Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    For god's sake DON'T MESS WITH ROBIN!!! Just the thought of hands of someone else sticking out of my own body just freaks me out...imagine she locks me in a huge mansion and tries to scare me to death with her Devil fruit power...

House of 1000 Hands O_O

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blacknoah View Post
    [B][COLOR="Red"]
    I dare not piss my Robin-chan. Why? Those hands... those multiple hands! Imagine the "horrible things" she can do to you with all of those hands! AIIIIEEEEEEE!!! O.o
    [MANLY MODE]
    Yes, but imagine all the wonderful things she could do to you with all those hands!
    [/MANLY MODE]

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Nami just cuz then I can mess with Robin
    [MANLY MODE]
    Yes, but imagine all the wonderful things she could do to you with all those hands!
    [/MANLY MODE]
    you know I've already thought of some of those uses a long time ago......I actually go to sleep thinking of it

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

If you read the tankobon, in number 45 someone asked Oda what the full extent of Robin's DF power and Oda shut it down. 'nuff said.
    And yes I wouldn't mess with Nami, she's a crazy psychopath, Robin would at least warn you. Then I don't see Robin getting mad as easy as Nami, though when angry she's scarier than Nami.

i wouldn't mess with robin. yea nami would rob me clean but i'd rather have my money stolen than live the rest of my life without my dick.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

All males:
    Read chapter 437, page 4 and 5.
    That will show you why you should never mess with Robin!

Well, first I'd find the Love Love no Mi, which gives me the power to make anyone I want fall in love with me. Then I could mess with both of them =P

Wari Wari... Akagami No Fearghus's Avatar
    generally i wouldnt mess with robin cos of the whole manhood thing...and i dont want my spine snapped in half

but if i was in the strawhat crew...well i wouldnt mess with nami..cos she controls the crews money...and has sanji to do her bidding..... =/

lol.. i think Robin and Nami can manipulate Sanji anyways so yeah thats a good point.. mess with the girls you get sanji on your ass... thats a thing that would scare the pants out of me. So yeah... i would not mess with Robin, knowing all her past can really make her really cruel +fruit devil ability = Dead.

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    XD Nami u could ezily bribe her and she wouldn't hurt u! but then Robin-chwan!! O YEA!! haha, o.o she could do a lot to you...serious damage...but imagine...so many hands imagine the possiblities!! ROBIN CHWAAAN!!! luv robin so much! o.o nami getz angry too ezily...robin chan is so much mature! 'nuff said! don't mess with nami, unless ur rich (HAPPINESS PUNCH, LMAO!), but i'd still 'mess' with Robin cuz shez da best! fave character in one piece!!
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~