Katekyo Hitman Reborn 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

Read it here!

OT: Will try to edit the link when the MS release is up.

EDIT: MS Release~
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-21-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Since mangareader (shakes fist) won't load for me I read it here.

I knew my girl Chrome was going to show up this chapter.

EDIT: Fixed your link.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-18-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hmmmmmm, looks like Mukuro will have an excuse to use the machine to heal Chrome sooner than was in their agreement...I'm guessing .

Anyway, Chrome and Mukuro are going to take down those 2 other zombies, so that means Sawada will need to use the Burner Punch (however it was named), X Burner, or Double X Burner.

Now that I think about it, a sniper with hyper intuition could have been quite unstoppable.

What did they meant by surpassing human power ? I mean, the combination of many humans should naturally be more powerful than a single human, so did they meant the fusion of technology and illusionary magic ?

Stone pacifiers... does it mean lifeless/energy-less ? Seeing how they favor Bermuda of their own will, looks like it was Checker face that made them look like this...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    The cover page looked badass *love* ;D... , So Bermuda is kind of a first try from "the force" to create arcabelos (whiche somehow failed or they/he probably got replaced cause they/he got to greedy from the power or smthn like that )?!

Cant wait to see triple illusions soon :3 (not in this fight but i bet or at least hope its going to happen )

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    The cover page looked badass *love* ;D... , So Bermuda is kind of a first try from "the force" to create arcabelos (whiche somehow failed or they/he probably got replaced cause they/he got to greedy from the power or smthn like that )?!

Cant wait to see triple illusions soon :3 (not in this fight but i bet or at least hope its going to happen )
    Why only triple ? We have Mukuro, Chrome, Flan, Mammon and the Desert Ring user.