• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nice chapter.

Needs more flashbacks.

It's gonna be a battle in Soul Society!

Now that my friends is what I call bleach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    i really dont see the quincy as much of a threat i mean the only weapon they have is a bow and arrow, against captains, vizards and Ichigo what can they do?if this is a final arc they really should of put up a better enemy,

and anyone else see the resemblance between zangetsu and the quincy leader,
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    i really dont see the quincy as much of a threat i mean the only weapon they have is a bow and arrow, against captains, vizards and Ichigo what can they do?if this is a final arc they really should of put up a better enemy
    yeah, because anyone could outdo Harribel's fraccion without a drop of sweat, in a matter of seconds, too. Right?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

i really dont see the quincy as much of a threat i mean the only weapon they have is a bow and arrow, against captains, vizards and Ichigo what can they do?if this is a final arc they really should of put up a better enemy,

1) the only weapons Captains, Vizards and Ichigo have are swords.
    2) Both sides can use types of magic attacks and items.
    3) YES WE KNOW THE QUINCY LEADER LOOKS LIKE ZANGETSU!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Actually, they need to eat. The reason why Renji and Rukia were stealing candies, when they were young, is because they would die without eating them.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that is incorrect. They only need to eat if they can mold spiritual energy, which is why Rukia fainted after she first came into close proximity with a shinigami and she needed to eat right after. I think they were stealing candy just for a treat or something, not out of necessity. So anyway, yeah, the whole distribution of wealth in SS doesn't really make a whole lotta sense except that the districts keep getting "poorer" and more dangerous(probably more important) the farther you get from Seretei.

Anyway, it was a excellent chapter. The story seems to be setting up pretty nicely now for some good twists and turns.

Simply because you're basing the quincy power level on ishida.... ishida is a weak quincy although talented nobody ever taught him about quincy arts but himself... his father was never teaching him anything...the only time he sort of train with him is when he gave him his quincy powers back but that wasn't training...the quincies now that are emerging are far different and clearly far more skilled than ishida + quincies have the potential to destroy the balance of the worlds which would make them a bigger threat than any... if the quincies were only up to ishida's level then they are easy to dispose off...but clearly this new guys aren't...look what a greenhorn ishida could do to a captain class such as mayuri... he almost killed mayuri last time at the cost of his powers and now we have more of them and even more skilled and deadly than ishida.... like this opie who could take down the tres biestas without a sweat whom which 5 VC's couldn't do a thing... and one more thing i don't really believe that buckbeard is a quincy... there is no human who could live that long a 1000 years? he must be once part of the gotei13 or a royal guard who defected in favor of the quincies since he sees it unjust to kill so many human lives or a massacre of an entire clan... Then there is still the immortal aizen somewhere out there who is bound to appear since currently he can't die

^ I guess this finally proves what Uruyu's old man was always telling him. He has no talent as a quincy compared to these guys.

I hope Ishida has the talent and his incapability is because of lack of training. otherwise he doesn't really make a good major character.. he should infiltrate VR just to get that training.. a nazi Ishida
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I hope Ishida has the talent and his incapability is because of lack of training. otherwise he doesn't really make a good major character.. he should infiltrate VR just to get that training.. a nazi Ishida
    It's a fact that nobody taught him... ishida always trained alone without any guidance from a superior quincy like his father... he is just self taught...his grandfather died even before he could properly teach ishida seriously....on the other hand ichigo was guided by urahara, yoruichi, visoreds, even his father isshin... that is the big difference.... i'm not saying if ishida was properly trained by a superior or experience quincy that he'd be closer to ichigo's level which would not be the case since ichigo is somewhat made out of almost every living being in bleach(shinigami/hollow/human) which makes him a transcendental... but at least ishida can be a major player instead of a pushover poorly trained quincy