Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Amen to that. Anything's almost better than 4Kids! Besides, the same company that did the Dragon Ball dub is working on this, so I think Oda would be happer with that. Rejoce my fellow One Piece watchers! Victory is at hand now! Yohoho!
    You should totally come over to APForums... Cr4zy & I are members there.

www.apforums.net

The best One Piece fan community on the intarwebz.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bushido View Post
    You should totally come over to APForums... Cr4zy & I are members there.

www.apforums.net

The best One Piece fan community on the intarwebz.
    I use to be a member of the pathetic forum. Too many members with question topics that were discussed straight in the manga and theories that little children could have easily answered.

Like the MSN Version Two website, only children topics that make no sense are posted there. If I earned a dollar from each time I seen a topic titled, "Gold Roger is really Dragon!" or etc. I could easily buyout Bill Gates.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    I use to be a member of the pathetic forum. Too many members with question topics that were discussed straight in the manga and theories that little children could have easily answered.

Like the MSN Version Two website, only children topics that make no sense are posted there. If I earned a dollar from each time I seen a topic titled, "Gold Roger is really Dragon!" or etc. I could easily buyout Bill Gates.
    lol, you should check out all the AL and Tobi debates on Naruto forums. 89% of the speculations are downright childish.

Some are actually good threads.............but I don't bother with those. Because if i make on statement, 15 different people flame me or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    Some are actually good threads.............but I don't bother with those. Because if i make on statement, 15 different people flame me or something.
    I remember saying something about Paulie joining the Straw Hats back near the middle of the Water 7 arc and was literally flamed by ever insect over there. However my theory of him joining was just stating that if he received a bounty for helping the Straw Hats, he would have no choice but to leave Water 7 for his safety.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    lol, you should check out all the AL and Tobi debates on Naruto forums. 89% of the speculations are downright childish.
    Yeah I've checked out many of the Naruto forums for laughs and it was pretty bad on how shallow the thought pool of almost all the members had.

Manga Scans is one of the few forums that I actually like, since it isn't just based around one series at all. So different members can co-exist.
    HALO

Currently Reading

Manga Scans is one of the few forums that I actually like, since it isn't just based around one series at all. So different members can co-exist.
    Really? I will check that out.

I remember saying something about Paulie joining the Straw Hats back near the middle of the Water 7 arc and was literally flamed by ever insect over there.
    You act like most of the People that post there actually matter. lol Believe it or not, but there are some highly intelligent people there... you just have to seek out good discussion.

You act like most of the People that post there actually matter. lol Believe it or not, but there are some highly intelligent people there... you just have to seek out good discussion.
    Like Greg, that smart bastard.

Haha, Greg is awesome. Heck most of the Senior Members are highly intelligent. There are a few others that are cool, like you & Cochise... occasionally Carter.

Haha, Greg is awesome. Heck most of the Senior Members are highly intelligent. There are a few others that are cool, like you & Cochise... occasionally Carter.
    Oceanizer and some of the older users were excellent as well. I just couldn't stand being in a topic, actually having a intelligent discussion and someone would barge in and completely ruin it with something like topic stealing or etc.

That happened a lot over there to me.
    HALO

Currently Reading