• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    A Myōbu mystical zoan ? (googled it obvieously... Knew about this kind of half-god from Dr. Slump lol, with the differencw that they did a backflip to activate their abillity lolz...)
    220px-Kitsune_koson.jpg

EDIT: TAKING ALL BETS! IS THE GAS GAS FRUIT PARAMECIA OR LOGIA?!

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    ^^ This....Smoker is just too awesome.
    Things will surely blow up when the straw hats get to know the real truth about CC.
    I wouldn't count on it--Narcoleptic Luffy doesn't really care about such things as backstories and tragic backgrounds and long-standing grudges and what not. But that's part of why he's so awesome! He remains completely unprejudiced/untainted either for or against a person because of their past, and judges them purely on whether he thinks they're good people (or not).

Not seeing anything special with Monet. And Smoker has such a morally-centered view of justice that I wonder how he hasn't yet realized that the Strawhats have really never done anything wrong, so he can stop his constant chasing of Luffy :-/

Oh, and I'm calling, right here and now, a Law + Smoker + Luffy team-up. I don't know why, or against whom, but this team-up is going to happen. All things are pointing to it.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I'm sure its a logia.

Speculating here, is CC a logia with multiple gas types, or is he stuck with one? Obviously he can control Helium, but are there others more toxic he can control?

Also, what exactly happened with the experimental centaur guy after CC pushed that button. Was he ejected from the room or was the gas released?

^I'm hoping so! He does helium. It seems he can poison. Explode? Paralyze?! Farts?!!! The possibilities are huge!!!

Also certain that that explosion was no accident. Probably Ceasar proving that his weapon does work (which it did!).

Also, anyone else hoping that Tashigi will retain her Smoker-persona when they've switched back. A cigar-chomping, bare-breasted female swordsman is definitely the kind of rival Zoro needs!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I'm starting to believe that CC's ability will turn out to be much more hax than Magellan's.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I'm starting to believe that CC's ability will turn out to be much more hax than Magellan's.
    Magellan could create poison gas as well, and liquid poison is much more condensed and deadly the poison gas anyway, so the only thing CC has over Magellan is being Logia, which doesn't really mean as much as it use to =P
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Smoker's like Garp in a sense.

As Luffy is to Roger.

Yeah Smoker is gonna be to Luffy what Garp was to Roger.

@ageroff Keep in mind that we dont know much about what CC can do.I didnt say that he's already shown to be more hax,just that i think he'll turn out that way.

And gas can be really dangerous.Did you miss that http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/664/12?

At least we have proof that CC will be challenged by Luffy, since he was alredy proven to be immune to poison, and the possible logia is countered by haki, so except for explosions (I think thats your point Halaros) this fight might be a little onesided, with the yet not predictable roles of Smokey and Law.