• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, if Kenpachi's Bankai healed people, that would be just flat out SICK!

Hey, now maybe I am on to something. If Kenpachi's Zanpakutou is a healer, the two of them won't be able to understand one another, and won't hear each other's voice.

I also heard that 4th Div Captain Unohana Retsu, will be fighting with her Zan in this arc. If one thinks about it, a healer could also be the most ideal/lethal killer.
    Lol, maybe your right. It must've been a gay release and Kenpachi went into his spirit world and kicked the crap out of his Zan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Don't know how you have missed it but just about everyone on this forum who reads Bleach wonders what it would like!
    Ah, well I tend to remain in the OP forum despite my avid following of Bleach. However, the renewed thrill has irked many appreciated questions and speculations I wish to share or inquire others about, no matter how original or derivitive they may be. Plus good ol' Kenni would be sick as hell itself should he ever transcend his current merciless, maniac massacre style.

More speculation: Is Ishida going to become a bad guy in this arc? Anybody thinking this besides me?

Thread Killer
    I'm still a fan of Yachiru being Kenpachi's Zanpakutō.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ah, well I tend to remain in the OP forum despite my avid following of Bleach. However, the renewed thrill has irked many appreciated questions and speculations I wish to share or inquire others about, no matter how original or derivitive they may be. Plus good ol' Kenni would be sick as hell itself should he ever transcend his current merciless, maniac massacre style.

More speculation: Is Ishida going to become a bad guy in this arc? Anybody thinking this besides me?
    I think, that we will see allot of "now I'm good/nha I rather be bad/fuck it, I love my friends/fuck my friends/etc. etc." from Ishida. I think he still hates the Shinigami, but then again he have gain respect and "love" for some of them. My opinion of this is following; it will suck balls. Never been an Ishida fan, not his type of character for that matter, and so it will be boring to see so much crap from him, as this is just IMO!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think the problem with Ishida is we have never really gotten to know him. Though Chad and Orihime haven't been characterized much either, but we have some backstory as to how they came to be as powerful/as passionate about saving their friends as Ichigo. Ishida contrastingly has had very little expansion of where he lies as a integrated cog to the plot. Often he plays fodder killer or ignored voice of reason in each arch, usually overcoming his unbeatable opponent only by forfeiting his own powers in a last resort attempt to win. Likewise, he typically returns with his powers "more impressive" and powerful, but only characterized of a new, larger bow. He has never been forefronted like the others have, and unfortunately, this may be where he becomes that face-changed character who plays both sides, or he becomes the undercover agent in one way or another.

Wow admire, that how are you going to do with this problem. I have already stopped there for a long time.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    And the thing is that we have three person who still have a MAJOR power hidden, that is Yammamoto, Kyorakou, and "sick white guy"(now I can't remember the name) Bankai's. I can't really see how the Quincy's can beat SS, on the other hand, if they can seal all the Bankai's then I think that the Quincy's can win. Even if they can't seal the Vaizards.
    the 5 Major Powers:

Ichigo: he is too fast and powerful

Kyorakou: All he has to do is use his shikai and say white. The Quincy's wear all white, shouldnt that be an insta-kill for Kyorakou

Isshin: same powers as Ichigo

Aizen: has the H-Cube which makes him virtually unstoppable, save for Uruhara's intellect.

Uruhara: Ginuese. Created H-cube, stopped Aizen 2.0, kinda reversed hollowfication. He has to be a major power. Hell, he's about to figure out a way to stop Quincy's from stealing Bankai's, what would be more detremental to the Quincy's?

Ishida/Ryuken: They are both Quincy. They absolutely have to play an important part in this arc.

*Note: Kyorakou could be replaced on this list by someone from Squad Zero
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

All these "end of the world" situations and no sight of squad zero since they were introduced grrrr, very frustrating.

Id like to see all the Captains who have bankai left go nuts, seeing as a whole lot of SS is already dead now they don't need to worry about hurting anyone lol. Maybe this is why their Bankais were hidden this whole time, seeing as the regular captains spammed it all this time now its a chance for the other captains to show their stuff since they can't let the others take care of it anymore lol
    A pie in the sky?

In personality, i put my hope on Kenpachi, hope he can do better...but it seems not a simple thing, the things get more and more interesting.