• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    Buckbeard is no "materialization" of zangetsu. It's just a coincidence. Stop being stupid and saying it is on every thread. and if it turns out he is in some sort of relation with zangetsu, don't brag "I told you so!" or some stupid thing like that, you'll look even more dumb.

So about this chapter and what i hope to God will happen later; The Vandereich are going to infiltrate Soul Society? Things are going to get awesome. A shinigami will die, or get fatally injured. I hope the rest of the vizards come into play soon. Kubo needs to make this arc stretch with epic 2 chapter long battles of each captain releasing their bankais, not instantly, but they must release it. But what would make it really good is if they kill off 2-4 captains, and then Soul Society comes back with a bang (Squad Zero). It would also be a good arc if isshin dies before he speaks of his history, only for someone in squad zero to let ichigo in on the truth of his history, only to make it more of an epic story. Uryuu should go on the Vandereich side, and act as a mole until the very end (pulling a Gin, but actually causing damage like killing off a huge amount of their "captains"). Point is, every last thing must put the characters through an intense form of hell only to fuel them to get out of it, make them use last resort abilities and to call in for last resort assistance (arrancar and squad zero).

Why does Kubu like complicated long names?

Anyways Bleach is building a storyline again so this is becoming more enjoyable. How has this quincy managed to live for 1000 years???

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Oh Mangastream releases, how I missed thee. Oh God please let there be some flashbacks at what happened 1000 years ago, got to see that. So big boss is heading to Soul Society while Ichigo is handling his cronies in HM. I wonder why he called Ichigo the "special weapon." Great chapter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yeah, he is right. We should call him Grandpa Kurosaki.
    LOL! Truth be told I won't mind if he turns out to be related to Ishida in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigido Gerardo Perez View Post
    Buckbeard is no "materialization" of zangetsu. It's just a coincidence. Stop being stupid and saying it is on every thread. and if it turns out he is in some sort of relation with zangetsu, don't brag "I told you so!" or some stupid thing like that, you'll look even more dumb.
    Everything was going so well today too. Why did you have to ruin it by getting on another member. Maybe he did see it in another forum somewhere, I know I have. So please cut the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Anyways Bleach is building a storyline again so this is becoming more enjoyable. How has this quincy managed to live for 1000 years???
    A lot of fruits and vegetables.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Why does Kubu like complicated long names?

I wonder if he himself is a Quincy. Note that he hasn't used any Quincy powers yet.

In any case, I suspect that his Bankai Sealing Jutsu may not work on the Vizards, just as it did not work on Ichigo. This fact may be SS's salvation.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    Everything was going so well today too. Why did you have to ruin it by getting on another member. Maybe he did see it in another forum somewhere, I know I have. So please cut the shit.

it's getting really annoying to see on almost every thread "it's zangetsu!" or some bullshit like that. if it is great, if it aint tough shit. point is, it's getting annoying like when someone talking during the movie. And please don't be dumb and start a ramble on how I'm an ass, and that you're better than me in some way you think is cool. So what? we're here to talk about bleach, but like when you cut off someone in a conversation after saying something not funny, i just want the whole Buckbeard looks like Zangetsu comments to calm down.

it's getting really annoying to see on almost every thread "it's zangetsu!" or some bullshit like that. if it is great, if it aint tough shit. point is, it's getting annoying like when someone talking during the movie. And please don't be dumb and start a ramble on how I'm an ass, and that you're better than me in some way you think is cool. So what? we're here to talk about bleach, but like when you cut off someone in a conversation after saying something not funny, i just want the whole Buckbeard looks like Zangetsu comments to calm down.
    Dude, obviously you are new here. You need to listen to the Mods, Okay?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder if he himself is a Quincy. Note that he hasn't used any Quincy powers yet.
    True he hasn't used them yet but all signs point that we will be seeing them soon.

In any case, I suspect that his Bankai Sealing Jutsu may not work on the Vizards, just as it did not work on Ichigo. This fact may be SS's salvation.
    I think so too. He did call Ichigo the special weapon.

URGH!!! Just over it and move on please. If you don't like the whole Buckbeard looks like Zangestu comment, fine. You said your hear to talk about Bleach talk about Bleach don't waste your time arguing about stupid shit.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hold it you guys.

Tone down your words.

I've already given him 2 quick infractions.

Mr. BGP, please have the decency to respect other opinions.

It's a forum, you are bound to read stuff that may seem to have no sense to you.

Yeah mangastream is back!!!!!! I still don't believe entirely that buckbeard is a quincy.... he must be something else to live for a 1000 years

The mangastream version of the last page makes more sense..."Because you failed to completely kill than man"....would mean that yamamoto did defeated buckbeard 1000 years ago but failed to kill him... its either he gave pity or buckbeard somehow escape the grasp of yamamoto's deathblow
    Last edited by my2kb22; 04-19-2012 at 02:02 AM.

that quincy boss is scared of ichigo. attacking SS knowing that ichigo wont be their to stop him.., It makes sense because ichigo did defeat aizen
    Spoiler!