Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't have it installed right now, but I used to and it worked for me. Hopefully next time you try it you'll get better success .

I should post some pictures later tonight. I have a nice Kakashi skin for my NDS .

Doesn't work. I can get as long as to the part where I am to start ASUS WLAN Control Center, but it won't start up. Gives me an error. Where did you find the link?

Heihouka: You still having problems with the USB dongle? I just installed it successfully, here's a brief summary of what I did. Let me know if you need any help with it:

- Made sure official drivers were removed
    - Installed the modified drivers through the New Hardware wizard in Windows
    - Installed ASUS utility
    - Copied over modified files to ASUS utility
    - Copied ASUS driver over the Windows driver
    - Setup the ASUS utility to act as SoftAP with open mode and WEP

At this point the AP software should be fine. One major difference I did was bridge the Wireless with the network. In most tutorials they had you use ICS, however I didn't get that working. Bridging worked right away though.

gin0va: You still having trouble with beup? I got it connected right away using the latest version 3.0e, and using the DLDI patch.

Can't read comics / manga on PSP (actually it takes too much work) ... DS that is awesome what you can do with it. I have both, have to say, PSP right now is for movies and music, and DS is for games and websurf

Ginova, fear, next time I see you on irc, don't think you will escape safely before telling me where to get every single one of them lol.

Oh yeah, remember me, we talked the other day, hi thar :3

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    But the PSP doesn't have a sexy touch screen. >:3
    You need to write a tutorial how you do all this stuff, Gin0va.
    so what. its easier to do it on the psp anyway. i always read manga on my psp when im on the go. your just surprised because u didn't know that the ds can do that. its exactly the same. just two screens. the psp has got a bigger screen anyway.

wait. oh yeah u have to be next to your router first to get on the internet with the psp. is the same with the ds?

what is R4? i use this thing called EZ-flash 4/5. i can just download games and put them on this gadget and play.

Irrelavant, but this is from the game Drawn to Life. I chose to draw only penises.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChemist View Post
    Heihouka: You still having problems with the USB dongle? I just installed it successfully, here's a brief summary of what I did. Let me know if you need any help with it:

- Made sure official drivers were removed
    - Installed the modified drivers through the New Hardware wizard in Windows
    - Installed ASUS utility
    - Copied over modified files to ASUS utility
    - Copied ASUS driver over the Windows driver
    - Setup the ASUS utility to act as SoftAP with open mode and WEP

At this point the AP software should be fine. One major difference I did was bridge the Wireless with the network. In most tutorials they had you use ICS, however I didn't get that working. Bridging worked right away though.

gin0va: You still having trouble with beup? I got it connected right away using the latest version 3.0e, and using the DLDI patch.

i already patched it with DLDI patch but it's our connection which it wont connect to, it does connect with my neighbours their connection though