• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^Good point. However, I wonder how much fighting without his DF will play into Smoker's success at regaining his "self." While he still has his seastone jutte and haki, and undoubtedly a high level of battle comprehension beyond his DF power, Tashigi's body is a lot different in many ways.

Also, no further chapters until the end of the month/beginning of the next. Golden Week....
    Its a shame that there's no way to celebrate Golden Week over here, If I could it would be a nice distraction from the lack of Manga.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

perhaps the 'devil's fruit' were a creation of Caesar. he certainly looks like a devil.

That would be quite a twist seeing as how DF Should pre-date any living person in the one piece world currently.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Heres a nice little question to pass the time: How do you think the arc would have gone if Jinbie did join the crew back at Fishman Island?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Heres a nice little question to pass the time: How do you think the arc would have gone if Jinbie did join the crew back at Fishman Island?
    Probably would have gotten captured along with the rest of Nami's group (Wouldn't have gone with Luffy since the Mini Merry only seats 4 and I doubt Jimbi would want to swim through fire) and would have been in favor of saving the children. Jimbi would have wanted to talk to Law about Luffy, but since the others were running away from Smoker he just decided to go with them. He would currently be in Sanji's body, while Chopper would be in Jimbi's body.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Probably would have gotten captured along with the rest of Nami's group (Wouldn't have gone with Luffy since the Mini Merry only seats 4 and I doubt Jimbi would want to swim through fire) and would have been in favor of saving the children. Jimbi would have wanted to talk to Law about Luffy, but since the others were running away from Smoker he just decided to go with them. He would currently be in Sanji's body, while Chopper would be in Jimbi's body.
    I agree with this mostly (the part about Jimbie not going with Luffy/Zoro) however I think he would have acted differently when he seen Law/Smoker - considering he told Law that he 'owed' his life to him (if I remember correctly he said that a bunch of times) I think he may had tried to help Law, or at the very least he would had covered for the other to run away.

One of the main reasons I think Jimbie did not join the crew
    Spoiler!
    is that he also has a 'Captain' mentality, and I think that would be too many ego's on the ship - basically you'd have 3 people with captain mentalities and then Sanji who is assertive while not a leader - that would lead to possibly conflicting outcomes.

So lastly, I think Jimbie would had tried to cover for the crew - pushed them out of the way of Law's heart move and ruined the 'struggle' needed for plot plot no mi. I do NOT think Jimbie is 'that' strong, but his mentality is that of a captains while being much more rational then Luffy, in my opinion, he would make the arcs boring.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

No One Piece makes me a sad Pandaman. (God that was a horrible joke)

^Mhmmmmmmm to both your sorrow and your own acknowledgement of horrible humor lol.