Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Amen to that. Anything's almost better than 4Kids! Besides, the same company that did the Dragon Ball dub is working on this, so I think Oda would be happer with that. Rejoce my fellow One Piece watchers! Victory is at hand now! Yohoho!
    You should totally come over to APForums... Cr4zy & I are members there.

    www.apforums.net

    The best One Piece fan community on the intarwebz.

  2. #32
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bushido View Post
    You should totally come over to APForums... Cr4zy & I are members there.

    www.apforums.net

    The best One Piece fan community on the intarwebz.
    I use to be a member of the pathetic forum. Too many members with question topics that were discussed straight in the manga and theories that little children could have easily answered.

    Like the MSN Version Two website, only children topics that make no sense are posted there. If I earned a dollar from each time I seen a topic titled, "Gold Roger is really Dragon!" or etc. I could easily buyout Bill Gates.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  3. #33
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    I use to be a member of the pathetic forum. Too many members with question topics that were discussed straight in the manga and theories that little children could have easily answered.

    Like the MSN Version Two website, only children topics that make no sense are posted there. If I earned a dollar from each time I seen a topic titled, "Gold Roger is really Dragon!" or etc. I could easily buyout Bill Gates.
    lol, you should check out all the AL and Tobi debates on Naruto forums. 89% of the speculations are downright childish.

  4. #34
    파이팅!!! Cr4zy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    I use to be a member of the pathetic forum. Too many members with question topics that were discussed straight in the manga and theories that little children could have easily answered.

    Like the MSN Version Two website, only children topics that make no sense are posted there. If I earned a dollar from each time I seen a topic titled, "Gold Roger is really Dragon!" or etc. I could easily buyout Bill Gates.
    Some are actually good threads.............but I don't bother with those. Because if i make on statement, 15 different people flame me or something.

  5. #35
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    Some are actually good threads.............but I don't bother with those. Because if i make on statement, 15 different people flame me or something.
    I remember saying something about Paulie joining the Straw Hats back near the middle of the Water 7 arc and was literally flamed by ever insect over there. However my theory of him joining was just stating that if he received a bounty for helping the Straw Hats, he would have no choice but to leave Water 7 for his safety.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    lol, you should check out all the AL and Tobi debates on Naruto forums. 89% of the speculations are downright childish.
    Yeah I've checked out many of the Naruto forums for laughs and it was pretty bad on how shallow the thought pool of almost all the members had.

    Manga Scans is one of the few forums that I actually like, since it isn't just based around one series at all. So different members can co-exist.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  6. #36
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Manga Scans is one of the few forums that I actually like, since it isn't just based around one series at all. So different members can co-exist.
    Really? I will check that out.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    I remember saying something about Paulie joining the Straw Hats back near the middle of the Water 7 arc and was literally flamed by ever insect over there.
    You act like most of the People that post there actually matter. lol Believe it or not, but there are some highly intelligent people there... you just have to seek out good discussion.

  8. #38
    파이팅!!! Cr4zy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bushido View Post
    You act like most of the People that post there actually matter. lol Believe it or not, but there are some highly intelligent people there... you just have to seek out good discussion.
    Like Greg, that smart bastard.

  9. #39
    Haha, Greg is awesome. Heck most of the Senior Members are highly intelligent. There are a few others that are cool, like you & Cochise... occasionally Carter.

  10. #40
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bushido View Post
    Haha, Greg is awesome. Heck most of the Senior Members are highly intelligent. There are a few others that are cool, like you & Cochise... occasionally Carter.
    Oceanizer and some of the older users were excellent as well. I just couldn't stand being in a topic, actually having a intelligent discussion and someone would barge in and completely ruin it with something like topic stealing or etc.

    That happened a lot over there to me.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

Similar Threads

  1. Quotes.
    By Woofcat in forum The Watercooler
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:34 AM
  2. One Piece quotes
    By Largo in forum One Piece
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 07:08 AM
  3. WORST JUTSU! Who's got the worst jutsu?
    By K-oz in forum Naruto
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 08:15 PM
  4. Worst into Anime transformations
    By Archiel in forum General Anime
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •