Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Tsunade is not going to be there at all and Jiraiya is either going to beat them or escape I don't think he is going to die quite yet but I thats just a hunch and on the tobi front its not obito folks we've already seen it to be Uchiha Madara whats more is I don't think its been tobi since sasukes fight with diedara

Oh yes. I hope Tsunade saves Jiraiya. It would be cool if she could have a serious fight to show off her powers as a Sannin and Hokage ! I'm sure she's stronger than we think she is. Plus, her and Jiraiya have a very strong bond so it would only be cute if something could happen either romance or just saving her childhood friend. There was somewhat.. maybe.. a hint before Jiriaya left that she MAYBE could like him more than friends. I wonder if something is gonna happen between them.

And maybe Tsunade could do something about Jiji's arm if she has somekind of a Slug Mode or something like Oro had a Snake Mode and Jiji a Hermit Mode. If Tsunade dies to save Jiriaya, I'm so gonna cry, or the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rkBl4de View Post
    Oh yes. I hope Tsunade saves Jiraiya. It would be cool if she could have a serious fight to show off her powers as a Sannin and Hokage ! I'm sure she's stronger than we think she is. Plus, her and Jiraiya have a very strong bond so it would only be cute if something could happen either romance or just saving her childhood friend. There was somewhat.. maybe.. a hint before Jiriaya left that she MAYBE could like him more than friends. I wonder if something is gonna happen between them.

And maybe Tsunade could do something about Jiji's arm if she has somekind of a Slug Mode or something like Oro had a Snake Mode and Jiji a Hermit Mode. If Tsunade dies to save Jiriaya, I'm so gonna cry, or the opposite.
    romanceO_o...that would be the last thing i wanna see in naruto
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Yeah..i start to believe tsunade will die instead of Jiraiya or maybe both of them die along with 6 of Pain..
    Konoha will be in state of disarray and new hokage will be elected...and naruto is the man..hehe..
    Tobi will be the leader of akatsuki after that or the organization just have to be disbanded..

Well, sorry to disappoint you mgsplayer but there's alot of romance going on in Naruto just it's not focused on or not showned alot. That's what I liked about Naruto also because there's always too much romance too quickly or simply too much in stories. But I think it would be time to put a bit of romance inside Naruto. And I think Jiraiya and Tsunade would be the perfect ones to choose since they have a very strong bond, Jiraiya obviously always loved Tsu ever since they're young and they are older than Naruto/Hinata for example, who are a bit young and not close enough. The relationship between Asuma and Kunerai was mostly hidden but there was hints. It's the only thing missing in Naruto, from my point of view, a balance of everything is nice, not too much of something and everybody is happy. I think something is maybe going on with Jiji and Tsu but they're just not there yet. But we know they are very close even though they don't show it often. Although we saw that Tsunade really was getting emotional when Jiraiya was going on the mission to kill Pein, even thought that dumb pervert ruined everything, like usual. You gotta admit there's MAYBE something going on. There's some hints but nothing certain.
    I am called the lengendary Sucker. Maybe I am a fool for playing games of chance. There is only one thing sure. I would risk everything to protect my village.

Naruto

Umm I still dont know if the spoiler are real but sound kind of interesting but the are some details that I cannot believe like how kakashi team reagrouped so fast when naruto hinata and yamato where apart of the rest and how tobi if he was in the limit of konoha got so fast to where team kakashi is ohh and the fight pein jiraiya is awesome and extend but u dont think the same will be with Itachi and sasuke they will start talking about sharing and Itachi will tell him the true reason of why he kill their clan. and after that they will start talking about the sharing and eventually MS and more blah blah well that what I think.

@d4rkbl4de
    It was prety obvious about the relation about jiraiya and tsunade the book that he write are about tsunade and himself but in a romatic novel look here well I think that how I see it

Spoiler!
    Last edited by sevencold19; 11-29-2007 at 04:05 AM.

wow. Never thought about that... But it's true, it would make sence. It's pretty possible. O_O
    I am called the lengendary Sucker. Maybe I am a fool for playing games of chance. There is only one thing sure. I would risk everything to protect my village.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    Umm I still dont know if the spoiler are real but sound kind of interesting but the are some details that I cannot believe like how kakashi team reagrouped so fast when naruto hinata and yamato where apart of the rest and how tobi if he was in the limit of konoha got so fast to where team kakashi is ohh and the fight pein jiraiya is awesome and extend but u dont think the same will be with Itachi and sasuke they will start talking about sharing and Itachi will tell him the true reason of why he kill their clan. and after that they will start talking about the sharing and eventually MS and more blah blah well that what I think.
    Talk about sharing? Sharing what?

Itachi: Have some pie =D
    Sasuke: Thanks <3
    Itachi: I killed everyone to make this pie :3
    Sasuke: :<

???

Quote Originally Posted by D4rkBl4de View Post
    Well, sorry to disappoint you mgsplayer but there's alot of romance going on in Naruto just it's not focused on or not showned alot. That's what I liked about Naruto also because there's always too much romance too quickly or simply too much in stories. But I think it would be time to put a bit of romance inside Naruto. And I think Jiraiya and Tsunade would be the perfect ones to choose since they have a very strong bond, Jiraiya obviously always loved Tsu ever since they're young and they are older than Naruto/Hinata for example, who are a bit young and not close enough. The relationship between Asuma and Kunerai was mostly hidden but there was hints. It's the only thing missing in Naruto, from my point of view, a balance of everything is nice, not too much of something and everybody is happy. I think something is maybe going on with Jiji and Tsu but they're just not there yet. But we know they are very close even though they don't show it often. Although we saw that Tsunade really was getting emotional when Jiraiya was going on the mission to kill Pein, even thought that dumb pervert ruined everything, like usual. You gotta admit there's MAYBE something going on. There's some hints but nothing certain.
    ohh pleeeeease,i am not dissapointed,i respect every opinion
    i like the strong bond between them...they used to be a 3-man team,but with orochi gone,their relation got deeper,i aknowledge that...but not in a sens of romance,but freindship,will to defend,protect and sacrifice...
    that s what's happening(sort of) with team7...sasuke gone,naruto has more chances to be with sakura.
    if tsunade gets involved in this fight and dies...the village will become naked and unstable...what's worse,naruto is not yet qualified to be the hokage.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Sora View Post
    Talk about sharing? Sharing what?

Itachi: Have some pie =D
    Sasuke: Thanks <3
    Itachi: I killed everyone to make this pie :3
    Sasuke: :<

???
    They always talk about how weak is sasuke and in some chapter ago when sasuke kill itachi genjutsu itachi say u have become strong so they will talk about sharingan and MS because sasuke dont have MS. But sasuke wont listen but eventually itachi will tell him common u dont notice that there is something strange in itachi he even talk with naruto.

this si my theory
    I always thought that itachi doesn't kill its own clan to measure its ability. And now that we know that there is another sharingan that is tobi maybe itachi will tell him that the one that kill them was toby or perhaps he will tell him that it was caught in tobi genjutsu and he didn't have another option of killing them.