Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES,this might be a good idea

68 81.93%
  • NO,i prefer things go as they are

15 18.07%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Byakugan Vs. Rinnegan ByakuganSucka's Avatar
    i definately agree to the whole mgsplayer view of the plot. I have no problem with Naruto chasing after his friend, im a little anxious for them to meet up again and maybe have bit more of a fight this time to settle some emotions physically (not in a sexually way, ppl. i know how some of u are) but i think Jiraiya getting killed off would be good.

every epic story has had the teacher die. its just that simple. is it a bit played out? yeah, of course! but Naruto has always been based on emotion, and seeing him going out on a limb to avenge Jiraiya would be great, because we havent seen that side of naruto yet. and i want to see it. its about time to see Naruto show us why he's supposed to be the next Hokage instead of chasing after Sasuke. maybe chasing Sasuke is apart of a Hokage's policy of "once a resident of Konoha, always a reside of Konoha" or whatever, but... i am ready to see a different side of naruto. and maybe even see Sakura worry more about Naruto than Sasuke. she has already begun to show her sense of worry every since she learned of him being a jinchurikki and learning of the bijuu inside of him. and her worry, trust me, its well deserved.

"A failure, will always be a failure."

"You cannot fool my eyes."

well... if u look at it from a psycological point of view... he is obsessed or infatuated or even in love lol but we know he actually isnt. ;p
    The thing is I dont mind he not abandoning his friend but the form in which is portraid and done in the manga is waaay to weird, if u may. Kinda like he should be a bit cooler and silent about it instead of telling everyone his feeling and shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    yeah... although Jiraya-sama is 2nd favorite character, his death or if he escapes but is crippled for life, will cause Naruto to finally stop being a little kid. I do understand that he is 15 but this is the ninja world.. a world that one is raised around death and trained FOR death. One thing is to not have feelings but another is to act how Naruto is acting. Sasuke left on his own will and has even tried to kill Naruto more than once but Naruto still acts like Sasuke is THE ONE and ignores the fact that he has many friends in Konoha.
    I do hope something happens to the character Naruto that allows him to become a much better ninja and grow as a character overall. Even if it means another timeskip... would be nice to see Naruto at 18 or 20.
    1) Naruto is dumb. Therefore, no growing up from this. For Christ sake, this is the main plot, they're not just going to drop it.

2) He does have friends in Konoha, but Sasuke would agree that, they're both best friends; this story is all about friendship. He might grow up, but he won't get over Sasuke.

3) I like the fact that people are trying a different approach at outcoming what's going to happen. Oh and, I doubt there'll be another timeskip; there is no need for one, and everything can be explained in Shippuuden. Yet, I think they're going to show a little glimpse of how Naruto is/looks in the future, when being a hokage.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ByakuganSucka View Post
    i definately agree to the whole mgsplayer view of the plot. I have no problem with Naruto chasing after his friend, im a little anxious for them to meet up again and maybe have bit more of a fight this time to settle some emotions physically (not in a sexually way, ppl. i know how some of u are) but i think Jiraiya getting killed off would be good.

every epic story has had the teacher die. its just that simple. is it a bit played out? yeah, of course! but Naruto has always been based on emotion, and seeing him going out on a limb to avenge Jiraiya would be great, because we havent seen that side of naruto yet. and i want to see it. its about time to see Naruto show us why he's supposed to be the next Hokage instead of chasing after Sasuke. maybe chasing Sasuke is apart of a Hokage's policy of "once a resident of Konoha, always a reside of Konoha" or whatever, but... i am ready to see a different side of naruto. and maybe even see Sakura worry more about Naruto than Sasuke. she has already begun to show her sense of worry every since she learned of him being a jinchurikki and learning of the bijuu inside of him. and her worry, trust me, its well deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well... if u look at it from a psycological point of view... he is obsessed or infatuated or even in love lol but we know he actually isnt. ;p
    The thing is I dont mind he not abandoning his friend but the form in which is portraid and done in the manga is waaay to weird, if u may. Kinda like he should be a bit cooler and silent about it instead of telling everyone his feeling and shit lol.
    glad you guys share the same feeling regarding the future of the plot...and yeah,jiraya's a great character,i am sure his death will mean a GREAT chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    1) Naruto is dumb. Therefore, no growing up from this. For Christ sake, this is the main plot, they're not just going to drop it.

2) He does have friends in Konoha, but Sasuke would agree that, they're both best friends; this story is all about friendship. He might grow up, but he won't get over Sasuke.

3) I like the fact that people are trying a different approach at outcoming what's going to happen. Oh and, I doubt there'll be another timeskip; there is no need for one, and everything can be explained in Shippuuden. Yet, I think they're going to show a little glimpse of how Naruto is/looks in the future, when being a hokage.
    you made your point...but for 1),i never wanted naruto to drop his friend...i wanted it to happen in a better way

I like your words, Im 100% with you. I sad it already once but I'm going to say it again, If naruto learns a other rasengan AGAIN i will quit naruto! :(

naruto sucks ass sasuke pwns!!

lol seriously naruto has to grow up.. and readers are tired of his strength of will, determination bullshit... years and years, episodes after episodes theres no distinct increase in power, only 1 jutsu that hurts himself and unusable.. everytime jiraiya says stuff like hey dude dont use that jutsu, the jutsu nv shows up in the end or it jus sucks so much it doesnt matter... theres no progression... hes like the same as when hes a kid... not tat im against team work but needing ppl to help back stab the enemy doesnt show any skill.. and he only managed to kill tat akasuki many lives guy cuz kakashi exhausted that guy and cornered him. I dont think he can solo akatsuki members.. he gets pwned too easily... itachi's clone pwned him... no ultimate sharingan needed too... nartuo's thrash.. i think he really need a change.. jiraiya shouldnt die for this sake imo..

Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    I like your words, Im 100% with you. I sad it already once but I'm going to say it again, If naruto learns a other rasengan AGAIN i will quit naruto! :(
    thanks a lot...that's very encouraging
    i wouldn't go as far as quiting,but i really want naruto to learn some new,some different

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha2000 View Post
    naruto sucks ass sasuke pwns!!

lol seriously naruto has to grow up.. and readers are tired of his strength of will, determination bullshit... years and years, episodes after episodes theres no distinct increase in power, only 1 jutsu that hurts himself and unusable.. everytime jiraiya says stuff like hey dude dont use that jutsu, the jutsu nv shows up in the end or it jus sucks so much it doesnt matter... theres no progression... hes like the same as when hes a kid... not tat im against team work but needing ppl to help back stab the enemy doesnt show any skill.. and he only managed to kill tat akasuki many lives guy cuz kakashi exhausted that guy and cornered him. I dont think he can solo akatsuki members.. he gets pwned too easily... itachi's clone pwned him... no ultimate sharingan needed too... nartuo's thrash.. i think he really need a change.. jiraiya shouldnt die for this sake imo..
    it s true,naruto's so-called growth is a bit frustrating ,so far

but let's stay optimistic people...he might change as easily as the WIND he possesses

yeah i agree, naruto needs a more of a development over the timeskip... maybe a new outfit or something. who wears an orange jumpsuit and calls it stealthy? o.O maybe even a weapon that channels wind chakra =)

but let's stay optimistic people...he might change as easily as the WIND he possesses
    rofl =P

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    yeah i agree, naruto needs a more of a development over the timeskip... maybe a new outfit or something. who wears an orange jumpsuit and calls it stealthy? o.O maybe even a weapon that channels wind chakra =)

rofl =P
    yoooosh one more supporter...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

@mgsplayer

I like your idea on one hand, but on the other hand I don't want to see Jiraiya dead.
    I mean, he's really a great charakter and without a doubt one of the best in Naruto.
    Pein is pissing me off with his 6 bodies & with the uber Rinnegan.
    BUT Naruto has to grow up like everyone said. For me he's still a kid with no brain, chaising his best friend bla bla, he should get stronger. We're all sick of the Rasengan and the KB.

I don't want to see Jiraiya dead, but something has to be the key for Naruto to prioritize......=(