0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/489

Note: Mangastream version will only be available at a limited time(60 hours since release) and will then be removed. (Link expired)

Last edited by Xerenix; 04-21-2012 at 09:43 AM.

One surviver eh? and I'm guessing all the others came from him? makes sense.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

1000 YEARS AGO?! NOW I'm interested...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Now things are going somewhere...making the evil choice for the greater good eh? didnt know bleach can actually play at such big themes lol. Surprising to SS get blindsided twice though that be really poor.

Hoooooo, so they are of similar age, but only one looks like an old man and is bald ? LOL. So, the massacre that happened 200 years ago was only an ending of the war that they fought for 800 years and now we have a continuation of that, thus the 1000 year blood war. Just as I thought.

Now that's a great chapter. Kisuke is such bastard!! I have a feeling that he knew the quincy's will go to SS if Ichigo went to HM. I think he knows that Ichigo is not yet ready for the big bad boss. I'm pretty sure Kisuke is cookin up something.

Question: Why do people in Rukongai are poor? I mean aren't they souls already. They don't have to eat right? So if there are people who can't even afford a pair of sandals then there must be some kind of monetary system in SS. Has this been mentioned before?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Now that's a great chapter. Kisuke is such bastard!! I have a feeling that he knew the quincy's will go to SS if Ichigo went to HM. I think he knows that Ichigo is not yet ready for the big bad boss. I'm pretty sure Kisuke is cookin up something.

Question: Why do people in Rukongai are poor? I mean aren't they souls already. They don't have to eat right? So if there are people who can't even afford a pair of sandals then there must be some kind of monetary system in SS. Has this been mentioned before?
    Actually, they need to eat. The reason why Renji and Rukia were stealing candies, when they were young, is because they would die without eating them. The soul needs air to breath as well, as it can be chocked to death. A human soul has blood, has bones, internal organs, everything that a normal body has. It even works in a similar matter. Not to mention that when Ichigo's Soul was damaged, his body would reflect that. The body itself is only a shell and a copy of the soul. It's purpose is to protect it, until it is ripe.

Mass killing huh ? Couldn't they just transport them to earth for the time being to balance the scale of souls ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Mass killing huh ? Couldn't they just transport them to earth for the time being to balance the scale of souls ?
    If i rmb from the explanation given by rukia way early they r referring to the overall balance between SS HM n our world. sort of a 3 way thing i think? or maybe im missing it haha. Try not to think too much into it bleach has nvr really been here for being a deep manga.

good, good.. great chapter, awesome! how long do shinigami live, I wonder.. Yamamoto must have already been a middle-aged guy 1000 years ago. and the buckbeard guy was probably a good looking youngster... looking forward to flashbacks!
    btw, is bleach coming out next week?
    oh, and Mayuri is the boss!!
    Last edited by playerhm; 04-18-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Same imbalance would happen... transporting souls to the living world would still tip the balance of the realms....killing them would make it even and balance... but man 28000? mayuri is back in his old days lols and i like how he frankly told the CC that "its your fault you failed to kill that man".... I'm guessing buckbeard somehow escaped the onslaught of yamamoto 1000 years ago and manage to stay hidden for a very long time which would give one more question about buckbeard... is he really a quincy? how can a quincy a human live for a 1000 years? like the last time i suggested he must be a renegade shinigami who was once part of the royal guard... there are no quincies that could live like a thousand years.... the rest of his goons are probably the descendant of the quincies that he gathered after he escaped yamamoto

So nice to see the VC's though...matsumoto still beautiful as ever... momo still looks scared and panic...kira has a better hair...nemu still looks the same... so on and so fort

Seems to me ichigo is till preoccupied in HM... though imo its almost a guarantee that he'd beat opie and his goons though not as easily as how he dealt with ivan...What question though? what is ichigo to the VR, is he a threat to them?... even labeling him as "special war potential" or an asset?