• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    that quincy boss is scared of ichigo. attacking SS knowing that ichigo wont be their to stop him.., It makes sense because ichigo did defeat aizen
    Its either that or he sees him as an asset... why would you classify ichigo as "Special war time potential" or in MS a better translation "Secret Weapon"....what the hell does he want from ichigo? is he implying that he is a secret weapon of SS or a weapon that he can use later on in the series after he dealt with SS

Thread Killer
    wow this guy looks just like...... zangetsu

zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    wow this guy looks just like...... zangetsu

zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu
    zangetsu
    ... I give up -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

now that you mention it... that guy does sorta look like old man Zangetsu...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    now that you mention it... that guy does sorta look like old man Zangetsu...
    *Brain snaps* well see you guys later, I'm off to go on a murderous rampage.

I thought we were done with that, cut the crap.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ok if you think he look like Zangetsu, but please stop saying it EVERYWHERE. If you have said it once, it's right there black on gray FOREVER.

ANYWAYSSSSS, how come everyone thinks it's so weird that Quincy's turn so old? To me it seems highly unlikely that Ishida senior is just 40-50 years old. To know about Isshin, especially to the degree that he do, he must be at least 150 years old. Considering few in SS seems to know about Isshin and the oldest captains have been captains for 100 years. Not to mention it would be weird if a Quincy could reach the same or even greater skill than a Shinigami in a normal humans lifetime, that a Shinigami spends hundreds of years to develop.

And I read someone saying something about them not minding that Ichigo is in some way related to Buckbeard, I just want to say REALLY???? Another "thing" that Ichigo is, He's a Human Shinigami Hollow Fullbringer already, I can't really I care to see him becoming "blessed" with new powers from yet another specie.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Brigido Gerardo Perez View Post
    So about this chapter and what i hope to God will happen later; The Vandereich are going to infiltrate Soul Society? Things are going to get awesome. A shinigami will die, or get fatally injured. I hope the rest of the vizards come into play soon. Kubo needs to make this arc stretch with epic 2 chapter long battles of each captain releasing their bankais, not instantly, but they must release it. But what would make it really good is if they kill off 2-4 captains, and then Soul Society comes back with a bang (Squad Zero). It would also be a good arc if isshin dies before he speaks of his history, only for someone in squad zero to let ichigo in on the truth of his history, only to make it more of an epic story. Uryuu should go on the Vandereich side, and act as a mole until the very end (pulling a Gin, but actually causing damage like killing off a huge amount of their "captains"). Point is, every last thing must put the characters through an intense form of hell only to fuel them to get out of it, make them use last resort abilities and to call in for last resort assistance (arrancar and squad zero).
    Amen, man!
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    The Crap has been cut, into many pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    maybe they're just teasing you..
    Last edited by playerhm; 04-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..