2 9.52%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.52%
  • |1| Terrible

3 14.29%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/583

Note: Mangastream version will only be available at a limited time(60 hours since release) and will then be removed. (Link expired)

Last edited by Xerenix; 04-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Expected more

Although, Nonou looks a lot like Karin..

Very Nice.

So is it confirmed no jump chapters next week?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

im rather disappointed, and i expect nonou will have red hair and BOOM! another uzumaki who's dead so it doesnt matter to the plot

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Hard to know as some say there aren't while some say there is. According to Wiki, Golden week doesn't start until 29th so there should be a chapter next week.

why didn't she recognize kabuto? It's not like a difficult thing to do. unless i missed something....

And that damn kabuto, he should stop complaining about the past. it's him who chose to be a shinobi of the root. He threw himself into hell on his own will...if he stayed at the orphanage he would have friends at least. And why did he choose root!? Couldn't he decide to become a regular shinobi? or anbu member? He would suit the medical unit so much...with all the talent he had, why did he choose root!? It's all his own fault and now he's saying he wants revenge on the leaf cuz they used him like a spy. it was his own choice!

grrrAAAAHHHH!

Another chapter gone....

I wonder about the timeline. Danzou already has bandages, and Orochimaru is in root.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-18-2012 at 11:13 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice chapter. A lot more info on Kabuto's past and we see how much a douchebag Danzou really was.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Again, another flashback for Kabuto. Not really interested to his story and to him. Hope Kishi finishes this up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Very Nice.

It should coz there's gonna be a long holiday here in Japan. Mangaka's and most probably everybody else will be on vacation. No work for a freaking week!! Yay!!

sig made by me

damn this is the chapter we get right before there holidays :( its ok about Kabuto's memories you know but them to be so long that they stretch over the course of two whole chapters.... thats more like a torture man...!! the only good thing about this chapter was when Oro pooped out of the ground in the last page... lolzz after all he was the father of this slithering, creeping, sickling style

i sincerly hope that this doesn't continue anymore and next chapter we get to see some of Izanami and all that.....!! these are probably the dullest flashbacks one can get...!!

Kabuto die already man, your mom doesn't recognize you but why didn't she ? perhaps she had brainwashed herself, thats how she was so great or perhaps oro did something to her, or maybe she was just protecting him after all...!!

and what about those those stone shinobis that jumped out of nowhere and spotted them ? Oro just emerged from ground they must notice that too, so thats how oro got Kabuto.. under pressure of grief and disbelief...?

overall disappointed at a waste of week's wait...!!