Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

158 66.39%
  • Mangekyou Sharingan

80 33.61%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    the first was said to be able to have the beasts as a pet with a chakra crystal like naruto has.......it was a specialty only he had, and part of it went to yamato and it was said thats why yamato was chosen to be their captain.....even though he isnt as strong as the first he can still somewhat control the chakra

MS can beat rinnegan----if all those guys have the same concious then it only takes 1 to be looked at to be put into pwnt genjutsu...?maybe
    the first couldn't control bijuus but jinchirukis.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

ms because its genjutsu is more powerful, and that is one of rinnegans weakness, it didnt work well against jiraya's enjutsu

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Personally i love both eye techniques but, im tired of Sharingan this sharingan that, jesus. Im personally inclined more to thinking that the rinnegan is more than simply just popping 6 bodies with shared vision, jiraiya said thats its something talked only on legend and he couldnt believe that it actually existed. we also dont know shit about it.

Both are awesome but i really hope rinnegan has some more secrets up its sleve.

Pew Pew Pew....
    Well Mangekyou Sharingan can't be all that powerful if Madara needed to recruit someone with Rinnegan to help with the jinchuuriki retrieval?

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    ms because its genjutsu is more powerful, and that is one of rinnegans weakness, it didnt work well against jiraya's enjutsu
    Jairayas genjutsu was quite powerful. Also it was a sound projected genjutsu we have no idea what a Visual genjutsu's effects on the rinnegan would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing NIN View Post
    Personally i love both eye techniques but, im tired of Sharingan this sharingan that, jesus. Im personally inclined more to thinking that the rinnegan is more than simply just popping 6 bodies with shared vision, jiraiya said thats its something talked only on legend and he couldnt believe that it actually existed. we also dont know shit about it.

Both are awesome but i really hope rinnegan has some more secrets up its sleve.
    Me too, Im so sick of the Sharingan already. Someone needs to nock those uchiha off their high horse already, plus if the Sharingan is so great then why are they all dead
    A pie in the sky?

There is just one major problem with the Rennigan. pain didn't have anyone to teach him or help him harness the power of it. Itachi had Madara and Sasuke had Kakashi. Plus over the years there have been many users and written knowledge to help them along with using their kekkie genkai. Pain on the other hand may hold the single most powerful doujutsu and have no idea how to use most of it. There may be a level like the Mangekyou and he doesn't know how to activate it, who knows. I know you'll probably say that Madara didn't necessarily have anyone to teach him, however he has had over 100 years to master it.

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    Mangekyou Sharingan seems much stronger and looks waay kooler! XD but we haven't seen much of Rinnegan yet, so yeaa~
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

I love how the Byakuugan is just written off...

But yeah the Mangekyou Sharingan just gets godlier and godlier. soon it will shoot energy beams like cyclops... god i hope not
    If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion
    -The 14th Dalai Lama

Mangekyou Sharingan is stronger. we r not talking about regular sharingan, it's Mangekyou Sharingan- (people don't notice that)
    people plz notice small details.