9 42.86%
  • |3| Average

2 9.52%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.52%
  • |1| Terrible

3 14.29%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    So thats at least 3 battles we have skewed away from so far. Maybe we'll see one finished within the next months.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I guess with all the exciting things going on it's easy to grumble about a whole chapter devoted to a Kabuto flashback. But c'mon this is Kishimoto we're talking about. If anyone cares to remember how much time was devoted to Uchiha flashbacks in the build up to Naruto Vs Sasuke round one. It was multiple chapters and Kishi eventually delivered on an awesome battle. I don't know exactly what these flashbacks are building up to but the only reason we aren't OOHing AAHing about these revelations into a character whose backstory had only been hinted at, is that he only really rose to prominence very recently.

And lets not forget that amid the shifting sands this chapter put one thing completely beyond doubt - that Oro has always had an eye for the kiddies, creepy pedobear(snake) that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Orochimaru left the Village after Sandaime Found him experimenting on children, I assume that aptain Yamato was one of those kids, but here he is in root and as a Leaf Ninja, when Kabuto who is younger than Yamato, is a child. Either Kabuto is okder than I assume or the timeline is off somehow. All this must have happened just before the Uchiha massacre, since Danzou got Shisui's eye before it happened and before Shisui's death.
    See, that's what I'm saying! There is no way that Kabuto is more than 8-10 years older than Naruto and Sasuke. And yes, Yamato was one of Orichi's "unfinished" projects that were supposedly left behind. There's no way Kabuto and Yamato are around the same age.

Mangastream version added.

so kabuto joined root to protect his mom figure and the other orphans. The first real selfless act he ever did. I feel sorry for the guy now, even know he's still looking for his place in life, his purpose. All the other villains articulated a vision of their world, Kabuto hasn't even got that far.

Boy, those Aburame clansmen are pretty elite--Danzou always kept them in stock, huh?

Every time we see Danzou, it makes you more and more glad that he was killed 27 different times during his fight with Sasuke. I don't care if he was protecting Konoha--at some point, you're just a dick.

Danzou has long ago crossed the dickening point.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Orochimaru left the Village after Sandaime Found him experimenting on children, I assume that aptain Yamato was one of those kids, but here he is in root and as a Leaf Ninja, when Kabuto who is younger than Yamato, is a child.
    It works out if you assume the experiment that produced Yamato was carried out at some undetermined time before the Third busted in on Oro and his experiments. Remember, Kabuto didn't know about Yamato when he first saw him and Oro promised to explain it to him later.

Orochimaru left the Village after Sandaime Found him experimenting on children, I assume that aptain Yamato was one of those kids, but here he is in root and as a Leaf Ninja, when Kabuto who is younger than Yamato, is a child. Either Kabuto is okder than I assume or the timeline is off somehow. All this must have happened just before the Uchiha massacre, since Danzou got Shisui's eye before it happened and before Shisui's death.
    To be clear Yamato is 26 and Kabuto is 23 so that's only a 3 year difference. In any case according to my timeline Orochimaru left the Leaf village 17 years prior to the current timeline when he was 37. This was towards the end of the 3rd Ninja war also the same time frame when Minato and Kakashi carried out their mission in Grass country (Kakashi Gaiden).

So this {Danzou - The Walking Maiden meeting} probably happened when Kabuto was 5-6 years old roughly 18-17 years ago.

Then the flash back skips 5 years later when Kabuto is about 10-11 which is about 13-12 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cooldriver View Post
    Anyway, is it just me or do anyone else think snake sage is way to overpowered compared to frog sage
    Yeah Kabuto's Snake sage is not Natural as he altered his body with Juugu's power so he can absorb Natural energy more easily with out the hard concentration Naruto has to do.

Actually another fun fact after crunching the numbers I realize Danzou didnt have Shisui's eye at the time of the meeting with the Walking Maiden. Itachi himself was only 2-3 years old at this time so while the theory was interesting it doesnt fit the timeline so I'm gonna have to cancel my support for it lol.

I guess threatening the safety of the orphanage was enough to make "mother" volunteer same as Kabuto it seems.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-18-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I like MangaStream's version better, Walking Medium.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Actually another fun fact after crunching the numbers I realize Danzou didnt have Shisui's eye at the time of the meeting with the Walking Maiden. Itachi himself was only 2-3 years old at this time so while the theory was interesting it doesnt fit the timeline so I'm gonna have to cancel my support for it lol.

Guess I already commented on that in your thread. Anyway my theory there is that Shisui's Eye May not be the First Sharingan that Danzou "Borrowed"........

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !