Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Hmmm, it's reasonable to think that the Sunglasses Guy (SG from now on) could be a partner of Akiyama, but I wouldn't trust in someone like Akiyama if I was SG, so I still have doubts about that. Besides, Akiyama said loud in front of those 3 that he would win, this situation is a bit weird (too theatrical, in any case). Basically, if he and SG had a plan, he wouldn't say it so loud that he would win, they (SG and Akiyama) would remain quiet and finally win.

So... I think Akiyama is playing alone here, but I guess he'll give any other one its money part (to all players) and finally go to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Basically, if he and SG had a plan, he wouldn't say it so loud that he would win, they (SG and Akiyama) would remain quiet and finally win.
    By saying that he would win, he forced the other three, including SG, to group up. Or rather, he forced the other two to group with SG.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Hmmm, it's reasonable to think that the Sunglasses Guy (SG from now on) could be a partner of Akiyama, but I wouldn't trust in someone like Akiyama if I was SG, so I still have doubts about that. Besides, Akiyama said loud in front of those 3 that he would win, this situation is a bit weird (too theatrical, in any case). Basically, if he and SG had a plan, he wouldn't say it so loud that he would win, they (SG and Akiyama) would remain quiet and finally win.

So... I think Akiyama is playing alone here, but I guess he'll give any other one its money part (to all players) and finally go to the next round.
    he said HE would win, not that THEY would win XD
    it was just a deception against the tranny and the stupid guy

SG was probably in on it for a while and was only acting

Another chapter out in the tracker (and the online reader)!

Seems like the guess about SG being allied with Akiyama is true, and now Akiyama wants to go to the next round and unmask the organization behind Liar Game... just great. The only thing I don't like in the series is that main girl, I hope she just gets away from the scene and leave everything to Akiyama without bothering him anymore.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    lol....yeah, she's pretty much pointless. It was a good chapter...can't wait for the next round.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    GREAT chapter!!! Just GREAT!

I was right about them working together, I mean their wasnt any other way to win for sure without the cooperation of another person. Anywho, Im glad the story is finally kicking off. Akiyama VS HUGE Corporation... Cant wait for more of this series.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

I'm going to make my own prediction that he ends up as the head of the corporation.

Actually that's a pretty logical prediction.
    He could be a detective though... his mind works for it. Kinda like L from deathnote.

But heck I thought he didn't sign his name so therefore he wouldn't be in debt because the debt would go to that woman he took the tag from. I'd rather give up the whole game...
    the girl grips onto him way too much .___.
    ~Have you ever stepped on a snail?~
    Don't you just love the aftermath...

Another chapter out in the tracker (and the online reader)!

Seems like the guess about SG being allied with Akiyama is true, and now Akiyama wants to go to the next round and unmask the organization behind Liar Game... just great. The only thing I don't like in the series is that main girl, I hope she just gets away from the scene and leave everything to Akiyama without bothering him anymore.
    I like her, for some reason, i'm feeling girlified and want some romance between them towards the end of the manga.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    I like her, for some reason, i'm feeling girlified and want some romance between them towards the end of the manga.
    lol....probably she'll grow a backbone then. I thought it was all about her at first, but now I realize that it's all about Akiyama. I wonder how she'll get back into the game though...or if she will.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21