Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Things that Disappoint You in One Piece

Okay,we know Oda is a genius,and i also love One Piece..but nothing is perfect and everything has it`s flaws..so let`s do a little change of pace...what disappoint you in One Piece...

A character you didn't like, a scene or arc that annoyed you, some logical hole you didn't like... even if it was temporary.

What I dislike about One Piece is Pell not dying Enel. For some reason, I never got into him even a bit. I understand him, but...The whole Skypea arc kinda dragged on for me simply because of him. Sorry if I offend anyone with that. He just seemed like a prick with a God complex to me. Not to mention the crazy back drums were very distracting...

what about you guys....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Pell surviving, i mean WTF?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    what i disliked was earlier on in the series luffy and zoro was always at a disadvantage.

vs buggy luffy was caged zoro was stabbed
    vs arlong luffy got stuck in the concrete
    vs enel luffy got a giant ball of gold stuck to his arm
    vs don kreig armour etc

And ussops character i hated him pre-time skip

nami going around punshing ppl when she's 'mad' really annoyed the hell out of me pre-timeskip.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    What I dislike about One Piece is Pell not dying Enel. For some reason, I never got into him even a bit. I understand him, but...The whole Skypea arc kinda dragged on for me simply because of him. Sorry if I offend anyone with that. He just seemed like a prick with a God complex to me. Not to mention the crazy back drums were very distracting...

what about you guys....
    Always thought that was funny. Saw it as Oda saying Pell got the falcon fruit model: Unkillable lol, but I could definitely see how annoying it could be.

For right now, I'll go with I disliked:

-how Luffy fight with Zolo get got interrupted right when they got serious, and that we haven't seen a canon 2nd fight afterwards.
    - the seemingly trickier and trickier rules regarding DF-users underwater.
    -2 things about the little garden arc, that Oda wasted a potentially very powerful fruit on ( I believe the little girl's codename was Ms. Merriweather, and we haven't seen her used again) and the fact that IMHO they went a little too long to free them from the candle wax (they should have been dead from too much inhalation of wax into their lungs).
    -That Croc saved Ace from the executioners, and then Luffy had his burst of haki to save him(saw it kinda like Croc stealing his thunder).
    - that the war didn't last longer and the personal fights were so short.

Pell not dying bad story telling.

Enel was a awesome character he wasn't the cause of the disappointment in Skypeia, it was Oda. Yes Oda that Ungod-like bastard Oda. Did everything he can possibly do to drag out Enel vs Luffy.

Whales/sharks able to breathe outside of water normally.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-15-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Pell not dying bad story telling.

Enel was a awesome character he wasn't the cause of the disappointment in Skypeia, it was Oda. Yes Oda that Ungod-like bastard Oda. Did everything he can possibly do to drag out Enel vs Luffy.

Whales/sharks able to breath outside of water normally.

Some of it's fans
    fixed that for u
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Always thought that was funny. Saw it as Oda saying Pell got the falcon fruit model: Unkillable
    I wtfrflmao'd hard!

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    -2 things about the little garden arc, that Oda wasted a potentially very powerful fruit on ( I believe the little girl's codename was Ms. Merriweather, and we haven't seen her used again) and the fact that IMHO they went a little too long to free them from the candle wax (they should have been dead from too much inhalation of wax into their lungs).
    AGREED! Don't know why this glaring oversight hasn't been brought up more often, but I too am disappointed in how Miss Goldenweek (the chick with the colors devil-fruit power, right Lvl.z) was just glanced over, when her ability is not only quite whimsical (and we all know that Oda gets a hard-on for unicorns that fart rainbows......or dragon breath), but very effective. Imagine how it could be trained to work on wider groups of people. Or darkened to make the color's effect stronger. Or the potential uses of all the colors of the spectrum. So much left untapped :'-(

1. The Death of Ace.
    2. Luffy not flirting w/ the ladies unlike Sanji.
    3. Why Oda aint showin us Dragons' ability? We all know that everyone is really lookin up to this.
    Uhm? That is all for now... Oh wait, I've got last one.

cross777's ideas..... well it is still part of OP...in MS forum.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

No one has used using Jet Dail Anymore. Thou, I wished if Franky would has implant one in his body.