View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    5 23.81%
  • |4| Good

    9 42.86%
  • |3| Average

    2 9.52%
  • |2| Bad

    2 9.52%
  • |1| Terrible

    3 14.29%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 96
  1. #71
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    i will be pissed if not only all 9 rookies survive the war, but if sasuke doesnt kill any of them. This needs to happen to confirm sasukes descent into darkness and insanity. For naruto to fight sasuke properly, sasuke needs to prove his intent to kill
    well, Sasuke did promise not to kill anyone of konoha until he fights Naruto, didn't he? As much as I want to see him dancing on the 9 rookies corpses...
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  2. #72
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    no naruto this week ?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  3. #73
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    no naruto this week ?
    Yep, all Jump Manga are off for Golden Week
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #74
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Can't believe they have to cancel friggin comic books for a silly holiday. They should have extra color pages or something to celebrate.

  5. #75
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Can't believe they have to cancel friggin comic books for a silly holiday. They should have extra color pages or something to celebrate.
    People are getting cranky and it's just the start of the week lol,

    Do what I usually do and pick up a new Manga, talk to Roku he knows some really good Manga you can read to pass time.

  6. #76
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    People are getting cranky and it's just the start of the week lol,

    Do what I usually do and pick up a new Manga, talk to Roku he knows some really good Manga you can read to pass time.
    Yeah, I don't mind the occasional Hot Dog, but it won't replace my Super Supreme Pizza.....
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-23-2012 at 07:07 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #77
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind the occasional Hot Dog, but it won't replace my Super Supreme Pizza.....
    Lol nothing can replace the Super Supreme Pizza, it makes me hungry just thinking about it lol, but we gotta deal with the hot dogs for now.

  8. #78
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Lol nothing can replace the Super Supreme Pizza, it makes me hungry just thinking about it lol, but we gotta deal with the hot dogs for now.
    There aren't other manga that have the same level of things to think about and look forward to on a weekly basis. The complexity of the jutsu system in Naruto gives me endless ways to theorize/rationalize almost every new technique/character development. The size of the cast and their parallels with each other and the manga's themes let me try and fit the pieces together like a massive, Sage of Six Paths-shaped puzzle. The length of time I've spent attatched to Naruto makes every step closer to the end that much more meaningful. Each Tuesday night I go to bed, and when I wake up on Wednesday and find that new chapter out, it's like Santa left a Christmas present for me, and I race out of bed to open it up. Naruto isn't just a manga to me. Each week, I know I'm one chapter closer to all those epic things I've been thinking about since... last week. This week Naruto isn't going to be there for me, and that's one more week wasted when it COULD be carrying me towards Izanami, or the fate of Edo Madara, or the Naruto/Tobi fight and the power of the "Nine Names", or Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan, or Slug Sage Mode... point is, there are things I need to see, and I'm not seeing them. If I could use Izanagi, I'd rewrite time to make every day Wednesday, so I could always read a new chapter of Naruto.

    Edit: I'll probably just play some League of Legends or something.

  9. #79
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind the occasional Hot Dog, but it won't replace my Super Supreme Pizza.....
    Awesome post..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    There aren't other manga that have the same level of things to think about and look forward to on a weekly basis. The complexity of the jutsu system in Naruto gives me endless ways to theorize/rationalize almost every new technique/character development. The size of the cast and their parallels with each other and the manga's themes let me try and fit the pieces together like a massive, Sage of Six Paths-shaped puzzle. The length of time I've spent attatched to Naruto makes every step closer to the end that much more meaningful. Each Tuesday night I go to bed, and when I wake up on Wednesday and find that new chapter out, it's like Santa left a Christmas present for me, and I race out of bed to open it up. Naruto isn't just a manga to me. Each week, I know I'm one chapter closer to all those epic things I've been thinking about since... last week. This week Naruto isn't going to be there for me, and that's one more week wasted when it COULD be carrying me towards Izanami, or the fate of Edo Madara, or the Naruto/Tobi fight and the power of the "Nine Names", or Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan, or Slug Sage Mode... point is, there are things I need to see, and I'm not seeing them. If I could use Izanagi, I'd rewrite time to make every day Wednesday, so I could always read a new chapter of Naruto.

    Edit: I'll probably just play some League of Legends or something.
    Simple EPIC.. nicely written.

    - Imagine when it has stopped.. there won't be any discussion anymore. Thinking about that, makes it very weird. Which other Manga makes you discuss so much about little details like; jutsus, characters, development, reasons behind actions..
    Gonna be hated for saying this, but even Bleach and No-piece don't have the same amount of discussions! That's why I'm downloading every manga chapter, before this SOPA shit is going to get in HARDLY!

    I will miss the discussions, but lets hope that KISHI makes this up-coming chapter badass!!

    ON TOPIC; I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but I had a theory about Izanami being a soul-transfer and diciding his destiny when Itachi is inside of him. BUT the moment this flashback started, there was a SHOT where it looked like Kabuto graved into his memories, for picturing his old self where everything started.

    - Maybe him doing that, is " Izanami ".. Itachi said that it's already been executed.

    AAAAAAH FUCK!! THis ain't it, have to follow mt first insticts. Damn you Kishi..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #80
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    There aren't other manga that have the same level of things to think about and look forward to on a weekly basis. The complexity of the jutsu system in Naruto gives me endless ways to theorize/rationalize almost every new technique/character development. The size of the cast and their parallels with each other and the manga's themes let me try and fit the pieces together like a massive, Sage of Six Paths-shaped puzzle. The length of time I've spent attatched to Naruto makes every step closer to the end that much more meaningful. Each Tuesday night I go to bed, and when I wake up on Wednesday and find that new chapter out, it's like Santa left a Christmas present for me, and I race out of bed to open it up. Naruto isn't just a manga to me. Each week, I know I'm one chapter closer to all those epic things I've been thinking about since... last week. This week Naruto isn't going to be there for me, and that's one more week wasted when it COULD be carrying me towards Izanami, or the fate of Edo Madara, or the Naruto/Tobi fight and the power of the "Nine Names", or Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan, or Slug Sage Mode... point is, there are things I need to see, and I'm not seeing them. If I could use Izanagi, I'd rewrite time to make every day Wednesday, so I could always read a new chapter of Naruto.

    Edit: I'll probably just play some League of Legends or something.
    You said it as well as anyone could have. My time not reading Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail is spent playing LoL, guess it will be LoL the entire week then(and then some more)!


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •