2 18.18%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So, The eleven supernova's are now of grand status, much like the Shichibukai and Yonkou. Of course I don't mean that they are of the same level, just in the same race.

The dragon Zoro killed was not only well known, but favored by the Celestial Dragons. Feat of strength and direct insult to them; too bad only the three people witnessed it or Zoro's bounty would have doubled from that alone.

Does Joker work for Ceaser or do they both work for a higher person? Is this higher person Big Mam? Would fit into her freak show, now wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Gay smoker looks gay (tashigi in smoker) wonder why BrownB. Can actually walk with those legs if laws ability was usedbto "fuse" them. Thought the body parts ar still under the control of the"owner".
    More than likely, it is dependent on the strength of the new host and the former host.

Better question: When a DF user gets their body switched, such as Smoker and Chopper, which host has the ability to use the power? Smoker or Tashagi? Chopper or Franky? Is the DF part of the body or soul?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    So, The eleven supernova's are now of grand status, much like the Shichibukai and Yonkou. Of course I don't mean that they are of the same level, just in the same race.

Better question: When a DF user gets their body switched, such as Smoker and Chopper, which host has the ability to use the power? Smoker or Tashagi? Chopper or Franky? Is the DF part of the body or soul?
    Well if Law is a Shichibukai then the rest probably has practically the same rep as him.

Great question there. I'll say Chopper's body will still be the Zoan even if Smokey is in it. Just a guess.

sig made by me

A good question is who the fuck is Will-O the Wispkinemon?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Only one I think he could be is the samurai. And if that is his name I hope that means he can use fire swords (will-o wisp means foolish fire)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Υes its him most probably.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I just looked into that. Wrong translation maybe. Will-o the Wisp(English folklore) and Kitsunebi(Japanese folklore) are both mistaken for Hitodama in Japan. The direct translation for the name used this chapter, i think, is kitsunebi. Kitsunebi deals with Kitsune. I would believe that it is either the samurai's name, Kitsunebi, or just a description of his DF power: A Mythical Zoan(sadly).

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I just looked into that. Wrong translation maybe. Will-o the Wisp(English folklore) and Kitsunebi(Japanese folklore) are both mistaken for Hitodama in Japan. The direct translation for the name used this chapter, i think, is kitsunebi. Kitsunebi deals with Kitsune. I would believe that it is either the samurai's name, Kitsunebi, or just a description of his DF power: A Mythical Zoan(sadly).
    A fire fox eh? Makes sense based on his powers, but whats so sad about it being Mythical Zoan?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Smoker and his style hahah^^ Interesting chapter, cant wait for next one!
    ^^ This....Smoker is just too awesome.
    Things will surely blow up when the straw hats get to know the real truth about CC. But seriously that Monet chick has caught my attention now.....I wonder why though. There is something about her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

^She'll be the next Straw Hat that's why! lol

Kidding aside, Oda has really amped up the layers of power in this arc. Not only is Caesar Clown the "main" boss behind this arc, but he now has an inside man who may be his partner in all of this conniving?! Anyway, Joker sounds like a man to reckon with, especially seeing as CC has a 300 million beli bounty. Monet seems to be the sane voice of reason in this arc, which also draws me to her as she is seemingly exuding a personality that says, "I'm a lacky now yes, but SHs please save me!" She was undoubtedly one of the prisoners who found favor with CC and thus allowed to live.

Not sure how the whole heart-body control works yet, and now Trafalgar Law is leaving somewhere? Hmmm, possible Law and Luffy team up? Regardless, a splendid chapter with intriguing/touching backstory, sinister characterization, and an amazing revelation of "The Worst Generation's" role of defining the world here-on out.