lot of ppl here are new at RPing. following the current manga plot is like having riding a bike with training wheels. We can RP within certain limits. I rather start simple and easy, for those who are not used to RPing.

If you stop and think about it, you still have a lot of freedom to move. For example, Sasuke right now has fallen asleep in the manga. I plan to use that to my advantage to RP a dream sequence where i'll try and get everyone involved. Should be pretty fun, and being it a "dream" it's also possible to God mode a bit (for those who are new to RP), also dont post things like this in the group thread try to keep it here. I want to keep things nice n clean in the places we RP in.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    a lot of ppl here are new at RPing. following the current manga plot is like having riding a bike with training wheels. We can RP within certain limits. I rather start simple and easy, for those who are not used to RPing.

If you stop and think about it, you still have a lot of freedom to move. For example, Sasuke right now has fallen asleep in the manga. I plan to use that to my advantage to RP a dream sequence where i'll try and get everyone involved. Should be pretty fun, and being it a "dream" it's also possible to God mode a bit (for those who are new to RP), also dont post things like this in the group thread try to keep it here. I want to keep things nice n clean in the places we RP in.
    Yea but...even when I first started RPing, I didnt follow an anime. Sure, it was an anime thread for Wolf's Rain, but we got to make our own story line. Thats basic RPing. =\

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    Yea but...even when I first started RPing, I didnt follow an anime. Sure, it was an anime thread for Wolf's Rain, but we got to make our own story line. Thats basic RPing. =
    lol i didnt say i'd do basic RP lol i said simple RP lol there's still room to breathe and create use ur imagination to see what you can do with your character.

I would like to join but i never RP'd before so.....help?
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

I have a suggestion for the rp....
    Why don't we request mangashare for an area just for rp? You know, how they have areas for fanfics, and discussions? It would make things a little easier and centralized...you could have more threads to rp in instead of simply having an individual one for each set of ninja, because how are we all going to interact once we all meet up eventually? (but each character can only be in one thread at a time, cuz you can't be in 2 places at once!)
    I miss rp forums....:(
    ~Life is too short to live in fear so be who you want to be, don't let others tell you who you are~

Good one ^^

That`s what we need.
    | 1manscans |