• YES,this might be a good idea

68 81.93%
  • NO,i prefer things go as they are

15 18.07%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    KYUUBI PWNS CS (i'm not saying becuz i like it) its jus fact people

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    @mgsplayer

I like your idea on one hand, but on the other hand I don't want to see Jiraiya dead.
    I mean, he's really a great charakter and without a doubt one of the best in Naruto.
    Pein is pissing me off with his 6 bodies & with the uber Rinnegan.
    BUT Naruto has to grow up like everyone said. For me he's still a kid with no brain, chaising his best friend bla bla, he should get stronger. We're all sick of the Rasengan and the KB.

I don't want to see Jiraiya dead, but something has to be the key for Naruto to prioritize......=(
    First thing:i like your post...like some previous ones,it had a side that opens a conversation and requires arguments..I LOVE THAT

like you(and many others) i like jiraya,and it would be sad to see him die
    but all my reasoning was based on ONE possible outcome of his fight with pein...there could be at least 10 to 1000 outcomes(if you consider small details)

so when i said naruto has to find something and make it his first priority,i never wished that that thing would be seeking revenge for his master...
    now we know who his parents are,but the events of the night kyuubi went on a konoha rampage are still a mystery...this could be a nice matter for naruto to investigate(for example)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I don't think that Naruto will investigate anything,I mean up until now,did he ask himself WHO his parrents are? I mean..he's chasing after his first bond and that's just crap, kid..PRIORITIZE! Sasuke was right when he said he should be training instead of chasing him. He's way too weak.
    Akatsuki will try to catch him and what's he doing? SASUKEEEE

To come back to the main topic

You're right,the outcome of this fight is still unknown, I'm excited about the next chapter.
    AND I'm asking myself why Jiraiya didn't use "Gamakuchi Shibari" when he were in the pipes, he could have catched them easily and turn at least 3 bodies into food for the frogs.
    Kishi definitely doesn't have good plans for Jiraiya =(
    (I won't say that the genjutsu wasn't good, don't get me wrong).

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @mgsplayer

what you do say makes a lot of sense. hopefully that's what happens cuz i'm really getting pissed and tired of naruto bitching about getting sasuke back. he needs to grow up and jiraiya's death might just be the thing to trigger it.
    Although harshly put, I can't say I disagree. The Naruto-Sasuske relationship plotpoint was great for a while but has become a bit tiresome. Some fresh winds should come in.

I wholly endorse mgsplayers theory. ^^

I like the point you expressed on your first post Mr. Topic Creator, nice thinking.

I didn't read any of the other posts yet so I could tell my thoughts as pure as possible about the subject, but I will do so after this post.

Anyways, Jiraiya's death would really make the plot stop making the name Naruto a synonym of retarded, however, don't you think that even if Jiraiya survives, the plot would go the same way anyways? I think Naruto himself would be pretty pissed both ways, and would achieve the desired outcome regardless of Jiraiya's final fate.

Of course this doesn't discard anything, there are more chances of him dying than not, neither is 100%, but it's really way more inclined to him dying after the fight (not returning to Konoha).

But more than Jiraiya's death subject, I want to make more emphasis on this part that still is on-topic.

What I am pretty sure that regardless of anything, Pein is so mother friggin dead. Lol. I don't think that Jiraiya is losing this fight at the end. But then why do I say that Jiraiya is going to be probably killed anyways, if I am so certain he is going to beat Pein to ashes? There are many possibilities but as far as combinations go:

Pein dies, Jiraiya Dies.
    Pein dies, Jiraiya survives and safely escapes.
    Pein dies, Jiraiya survives but is killed by Tobi who popped out of nowhere.
    Pein dies, the manga stops being distributed.

You get my point lol, see the pattern. If Jiraiya does indeed die at the end of this arc, I would really want to see Tobi around it, as it would reveal more on the Tobi = Obito subject (maybe), which I am more than interested about ^^.

And well, actually, maybe, just maybe, Pein won't die, but in that case, it would be "Jiraiya is winning the fight, and not dealing the finishing blow", Ero-Sennin is still winning anyways. But I really doubt it.

Now to read the rest of the replies, this will take a while.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    I like your words, Im 100% with you. I sad it already once but I'm going to say it again, If naruto learns a other rasengan AGAIN i will quit naruto! :(
    Hahahahahah XD
    Last edited by Rainierman; 11-30-2007 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torunkusu View Post
    Although harshly put, I can't say I disagree. The Naruto-Sasuske relationship plotpoint was great for a while but has become a bit tiresome. Some fresh winds should come in.

I wholly endorse mgsplayers theory. ^^
    thanks a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainierman View Post
    I like the point you expressed on your first post Mr. Topic Creator, nice thinking.

I didn't read any of the other posts yet so I could tell my thoughts as pure as possible about the subject, but I will do so after this post.

Anyways, Jiraiya's death would really make the plot stop making the name Naruto a synonym of retarded, however, don't you think that even if Jiraiya survives, the plot would go the same way anyways? I think Naruto himself would be pretty pissed both ways, and would achieve the desired outcome regardless of Jiraiya's final fate.

Of course this doesn't discard anything, there are more chances of him dying than not, neither is 100%, but it's really way more inclined to him dying after the fight (not returning to Konoha).

But more than Jiraiya's death subject, I want to make more emphasis on this part that still is on-topic.

What I am pretty sure that regardless of anything, Pein is so mother friggin dead. Lol. I don't think that Jiraiya is losing this fight at the end. But then why do I say that Jiraiya is going to be probably killed anyways, if I am so certain he is going to beat Pein to ashes? There are many possibilities but as far as combinations go:

Pein dies, Jiraiya Dies.
    Pein dies, Jiraiya survives and safely escapes.
    Pein dies, Jiraiya survives but is killed by Tobi who popped out of nowhere.
    Pein dies, the manga stops being distributed.

You get my point lol, see the pattern. If Jiraiya does indeed die at the end of this arc, I would really want to see Tobi around it, as it would reveal more on the Tobi = Obito subject (maybe), which I am more than interested about ^^.

And well, actually, maybe, just maybe, Pein won't die, but in that case, it would be "Jiraiya is winning the fight, and not dealing the finishing blow", Ero-Sennin is still winning anyways. But I really doubt it.

Now to read the rest of the replies, this will take a while.

Edit:

Hahahahahah XD
    that's quite a post
    it s true that what i said can be achieved without jiraya's death(which is why i agree with you)...but the reason i choose his death was ONLY to mark a GREAT event in the naruto plot and make use of a tragedy to trigger a BRAND NEW vision of the plot and a BIG trend in naruto's personnality...in other words,transform a dramatic event in an outcome that will make fans forget the-somehow-frustrating plot

truth to be told,i don't want to see jiraya dying...he took place in a lot of fan's hearts

I am hoping Sasuke ends up killing someone from Kohona, and this will turn Naruto into hating him and end this chasing non sense (well chasing for a different reason I guess.) But seeing how Sasuke is refusing to kill anyone but his brother, this might be a bit far fetched.
    Personally I am tired of the naruto bushins, they had that since day one of the manga and it has been used over and over and over again.
    The main theme, like all manga is for Naurto learn an impossible jutsu, let it be resengan, big boss toad, multi bushins and wind shuriken.. this will continue to happen. That is just how the story is build, Kishi is known for being a big fan of dragonball. Besides, it is too late to make Naruto "smart" he is the one hit wonder character.

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    I am hoping Sasuke ends up killing someone from Kohona, and this will turn Naruto into hating him and end this chasing non sense (well chasing for a different reason I guess.) But seeing how Sasuke is refusing to kill anyone but his brother, this might be a bit far fetched.
    Personally I am tired of the naruto bushins, they had that since day one of the manga and it has been used over and over and over again.
    The main theme, like all manga is for Naurto learn an impossible jutsu, let it be resengan, big boss toad, multi bushins and wind shuriken.. this will continue to happen. That is just how the story is build, Kishi is known for being a big fan of dragonball. Besides, it is too late to make Naruto "smart" he is the one hit wonder character.
    i see you lost hope...come on,heads up
    let's be optimistic,i am sure naruto can change...hope i am not wet-dreaming

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I think people underistemate Naruto improvements alot. I'm not saying he is a pwn everything but looking at it Naruto showed a great deal of maturity against the other Akatsuki, coming up with a tactic to land the stryke he needs. Sure he's been doing this always but that's one of the things that people tend to oversee in Naruto:
    - Zabuza fight;
    - In the chuuni exam second part in the end fight with the bunshins
    - Neiji fight

All of them show a pretty good plan created by Naruto that can level even with Shikamaru strategies. I ended up going the wrong path here but anyways Naruto could single-handed fight with one Akatsuki (yes I know that all the fight before might lowered and everything but still if he truly felt like he was going to lose he would've escaped and don't tell me it was impossible for him to do so) and bring him down, a feat that can only be praised again and again.

I'll love Jiraya's death for it'll mean bigger Naruto due to his need to explain the Kyuubi/Madara's void. Pain will eventually go after Naruto (actually it should be soon now after Tobi words) and Naruto will attack in rage, have his ass kicked completely, not be killed but disappear (Pain is ditracted and Naruto falls down a cliff and is taken by a river or something) and then he'll be isolated and will think on his actions.

He would not emediately return to Konoha but instead try to recover the missing link of Kyuubi that will be hinted to him by Naruto's Key. Meanwhile Sasuke finaly discovers what truly were the intentions of his brother (though with Tobi preventing Konoha to arrive might mean unavoidable deathmatch) and will be hunt down for a new Naruto with information puproses.

Sasuke is shown (when Itachi is presented the first time and fights Kakashi) doing some discover in the Uchiha reunion place whilst reading with the sharingan, which may say that with the sharingan you can also unlock more truth with better eyes (also hinted by Itachi this last chapter) and everyone said it was fishy Sasuke not recognising Madara name so he may know the truth behind the truth afterall (this may be why Itachi let Sasuke live, cuz he couldn't get the final knowledge).

Also will Naruto learn FTGT? I think it would be awesome if he did...
    Last edited by draciel; 12-02-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: jutsu name spelled bad

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I think people underistemate Naruto improvements alot. I'm not saying he is a pwn everything but looking at it Naruto showed a great deal of maturity against the other Akatsuki, coming up with a tactic to land the stryke he needs. Sure he's been doing this always but that's one of the things that people tend to oversee in Naruto:
    - Zabuza fight;
    - In the chuuni exam second part in the end fight with the bunshins
    - Neiji fight

All of them show a pretty good plan created by Naruto that can level even with Shikamaru strategies. I ended up going the wrong path here but anyways Naruto could single-handed fight with one Akatsuki (yes I know that all the fight before might lowered and everything but still if he truly felt like he was going to lose he would've escaped and don't tell me it was impossible for him to do so) and bring him down, a feat that can only be praised again and again.

I'll love Jiraya's death for it'll mean bigger Naruto due to his need to explain the Kyuubi/Madara's void. Pain will eventually go after Naruto (actually it should be soon now after Tobi words) and Naruto will attack in rage, have his ass kicked completely, not be killed but disappear (Pain is ditracted and Naruto falls down a cliff and is taken by a river or something) and then he'll be isolated and will think on his actions.

He would not emediately return to Konoha but instead try to recover the missing link of Kyuubi that will be hinted to him by Naruto's Key. Meanwhile Sasuke finaly discovers what truly were the intentions of his brother (though with Tobi preventing Konoha to arrive might mean unavoidable deathmatch) and will be hunt down for a new Naruto with information puproses.

Sasuke is shown (when Itachi is presented the first time and fights Kakashi) doing some discover in the Uchiha reunion place whilst reading with the sharingan, which may say that with the sharingan you can also unlock more truth with better eyes (also hinted by Itachi this last chapter) and everyone said it was fishy Sasuke not recognising Madara name so he may know the truth behind the truth afterall (this may be why Itachi let Sasuke live, cuz he couldn't get the final knowledge).

Also will Naruto learn TFGT? I think it would be awesome if he did...
    Wow,another huge post
    i liked the idea of naruto driven away by the river and think things through again...
    just wanted to clarify that the side of naruto that i mentioned was mostly the emotional,characterial side.his personality evolved in a messy way and made things of high valor,like sacrifice for a freind,look like an obssession and a loss of dignity and pride

about his physical abilities,naruto always impressed me,since the first ep with kagebunshin...but let's look at things straight
    -he learned kagebunshin+rasengan and used them so many times that they became so cheap(expect for summoning)
    -he went on a journee of 2n1/2 years=came nack with a bigger rasengan
    -trained using kakashi's super method=ANOTHER FRIKKIN rasengan
    there are times when i,as a fan,ignore some small detailes,but this is really annoying.
    excuse me but i don't see the improvement in this,exept unlocking a nature chakra manipulation

either way,thanks for you post....feel free to discuss my answer