Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hitman

Thumbs up Hitman

hi everyone

28/11/2007(11/28/2007 for english readers) hitman is out in Belgium

i've been waiting for this movie for quite a while and,...reading peoples comments on sites like rottentomatoes and metacritics...i had second thoughts.

nevertheless i went to see it and it was AWSOME...the most succesful adaptation of a video game on big screen i've seen in my life
    nearly all those who preceded hitman(other movies based on video games) were poorly viewed by critics and hitman was no exeption...after i saw the movie,i thought like they had their comments and critics ready before the movie came out...like a FREAKING curse that follows every VG-to-movie adaptation...

and i confess i was a bit dissapointed when i heard vin diesel dropped the role for agent47...but Timothy proved i was wrong.
    a fantastic interpretation of agent 47 on screen...still,there was some drawbacks
    timothy needed some body building and voice(tone)modification to fit the dark strong personality of 47...
    to those who thought 47 will be feeling love and compassion...there was no such thing
    fight and assassination scenes were splendid and many hints to the game were shown(like distraction tools,big silverballers,shots in the head)

the critics used the plot as a basis of their creepy comments...the only explanation possible is that they didn't understand a thing,since they were thinking how bad they're gonna rate the movie rather than enjoying it.(they said the same for REVOLVER)

there is so much to discuss,i'll leave it to you guys and to those who still haven't seen it,i STRONGLY RECOMMAND IT,it's worth the 8€ or $

more than 40views and no commentsO_o
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 11-30-2007 at 02:05 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Saw it yesterday, one of the best action movies I have seen in a while. I was a little iffy about the main character at first, but I soon started to like him a lot more later on.
    Kind of a crappy ending though. I hope there is a sequel.
    Also, that chick in the movie was a cutie.

WAW...more than a cutie.especially when she had tears(after the sword fight)...
    the one thing that i didn't accept is the fact that 47 beeing a clone was worth mentoning in the movie....they did in the trailer(engineered from darkness=beeing the genetic son of 5 big criminals),but they forgot it in the movie... and THAT IS WHY CRITICS SAID WHAT S THE POINT OF TRAINING AN AGENT AND HUNT HIM DOWN AFTER
    ICA is not an organization that traines orphans or rejects,it takes blood money contracts and 47 was one of the opperatives with legendary reputation.

Ugh...... Lucky you, I missed it on.
    I had planned to watch it with my friends, but my father took our family to Bali, and the second week I had test, when I finally had the time to watch It's already over, I watched Beowulf instead, well might better wait for the DVD to come out

Haruna - Monday and Wednesday
    Ura Rokko - Tuesday
    Hakkone Namagatari - Thursday
    Hakkone - Friday
    Akagi - Saturday

Meet Me in ER34 for Battles

I watched it yesterday and I was truly disappointed. I was expecting a great action movies with guns and spectacular moves and... pff... the action only appeared a few times and didn't last too long, it lacked of a good final with the "ultimate" fight or something like that, because there isn't any great moment (that fight with words was cool, but the opponents sucked...). I hope we'll see more of this actor Timothy Olyphant (Agent 47) being a hitman.

And, what should be cool in these kind of movies, the enemies' plot, was really lame...

it s true that the plot was ,to a certain extent,lame
    but the action was superbe

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I watched it yesterday and I was truly disappointed. I was expecting a great action movies with guns and spectacular moves and... pff... the action only appeared a few times and didn't last too long, it lacked of a good final with the "ultimate" fight or something like that, because there isn't any great moment (that fight with words was cool, but the opponents sucked...). I hope we'll see more of this actor Timothy Olyphant (Agent 47) being a hitman.

And, what should be cool in these kind of movies, the enemies' plot, was really lame...

I agree with what you are saying about the "ultimate" fight. The ending was pretty lame, and it was pretty un-exciting how he got away.

The guy looked to young for the part

actually i haven't see it as yet just the thrillers
    but the guy looks to young for the part
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekess View Post
    The guy looked to young for the part

actually i haven't see it as yet just the thrillers
    but the guy looks to young for the part
    it s the exact opposite,he looks like a cat in comparaison to agent 47's well-built body but the age is perfect

eveytime i read a user comment on imdb,i wonder why the critics were so harsh on rotten tomatoes

the movie was badass,the type that you never get bored watching again and again...i ll buy the dvd that's for sure

here she is,the sexy olga kurylenko...the next bond girl in quantum of solace
    she looked so cute in this shot