Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES,this might be a good idea

68 81.93%
  • NO,i prefer things go as they are

15 18.07%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

how will this fight influence the plot

there are several threads about the outcome of the jiraya-pein fight...but i didn't want to post this in any of them since it is based on one outcome ONLY...jiraya's death

no hard feelings,i am not among those who want jiraya's death,he's one of my favourite,so i'll get to the point

so far,Kishi is aware(i am pretty sure) that a lot of fans (not all) are getting pissed(maybe bored) of the path naruto has followed in the second part of the plot...obssession,failure and many other aspects are clearely visible in naruto's growth and personality.the most frustrating is the loss of dignity by chasing someone who doesn't even care(if he does he's not showing a hint of it)...

but then again,the recovery of sasuke is the BIG idea of the second part(if not the beginning of it)...so it's a bit LATE to make naruto say : sasuke can go ahead for all i care,he is far more obssessed than me...i'll just have to wait for himO_o

and here is where jiraya's death intervenes,by making the secrets around this event the top priority of naruto...this way,the idea of dropping the chase after sasuke will be GREATLY justified,and the fans will accept it(even love it)

by doing so,we can assisst to a great fight between the brothers and a big one between naruto and what remains of akatsuki while keeping those who are getting a bit annoyed by the current progress of the plot attached and excited

i am not in a position to discuss this with KISHI in person ,so i'll discuss it with the mangashare community...if you see anything weird(not clear),let me know

Ow..my poor swollen ankle alexmcneice's Avatar
    oooo...i see your point....good one....I like your reasoning.

@mgsplayer

what you do say makes a lot of sense. hopefully that's what happens cuz i'm really getting pissed and tired of naruto bitching about getting sasuke back. he needs to grow up and jiraiya's death might just be the thing to trigger it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by alexmcneice View Post
    oooo...i see your point....good one....I like your reasoning.
    it's the first time i see you around....WELCOME and thanks a lot for the encouraging post ...

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @mgsplayer

what you do say makes a lot of sense. hopefully that's what happens cuz i'm really getting pissed and tired of naruto bitching about getting sasuke back. he needs to grow up and jiraiya's death might just be the thing to trigger it.
    glad to know that there are fans who agree with this...thanks

yeah... although Jiraya-sama is 2nd favorite character, his death or if he escapes but is crippled for life, will cause Naruto to finally stop being a little kid. I do understand that he is 15 but this is the ninja world.. a world that one is raised around death and trained FOR death. One thing is to not have feelings but another is to act how Naruto is acting. Sasuke left on his own will and has even tried to kill Naruto more than once but Naruto still acts like Sasuke is THE ONE and ignores the fact that he has many friends in Konoha.
    I do hope something happens to the character Naruto that allows him to become a much better ninja and grow as a character overall. Even if it means another timeskip... would be nice to see Naruto at 18 or 20.

I doubt Naruto will give up on finding Sasuke.

Aside from becoming Hokage, it's his main goal, and he's already mentioned that if he can't even save one friend, that he's not worthy to become Hokage.

not give up DEFENITLY but find something more important to take care of for the time being...and that thing would be the truth behind the attack of kyuubi 15(nealry 16) years ago,his mother,father...how did the seal occur,who killed jiraya and somehow things will link kyuubi to the uchiha history and THEN he'll get to meet sasuke again,by pursuing akatsuki...

this way EVERYTHING will fall in place,and fans will no more be pissed(not all,i respect the choice of those who are enjoying naruto's obssession and loss of dignity)

With Jiraiya's death, I say this will greatly influence the plot. Pein or Tobi will be the ultimate outcome of this story since Akatsuki is always going to be chasing after him. This will make Naruto seek revenge for the loss of his Master's life. I say he'll decide to go on the offensive against Akatsuki now.

Well, if he is indeed defeated, like everyone else is saying, he will have another objective he must complete before becoming Hokage.
    So first, the revenge of Jiraiya's death, then saving Sasuke, and so on...

i am not satisfied with the path naruto has chosen after the time skip...to me,he's making a will-to-do-everything for a friend look more like an obssession...but then again,i would never wanna see him abandon his friend...all i want is that he achieves his goals in a different way and be a bit more faithful(believe that sasuke will definitely be brought back,sooner or later)

HS:people are posting,but poll numbers are the same O_o