2 9.52%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.52%
  • |1| Terrible

3 14.29%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    And then Orochimaru pops out of nowhere, like always XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I like this chapter, and I know we need breaks in the action sometimes... but why now, and not after the Kabuto fight has had a chance to mature? Kishi must really want us to sympathize with Kabuto before we see things really heat up, but I've been bored ever since the Tobi fight. After the teasers with the Kages fighting Edo Madara (which, let's face it, isn't really much of a fight) and all the downtime filled with Sasuke/Itachi dialogue, I figured we were ready to get back into some real action... and just as things are about to start getting good in the Kabuto vs. Uchiha Bros fight, we get two weeks of detailed flashbacks from Kabuto's childhood.

After all this, Kabuto had better put up a damn good fight. This fight has been all about Kabuto and Itachi, and the whole damn point was to finally get back to SASUKE. Notice how we don't even make the weekly "Wonder when Sasuke will show his new EMS technique" posts anymore... Sasuke has been forgotten already.

Actually "The Maiden" might have a special jutsu that allows her to erase herself (mental memories) that's why she is such a good spy and why she didnt know Kabuto. This would explain why she has a moniker and why Danzou said she was the only one.

It's still possible Danzou used his eye on her to get her to agree earlier though.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm sorry, english isn't my native language, but the walking maiden means something like a woman that has been always single?

Orochimaru left the Village after Sandaime Found him experimenting on children, I assume that aptain Yamato was one of those kids, but here he is in root and as a Leaf Ninja, when Kabuto who is younger than Yamato, is a child. Either Kabuto is okder than I assume or the timeline is off somehow. All this must have happened just before the Uchiha massacre, since Danzou got Shisui's eye before it happened and before Shisui's death.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

so far the only thing nice about kabuto's flashback is that he sort of part of konoha at frist.

I love how kishi has depicted konoha in the series, A superpower that slowly ppl from within try and break it down like so many empires in the real world. Romans, british, anceint greece etc..

Otrher than cant believe how boring these chapters are, other than orocihmaru/danzo theres nothing to link kabuto's past with other big leaf rebels like tobi and madara. hes too young I guess for the eras to be related but it would have been nice. These feel like filler right now.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I like this chapter, and I know we need breaks in the action sometimes... but why now, and not after the Kabuto fight has had a chance to mature? Kishi must really want us to sympathize with Kabuto before we see things really heat up, but I've been bored ever since the Tobi fight. After the teasers with the Kages fighting Edo Madara (which, let's face it, isn't really much of a fight) and all the downtime filled with Sasuke/Itachi dialogue, I figured we were ready to get back into some real action... and just as things are about to start getting good in the Kabuto vs. Uchiha Bros fight, we get two weeks of detailed flashbacks from Kabuto's childhood.

After all this, Kabuto had better put up a damn good fight. This fight has been all about Kabuto and Itachi, and the whole damn point was to finally get back to SASUKE. Notice how we don't even make the weekly "Wonder when Sasuke will show his new EMS technique" posts anymore... Sasuke has been forgotten already.
    If you think about it; that's a good thing, right??

- We want to see Sasuke with full anger and hatred vs. Naruto, Rookie 9.. that's his moment for showing us his true EMS powers.

Itachi Uchiha, a spy just like Kabuto.. has to finish him out of the picture, not Sasuke. I know that you want Sasuke to be the one, but Itachi got rid off Orochimaru, so Kabuto has to be dealed with by his hands, IMO. The question we have to ask ourself is; how far is Sasuke fallen into the darkness? What will happen in these up-coming chapters, what will make him more FURIOUS and going ALL OUT against Naruto and Rookie 9?

We all know, that Sasuke will hurt some of his old friends (rookie 9), but still; even IF Sasuke showed us his EMS right now.. it wouldn't be at the same level of Naruto is right now. I'm starting to believe that Itachi will give him more power, when he has sealed or killed Kabuto.

1. Sasuke isn't even NEAR Naruto's speed right now; that means he has copied Raikage's speed to some degree, for even matching Naruto's speed @ this moment.
    2. Sasuke's Susanoo wouldn't last 1 minute, if Naruto fires that big ass Bijuu-dama out of Kyuubi's mouth; that means that Sasuke needs a up-grade for his Susanoo.
    3. We all know, that Sasuke is going to be linked with Gedou Mazou; his power for dealing with Naruto - Kyuubi Mode.. but for how long?
    So far; we've seen him shoot Ama Shurikens and suround himself with Ama.. his Susanoo has to be the same as what Edo Madara has shown: being a " double faced Susanoo ", why? This way, he would have a close and long range Susanoo.

Sasuke's Susanoo is a long-range with his bow & arrow.. Itachi's susanoo is more close-range with Mirror and T- Sword. imagine him having double faced Susanoo vs. Naruto - Kyuubi Mode. Itachi Uchiha needs to give him something or him going away again in a sad way, will transform Sasuke to another level again.

** Btw guys; I've been spouting this from day one; Naruto and Sasuke will go co-op against Madara eventually, but how freakin AMAZING WOULD this be: we saw that Naruto saved Kakashi / guy and they were inside of Kyuubi's chakra, right? Imagine when Naruto works together with Sasuke and Sasuke is inside of Kyuubi's chakra like Kakashi / guy!! and then Sasuke brings out Susanoo when he's inside of Kyuubi chakra with Susanoo firing his speedass ARROW with Naruto making bijuu-dama! whaaaat... can't wait for seeing that shit! Hope they don't fuck it up, just like that Pain episode 167.. I can never forgot THAT NUMBER
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Anyway, is it just me or do anyone else think snake sage is way to overpowered compared to frog sage

Quote Originally Posted by cooldriver View Post
    Anyway, is it just me or do anyone else think snake sage is way to overpowered compared to frog sage
    Naruto took down Pain with his Sage mode. Kabuto hasn't done real shit so far to the two Uchihas.

sig made by me

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldriver View Post
    No. The other techniques that he uses, isn't from Snake Sage.. he uses Suigetsu's liquid, Karin's regeneration. Without their power, he wouldn't even handle to gain Snake Sage in the first place.

- Naruto in Sage Mode, would still beat the shit out of Kabuto.. and don't forget that Itachi and Sasuke CANT kill him, that's his joker in this fight.

If he had Snake Sage and not being the caster of Edo Tensei, Itachi would've killed him instantly.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...