Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    liar game rocks!!! love it!

Does anyone know anything about the scanlation group and why they're being so slow?

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the scanlation group and why they're being so slow?
    The group doing it is Null. Liar Game is just one of many projects they're undertaking so I'm guessing it's a matter of waiting for whenever they get back around to it for more.

This is a good time to remind you of the recent rule change. Negatively discussing scanlation speed, quality or groups is not welcome here anymore in most cases. Speed because they don't work on schedules, so it's dumb to expect scans any earlier than when they decide to release. If you have a question about a scanlation contact the group, it's a lot more effective than public discussion on it. I know that when someone publicly complained about Binktopia's scanlation speed recently it sure as heck didn't make me want to go faster for them, just the opposite actually.

Yeah, sorry I probably shouldn't have brought it up, but I don't know how to contact them.

I saw this thread a while back when it first started but I didn’t pay too much attention to it -- till now.

I read and watch manga and anime.
    My roommate watches Korean/Japanese dramas and movies.

We try to stay out of each others hobbies: She finds mine immature and childish -- I find hers melodramatic and plot-repetitive. But last night she was talked me into watching a J-drama called Liar Game. It sounded so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on where I heard of it. We bombed through 5 episodes and got hooked on the story. Come today, I log into MS and it FINALLY strikes me where I heard of Liar Game-- THIS thread! ^^;;

I was kind of surprised that the manga is still publishing in Japan. The drama version is complete so I assumed the manga was done too... Anyways, this series has a good story. I’ve noticed several members were reluctant to give this manga a try because the girl wasn’t hot(..?), maybe you’ll find the drama version better, the actress who plays the girl is pretty decent.

Nice find Damnz. ^^b

Seems like a nice crossover between your hobbies. Maybe you could convince her to read some senien. I really like the psychological aspect to the series, the only other one of which that can match it is deathnote, in my opinion.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    It's quite good. Definitely has me interested, and looking forward to more. I really like how Ayakami (?) mentally cornered the guy and tricked him in the first round. Now this second round should be really interesting.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    I saw this thread a while back when it first started but I didn’t pay too much attention to it -- till now.

I read and watch manga and anime.
    My roommate watches Korean/Japanese dramas and movies.

We try to stay out of each others hobbies: She finds mine immature and childish -- I find hers melodramatic and plot-repetitive. But last night she was talked me into watching a J-drama called Liar Game. It sounded so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on where I heard of it. We bombed through 5 episodes and got hooked on the story. Come today, I log into MS and it FINALLY strikes me where I heard of Liar Game-- THIS thread! ^^;;

I was kind of surprised that the manga is still publishing in Japan. The drama version is complete so I assumed the manga was done too... Anyways, this series has a good story. I’ve noticed several members were reluctant to give this manga a try because the girl wasn’t hot(..?), maybe you’ll find the drama version better, the actress who plays the girl is pretty decent.

Nice find Damnz. ^^b
    Another person hooked onto Erika Toda? . Haha just one question is this drastically different from the drama?

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Seems like a nice crossover between your hobbies. Maybe you could convince her to read some senien. I really like the psychological aspect to the series, the only other one of which that can match it is deathnote, in my opinion.
    Hahaha. Funny story… When I told her that the show originally stemmed from a manga she asked me to send to her. Unfortunately, the whole look-how-wide-my-mouth-can-go thing freaked her out, and now, on top of immature and childish, she thinks I’m twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Another person hooked onto Erika Toda? . Haha just one question is this drastically different from the drama?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Hahaha. Funny story… When I told her that the show originally stemmed from a manga she asked me to send to her. Unfortunately, the whole look-how-wide-my-mouth-can-go thing freaked her out, and now, on top of immature and childish, she thinks I’m twisted.
    Yeah, that freaks most people out, I found that mouth thing hilarious though. I showed this to my friend too, who actually likes manga, and he said it was really weird to him.