158 66.39%
  • Mangekyou Sharingan

80 33.61%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I have no clue what a VM is.

It came from either the fanbook 2 or artbook (the one with the bijuu art) released sometime in april. I forget which one so let's just call it the Fartbook.

And ask POW for that shit, he's the who takes care of scanlating these things. I think you can just google it, and the results will show up as Mangahelpers Fanbook 2 translations, i think POW was doing most of those. The databook 3 are on mangahelpers as well, mostly done by shounensuki. This page I got from NarutoForums, not sure where it came from, but you may want to ask around in the translations section on NF, but I would lean towards Fanbook 2. Will have proper links once I get my laptop fixed, I have em bookmarked.

Btw, I already gave you this shit before on 510 Discussion thread, somewhere on page 7-8, that's where i went back and got it from.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...ediction/page8

oh and I suggest both you and artifice read Chapter 510 again, then go read the discussion thread starting from that page, especially my giant posts/discussion with Agabomba, I already explained most of this stuff.
    Visitor message.

Yeah POW is the logical choice when you need databook stuff.

I never saw it. YOU LIE!

What does artifice have to do with anything and what "stuff" are you talking about lol. And read your walls of text AND Aga Bomba's? I asked because I didn't recognize the source of that page. I don't wanna be ignorant on new official resources of Naruto data. Seriously...read yours AND aga Bomba's walls of text lol Im sorry but wtf you smokin and can you die from it?

But, to not be completely off topic:

Rinnegan>Sharingan. Anything else?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    2. When I said "summoned", I didn't mean it like, say, a summoning jutsu, but in terms of "the flames appear in the location that the user focuses on." As in, the flames don't shoot out of Sasuke's eyes, or mouth, or anything like that, they appear at his target location. It seems there is a slight delay ramp up period for Amaterasu, though, in which the user has to focus hard on that position, so it is possible to dodge (as evidenced by the Raikage) or block (as evidenced by Gaara).

I wouldn't really cite Sasuke avoiding Itachi's Amaterasu as an example, though... Itachi clearly never intended to land a lethal or crippling blow, but merely wanted to exhaust Sasuke's chakra. He feigned his attacks while allowing Sasuke to run around, until finally forcing Sasuke to use his replacement jutsu.
    But Sasuke also was able to block Itachi's Amaterasu with his wing when Itachi was trying to set Sasuke himself on fire, so if Amaterasu is able to burn anything it sees in an instant then there should be no way to block it, but Sasuke managed to put up his wing in time to stop it from burning him which makes me think that Amaterasu is a very fast attack the travels down a line of sight to the intended target, but if something should pop up in the way fast enough then the flames would hit that thing instead. So im thinking a shield of air or chakra could block Amaterasu or something invisible that the Uchiha could not see. That would be a pretty good investment if Naruto would develop his wind chakra into something that could become a shield of wind around him or that he could summon up instantly.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    But Sasuke also was able to block Itachi's Amaterasu with his wing when Itachi was trying to set Sasuke himself on fire, so if Amaterasu is able to burn anything it sees in an instant then there should be no way to block it, but Sasuke managed to put up his wing in time to stop it from burning him which makes me think that Amaterasu is a very fast attack the travels down a line of sight to the intended target, but if something should pop up in the way fast enough then the flames would hit that thing instead. So im thinking a shield of air or chakra could block Amaterasu or something invisible that the Uchiha could not see. That would be a pretty good investment if Naruto would develop his wind chakra into something that could become a shield of wind around him or that he could summon up instantly.
    Itachi was never trying to hit Sasuke directly, that whole fight he was trying to keep Sasuke alive. When he hit the wing Zetsu explains that Itachi stopped the technique to save Sasuke's eyes. Of course later we learn that Itachi had no intention of taking Sasuke's eyes at all, as Madara explains if Itachi had wanted to kill Sasuke, he would have, Itachi feined his attacks to force Sasuke into a desperate situation but held back from ever putting Sasuke in real danger of being killed. Sasuke never blocked Amaterasu with his wing, Itachi targeted the wing to avoid hitting Sasuke directly. As we saw in the past, Itachi was able to blow a hole through Jiraiya's fire breathing toad instantly, so it is safe to say that it could insinerate a person entirely if that were Itachi's intent. There may be some kind of barrier technique that could block Amaterasu but it seems extremely unlikely that a shield of air or something along those lines would be sufficient. Amaterasu burns all other elements, it can swallow up fire and water does nothing to put it out. It is true that Gaara blocked it but that was Sasuke's Enton, precreated Amaterasu flames, so the flames were catching on the sand and burning it, just like the flames spread and burned on the trees after Itachi used it. It seems a bit inconsistent since Amaterasu sometimes burns things up instantly and other times it takes time but based on what we have seen it does have the potential to burn through a very strong fire resistant target instantly.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Rinnegan. It's canon fact. Kabuto had no fear in fighting MS Sasuke, but shat bricks when Madara gained Rinnegan.

The ability to use multiple hosts is extremely helpful. The 6 Paths of Pain all have unique abilities, which makes it hard for the Mangekyou to counter. One Path of Pain can rip your soul out so be careful. Another can utilize weapons, missiles, etc. Another can summon crazy animal summons, while another Path of Pain can absorb your attacks. If the MS is facing all paths of pain, the rinnegan wins. Amaratasu can be pushed away with the gravity, (lol) while assaults could be made with the other paths of pain.

MS is not EMS, so you probably getting blinded while using the techniques. So be careful.

after reading all the chapters, you guys still dont understand nothing of this manga. just kids.. thats why this section is dying.

Why not support your theory, and add more details, before acting like a little jerk.

it isnt a theory. there is no room for more theories. it's just manga facts (so far).

-rinnegan is "the perfect thing" in naruto.
    -sharingan is only an aspect of rinnegan and was, generation after generation, going weaker.
    -when sharingan goes to MS and EMS, it is actually going back to the original power, still, it lacks the senju part of it.(that's why they suffer like hell and can die because of susano'o and thats why that they cant use something closer to a big shinra tensei,etc)

proof?

well.. everything that was clearly stated by kishi:
    "the strongest eye of them all"
    the fact that rikodou wrote about all MS jutsus, so he knew them, only because, as izanagi proves, he used them. etc.

logic: madara is only using one rinnegan eye.

reasons? fear of using both and losing control or WEAK BODY. zetsu's role enters right here.

what madara said, that after rikodou, his power (the rinnegan) power was cut in two.
    one part of it (spiritual) was to the older brother, and with time, it was ("gene stuff") going weaker.

what nagato (an "weak" and dying rinnegan user) was able to do:

-use five elements.
    -massive destruction techs (even in that state of mind and with is body almost useless) never seem before.
    -other techs that combined in just one body, would've made him invincible (totally invincible (shinra tensei, the protecion bubble, ability to kill with one touch, all five elements, more than enough chakra to fight more than one village by himself, etc)).
    -ability to fly. (deva in konoha).
    -gedo mazo.

weakeness:

only one, one that is born with rinnegan will always suffer lots of pressure (you have to save the world, bla bla..).
    risk: ending like nagato.

p.s.: nagato was on that chair only because he overused gedo mazo. proof? see nagato (13years) vs hanzou. after the hit, he jumped, was able to bend his legs, etc.

tobirama senju, one person that does not understand that rinnegan is by far the strongest, not only because of nagato, but mainly due to the story itself, and how it has been carried, well, that person cant put one and one together and is beyon my help.

i have nothing against you, piece :-)

p.s: some may look at my posts and see a jerk, still, what i said in my threads and in other posts with conviction, was based in facts and logic. the result? i was right.

???????
    Hey rinnebad badass i dont think your a jerk but you have a few missed points, if you remember the pic when the sage of sixth paths was fighting the gobi, the gobi had the sharingan, wouldnt it be easier to assume that when the sage became the jinchuuriki of the gobi that the resanance of the bijuu gave the sage the powers of the sharingan and im pretty sure somewhere that it said some of the bijuus chakra gets transported into the offspring of a jinchuriki im not sure tho so im assuming. Now one of the sages sons was born with the powers of the rinnegan, when kishi stated that the powers diminished over the years what if the rinnegan lost its power over to that of the gobi chakra and turned into thhe sharingan instead. it was stated that the rinnegan was like a freak accident so i would assume its specific genes have been dilluted and instead the the sharingan became the dominant trait of the sages genes.
    ???????

hey

no. both kids were born with the power of rinnegan, still, the spiritual half was to the older brother.
    those eyes werent the rinnegan.. those eyes were the spiritual half of the rinnegan, that with time became weaker. that dilluted part is the sharingan.

the eye that you see in the jubi, it's:

a- a regular sharingan with nine tomoes. each sharingan has a line conecting each pair of 3 (loooooool) tomoes. (not likely,m but possible)
    b- sage's eye because he is controlling the jubi (the jubi is sit like a little and cute dog).