View Poll Results: Which is stronger?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

158 66.39%
  • Mangekyou Sharingan

80 33.61%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    no one really knows what the true powers of the rinnegan are so it is hard to compare with the mangekyou or any other eye technique. until the rinnegan's secrets are revealed, this discussion cannot be rightfully settled.

Whats weird is that in the databook 3, the MS is stated to be "feared as the strongest doujutsu"

Does this acccount for the Rinnegan still being thought as a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair View Post
    Whats weird is that in the databook 3, the MS is stated to be "feared as the strongest doujutsu"

Does this acccount for the Rinnegan still being thought as a myth?
    Note the language, It is said to be FEARED, while it says Rinnegan IS the strongest

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I would Say the Rinnengan seems better in the long run beacuse the user can master all Jutsu's that are non bloodline.

(Altho the Sharingans ability to detect an attack before it hits is one of the features that surpasses the Rinnengan)
    The sharingan can copy all jutsu's but that doesnt mean you can use all the jutsu you copy.

An Example Sasuke can copy a High level wind jutsu but he can never use it. He can teach it to someone else but never make use of it.
    The Rinnengan can Master any jutsu the Rasengan , Chidori , Edo Tensei , etc.

What I wonder is if Pain took a Uchiha as his body how would that work? Would the Sharingan pattern overlap his eyes and if he could he would truly become godlike, Just think about it .. copy all jutsu and be able to use them.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

We have yet to see the full capabilities of the MS or the Rinnegan, but the fact that Madara is the leader of Akatsuki and NOT Pain speaks volumes. Pain willingly submits to Madara's EVERY COMMAND so that must mean that regardless of whether the MS is more powerful or the Rinnegan, Madara must be more powerful than Pain.

Banned
    Pain can use any ninjustu he wants. Matter of fact he can create a Itachi if he wanted to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster83 View Post
    We have yet to see the full capabilities of the MS or the Rinnegan, but the fact that Madara is the leader of Akatsuki and NOT Pain speaks volumes. Pain willingly submits to Madara's EVERY COMMAND so that must mean that regardless of whether the MS is more powerful or the Rinnegan, Madara must be more powerful than Pain.
    I don't see it that way. I never saw that Pain bowed down to Madara in any kind of way. I think they are just working towards the same goal, and they both need each other to succeed. Tobi.....I mean "Madara"....hasn't showed us anything yet either so why would you say that. There isn't anything on Tobi/Madara in the Databook yet. there is more concrete evidence backing up the sharingan, but I highly doubt If the Rinnegan is a fluke from what we seen so far.

besides if Pain could easily defeat Hanzou, someone that couldn't be defeated by combined strength of Orochimaru Tsunade, Jiraiya, one would have to say The rinnegan is truly awesome.
    Last edited by Heaven's Cloud; 09-18-2008 at 05:01 AM.

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    I vote for Sharingan, why?, because mangekyo is more deadly than the other eye techniques if really mastered like tobi did and itachi (somehow).... burst anything into ashes by the black flame...
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster83 View Post
    While its probably true Madara may be stronger than Pain the reason has more to do with thier age gap and experiance diffrence. Madara is about 100 years old where as Pain is about 30 a huge diffrence in experiance.

In the same way that Sasuke has the potential to surpass Itachi and possibly Madara atm hes still just a 16 year old kid and will take possibly years for him to develop his abilites. The same may be true of Pain he may not have reached his full potential yet but has the capcity to surpass Madara.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i think its judgement..not experience

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.