Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 163
  1. #61
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Ugh, how can you even stand Haruhi Suzumiya or Lucky Star? Anyways, I would probably nominate Haru Hara Haruka from FLCL. She was just an overall great character.(If you've watched the anime you'd know what I'm talking about)

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  2. #62
    Iroppoi otoko da! Largo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    26
    Haruhara Haruko, thats my all time favourite anime character.
    Crazy.
    Sexy.
    Childish.
    Maniac.
    Funny.
    Unpredictable.
    Lunatic.
    Alien.


    That pretty much sums it up. ^^

    Also lurking around Vegapunk's forum, quality One Piece subs.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Ugh, how can you even stand Haruhi Suzumiya or Lucky Star? Anyways, I would probably nominate Haru Hara Haruka from FLCL. She was just an overall great character.(If you've watched the anime you'd know what I'm talking about)
    can't stand Haruhi's episode 1 (chronologically 11 and mikuru chan's episode 00) but the rest is the best, lucky star is just one of those things i wastch cause they're funny and or cute. the rest of haruhi is awesome though but if you don't like it then you don't need to say anything about it you know? anyways, i like it when haru is wearing her cat ears :3

  4. #64


    Win

  5. #65
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Konata owns


  6. #66
    revive this thread! *performs cpr on it* yeah!


    kururu is awesome :3, although, i think oh great colors her hair pink like simca...

  7. #67
    悪い海賊キャプテン SUSHI! Sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    i wanna bang Kururu. Ever since I first saw her, she was the hottest.

  8. #68
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    revive this thread! *performs cpr on it* yeah!


    kururu is awesome :3, although, i think oh great colors her hair pink like simca...
    what anime or manga is she from?

  9. #69
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Thats Kururu Sumeragi from Air Gear by Ogure Ito, the mangaka behind Tenjou Tenge.

    pretty much all the female characters in Air Gear are hot. There's Simca (but I prefer her with long hair), Ringo, Benkei, Rika is also cool and of course their homeroom teacher who is paranoid about sexual predators.


    Except Kururu doesn't appear in the anime, only in the manga.
    Last edited by Archiel; 07-29-2007 at 12:37 PM.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  10. #70
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Thats Kururu Sumeragi from Air Gear by Ogure Ito, the mangaka behind Tenjou Tenge.

    pretty much all the female characters in Air Gear are hot. There's Simca (but I prefer her with long hair), Ringo, Benkei, Rika is also cool and of course their homeroom teacher who is paranoid about sexual predators.


    Except Kururu doesn't appear in the anime, only in the manga.
    aah, ok, thats good since i was thinkin on watchin air gear real soon

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 284
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:58 PM
  2. Funny Naruto pics.. Post 'm here!
    By Jinoh in forum Graphics, Coloring & Fanart
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 05:05 AM
  3. Anime in UK
    By Boombox2003 in forum General Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. My Pics of fandum
    By RamenGuy in forum Graphics, Coloring & Fanart
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •