3 16.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    About Yamato Genrusai (Captain Commander). Interestingly he hasn't really had a chance to cut loose and wreck havoc in Bleach although we have had some tid bits of his awesomeness. During the Aizen arc, Aizen sealed his sword Riyu Jin Jaka. I wonder now if the same thing won't continue to happen to him.

Obviously the Fuhrer (Buckbeard) is quite aware of Yammaji's power, but the fact that he so brazenly wants to attack SS against so many captains makes one wonder that he must have a method of neutralizing Yammaji and the others beyond merely sealing Bankai, as I recall, the only captains who actually used Bankai vs Aizen were Soifon, Toushiro, Byakuya, and Dog face guy (lol can't think of his name atm). Point is that most Captains fight without releasing their Bankais, so sealing Bankai would not be much of an advantage.

Other musings are:-

Whether Yammato Genrusai will actually survive the end of this arc. As Aizen noted, he has been the history of SS itself. Genrusai has made many mistakes, and exterminating (or is it Not exterminating) the Quincy was one of them.

Whether squad zero will intervene

Whether Aizen would be paroled

Whether Ichigo will remain on Earth after the fight or join SS as a Captain

Whether Harribel will be rescued, and whether SS and Hueco mundo will declare a truce and establish diplomatic relations..

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    About Yamato Genrusai (Captain Commander). Interestingly he hasn't really had a chance to cut loose and wreck havoc in Bleach although we have had some tid bits of his awesomeness. During the Aizen arc, Aizen sealed his sword Riyu Jin Jaka. I wonder now if the same thing won't continue to happen to him.

Obviously the Fuhrer (Buckbeard) is quite aware of Yammaji's power, but the fact that he so brazenly wants to attack SS against so many captains makes one wonder that he must have a method of neutralizing Yammaji and the others beyond merely sealing Bankai, as I recall, the only captains who actually used Bankai vs Aizen were Soifon, Toushiro, Byakuya, and Dog face guy (lol can't think of his name atm). Point is that most Captains fight without releasing their Bankais, so sealing Bankai would not be much of an advantage.

Other musings are:-

Whether Yammato Genrusai will actually survive the end of this arc. As Aizen noted, he has been the history of SS itself. Genrusai has made many mistakes, and exterminating (or is it Not exterminating) the Quincy was one of them.

Whether Aizen would be paroled

Whether Ichigo will remain on Earth after the fight or join SS as a Captain

Whether Harribel will be rescued, and whether SS and Hueco mundo will declare a truce and establish diplomatic relations..
    Dog face= Komamura, one of my fav captains! yes you are right, we haven't seen Yammamoto (not Yamato btw, that's Naruto). But on the other hand we saw him own Wonderweis without the power of his Ryuujin Jakka.

And the thing is that we have three person who still have a MAJOR power hidden, that is Yammamoto, Kyorakou, and "sick white guy"(now I can't remember the name) Bankai's. I can't really see how the Quincy's can beat SS, on the other hand, if they can seal all the Bankai's then I think that the Quincy's can win. Even if they can't seal the Vaizards.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ You should consider Ishin and Ryuken (assuming he is around Ishin's level) a major force as well, since Ishin owned Shinigami Aizen, although Aizen couldn't use his Zan.

I actually have been wondering this when the Vandenreich declared war on SS. What if it, and that's a big what if, things get real bad and they have all of the captains/vice-captains/other seated members on the run does Squad Zero make an appearance? I would like to think that Squad Zero would arrive to help save the day.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I actually have been wondering this when the Vandenreich declared war on SS. What if it, and that's a big what if, things get real bad and they have all of the captains/vice-captains/other seated members on the run does Squad Zero make an appearance? I would like to think that Squad Zero would arrive to help save the day.
    Agreed.

Even Aizen in all his Megalomania did not want to endanger the universe (by causing an imbalance of souls by destroying hollows), he just wanted to rule over it.

Heh Heh, Bleach suddenly got interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Dog face= Komamura, one of my fav captains! yes you are right, we haven't seen Yammamoto (not Yamato btw, that's Naruto). But on the other hand we saw him own Wonderweis without the power of his Ryuujin Jakka.

And the thing is that we have three person who still have a MAJOR power hidden, that is Yammamoto, Kyorakou, and "sick white guy"(now I can't remember the name) Bankai's. I can't really see how the Quincy's can beat SS, on the other hand, if they can seal all the Bankai's then I think that the Quincy's can win. Even if they can't seal the Vaizards.
    sick captain is ukitake.....If its an advantage against other captains... what gives them an advantage to like someone who doesn't have bankai or even needs bankai lol---> kenpachi...

Agreed.

Even Aizen in all his Megalomania did not want to endanger the universe (by causing an imbalance of souls by destroying hollows), he just wanted to rule over it.

Heh Heh, Bleach suddenly got interesting again.
    Agreed... aizen never thought of SS or the real world to be destroyed it was for him to conquer and rule over...he even sparred the captains and the visoreds just to looks at him succeed in their helpless positions after aizen one shot all of them

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    sick captain is ukitake.....If its an advantage against other captains... what gives them an advantage to like someone who doesn't have bankai or even needs bankai lol---> kenpachi...
    Not that I really want Kenpachi to finally learn his sword's name, but isn't anyone else sort of curious how sinister/beastly it would be?

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Not that I really want Kenpachi to finally learn his sword's name, but isn't anyone else sort of curious how sinister/beastly it would be?
    It'd be hilarious if Kubo just threw everyone off and did reveal Kenpachi's zanpaktou being a kido type like yumichika's. Keeping the irony going like Soi fon's bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Don't know how you have missed it but just about everyone on this forum who reads Bleach wonders what it would like!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

LOL, if Kenpachi's Bankai healed people, that would be just flat out SICK!

Hey, now maybe I am on to something. If Kenpachi's Zanpakutou is a healer, the two of them won't be able to understand one another, and won't hear each other's voice.

I also heard that 4th Div Captain Unohana Retsu, will be fighting with her Zan in this arc. If one thinks about it, a healer could also be the most ideal/lethal killer.