Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ok, Sasori standing there watching Chiyo and Sakura talk for 15 minutes was freaking ridiculous. I think that ruined the episode the most for me.

The art sucks again. Did the studio fire all the old artists for Shippuden or something? I seriously can't believe there are professionals who are incapable of drawing Sakura's face properly. WTF MATE. At least next episode's art looks decent, from what I saw of the preview. :/

In the original Naruto series, the first four volumes of the manga were covered in 20 episodes. In Shippuuden? Not even two and a half volumes. I repeat; WTF MATE.

This episode was dragged out as hell! The episode was just Sakura and Chiyo talking to eachother. Naruto screaming for Gaara was not helping. Next episode looks promising though.

The next episode BETTER be promising. Probably half of Naruto's fans are mad about the pace and how less fighting and so much talking there is. Also, there are so many repeated scenes as well.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

the new episode sucked. are you freaking kiddin' ten minutes of the whole thing was basically talking. it would be understandable if the anime was pretty close to the manga but the manga is way ahead of the anime yet the pace of the episodes is so slow. i think i'm just gonna stick with the manga.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the new episode sucked. are you freaking kiddin' ten minutes of the whole thing was basically talking. it would be understandable if the anime was pretty close to the manga but the manga is way ahead of the anime yet the pace of the episodes is so slow. i think i'm just gonna stick with the manga.
    yeah and it's supposed that sasori doesn't like to wait, and all the talking that chiyo and sakura do.

Quote Originally Posted by omgshoes View Post
    yeah, this most recent episode was like "blahblahblahblahblahNEEDLEDANCEblahblahblahblahPU NCHblahblahblahblahblahblahGIVEGAARABACK!blahblahb lahblah"
    +2, so true

For us manga readers, this is ridiculous that each episode is bascially covering the manga CHAPTER BY CHAPTER, anyone notice this?

Sadly I can read each chapter in a good 5 minutes, whereas the episode are dragging out the same infomation in 20.

If my theory is true about the episodes going by each chapter of the manga, this upcoming battle will take over 2 months to finish.

Lets pray that they speed it up.

wow shippuden is going slow as hell >_>, their stretching each episode to long its frustrating >_>

"This world is Rotten.Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world."
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen. And we respect with every fey which cannot be explained"

Quote Originally Posted by supercee View Post
    +2, so true

For us manga readers, this is ridiculous that each episode is bascially covering the manga CHAPTER BY CHAPTER, anyone notice this?
    yeah, they could at least make two chapters in one episode.
    that would make it a lot more interesting.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    So yeah, way to slow. Flashback to Sakura breaking a rock like two episodes ago, what the hell!?

I mean fillers suck, but this isn't much better anymore. Let us just hope that the next episode didn't show us all the good bits in the preview.

As much as we all hate the new episode, we should be glad they even got it out in the first place right? <.<;;;