Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    What do you think of the last chapter 10?

It's a pretty good strategy, but it has a big flaw... you can't trust anyone else than yourself in that game, so the people they've gathered (those 5 girls and the old guy) will bring on more problems for sure. I'm pretty sure that old guy is that "Mr.X" they talked about.

Anyway, I couldn't be more eager to read more of this

I'm almost positive Mr. X is actually Ms. X. For one, we can't trust the lady that got her money stolen. She did win the 1st round. Also, it's so easy to look like a man (especially that one chick with the pigtails and no chest).

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I just picked this manga up. I cant wait to see how it is. From the plot summary it sounds really unique and it caught my attention immediately.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Initiate
    I also think the traitor X is already in the group. It would be bit disappointing if the old guy were the traitor X, cause would be just too common for someone to be just dressed up as old guy.
    I bet that Number 7 - Makihara Yuki, the "housewife" is the traitor X dressed up as a woman.
    N:o 18 has bit of her shirt open (possible to see if she is real woman?) and doesn't look like enough suspicious person so I count her out, n:o 14 is just too young looking. N:o 10 and 3 are also possibilities but I don't think so. N:o 10 looks too innocent and n:o 3 would also be quite common choice too cause in many movies etc. people dress up like her to hide their true identity. Also the comment by n:o 10 doesn't sound like she would be the imposter.
    On the other hand, if you look at the participant n:o 7 she has looks which can be quite common among males too, has shirt which doesn't reveal anything and has kind of suspicious look on the page 71.

There is high possibility for the Mr. X to be n:o 4, the old guy, cause it is common that way and the main character said "There's no way that girl would have mistaken him for a young guy!" but I just hope it isn't that way.

On next chapter: Lets have a body check to see if you are real woman or not \o/

aa i wish this manga was relised a bit faster. its really good and well planned out and i wona see more of it. it reminds me of death note because how the cleaver plot is made

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    aa i wish this manga was relised a bit faster. its really good and well planned out and i wona see more of it. it reminds me of death note because how the cleaver plot is made
    It can't be helped and I the quality is great so I don't complain even if it is bit slow, and Null usually releases the chapters from one volume with only short delays between each chapter, like now the chapter 11 is out. You have to wait for the next full volume to be translated but that doesn't matter that much with the good quality, good translations and you get more to read at once.
    Spoiler!

Ms. Hitomi might be Mr. X!

So... I think that Number 15 already knows the plan of Akiyama and also knows the identity of Mr. X. He's just playing with them... heh, I like that character. And I'm glad that girl finally got kicked from the game, she was too innocent and vulnerable

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    So... I think that Number 15 already knows the plan of Akiyama and also knows the identity of Mr. X. He's just playing with them... heh, I like that character. And I'm glad that girl finally got kicked from the game, she was too innocent and vulnerable
    I think that Number 15 and Mrs. Hitomi(Number 3) are working together. I think shes off passing information about other people and Mr. Akiyamas plan to him. Shes one sneaky SOB.

------------------------------------------
    ********Chapter 13 has been released by NULL!!!!!********
    Its a great chapter guys. Hurry and get it.
    Last edited by [SYN]; 03-19-2008 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Spoiler!