• |3| Average

2 9.52%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.52%
  • |1| Terrible

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    why didn't she recognize kabuto? It's not like a difficult thing to do. unless i missed something....

And that damn kabuto, he should stop complaining about the past. it's him who chose to be a shinobi of the root. He threw himself into hell on his own will...if he stayed at the orphanage he would have friends at least. And why did he choose root!? Couldn't he decide to become a regular shinobi? or anbu member? He would suit the medical unit so much...with all the talent he had, why did he choose root!? It's all his own fault and now he's saying he wants revenge on the leaf cuz they used him like a spy. it was his own choice!
    Read the chapter again.

Danzou was going to take one of the kids no matter if the kid wanted it or not. Kabuto having the most skill of them, have sacrificed himself to be the one that goes (although his mother might not have sensed him, when he was spying on her talk with Daznou), as he had greater chance of surviving than those kids.

And again, read the chapter again. Even when she agreed to work for root to protect the children, Danzou was going to use Shisui's Sharingan regardless of her agreeing or not, to make her a "better" spy/ninja. The only reason he didn't do it immediately is because Kabuto was watching their conversation. He probably made her forget about them or make her emotionless, or something along those lines.

Oro exactly knew what happened, heck it's even possible that Oro was forced to work for Danzou himself (although it feels like this jutsu might be used only once per person, otherwise it's too good. Not to mention that Hashirama's DNA shortens the cooling time).

It was pretty nice.

Orochimaru in Root.

Danzou with the bandages.

- Okay in case anyone missed it Orchimaru was in Danzou's Root!

- "The Walking Maiden" lol another legendary ninja it seems...

- Wow my prediction about Kabuto killing his parental figure was turned true....

- Its Kitsuchi up in the flashback....(General of the 2nd Division)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    okey.. I don't say this often, probably never said this in a long time.. but the chapter was just ok :( ?!?!

- Didn't Sasori gave Kabuto to Orochimaru?

I thought that Sasori planted some seal inside of Kabuto's memory, which Orochimaru later get rid off.. heh? What was is it again.. I forgot.

I didn't expected Orochimaru in ANBU ROOT Orochimaru has to be in ROOT after Uchiha Massacre and they seem to work together already back then (experimenting with Hashirama's DNA, who knows ?!?!)

DAMN IT !! Wanted to see Izanami already.. can't wait a whole week again.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Wow, Kishi is really making us work for this Itzanami reveal, huh :-/

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    damn this is the chapter we get right before there holidays :( its ok about Kabuto's memories you know but them to be so long that they stretch over the course of two whole chapters.... thats more like a torture man...!! the only good thing about this chapter was when Oro pooped out of the ground in the last page... lolzz after all he was the father of this slithering, creeping, sickling style

i sincerly hope that this doesn't continue anymore and next chapter we get to see some of Izanami and all that.....!! these are probably the dullest flashbacks one can get...!!

Kabuto die already man, your mom doesn't recognize you but why didn't she ? perhaps she had brainwashed herself, thats how she was so great or perhaps oro did something to her, or maybe she was just protecting him after all...!!

and what about those those stone shinobis that jumped out of nowhere and spotted them ? Oro just emerged from ground they must notice that too, so thats how oro got Kabuto.. under pressure of grief and disbelief...?

overall disappointed at a waste of week's wait...!!
    Man I have the same thoughts! It's a shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    okey.. I don't say this often, probably never said this in a long time.. but the chapter was just ok :( ?!?!

- Didn't Sasori gave Kabuto to Orochimaru?

I thought that Sasori planted some seal inside of Kabuto's memory, which Orochimaru later get rid off.. heh? What was is it again.. I forgot.

I didn't expected Orochimaru in ANBU ROOT Orochimaru has to be in ROOT after Uchiha Massacre and they seem to work together already back then (experimenting with Hashirama's DNA, who knows ?!?!)

DAMN IT !! Wanted to see Izanami already.. can't wait a whole week again.

Indeed this is true but it possible Sasori targeted Kabuto because he knew Orchimaru's interest in him.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Read the chapter again.

Danzou was going to take one of the kids no matter if the kid wanted it or not. Kabuto having the most skill of them, have sacrificed himself to be the one that goes (although his mother might not have sensed him, when he was spying on her talk with Daznou), as he had greater chance of surviving than those kids.

And again, read the chapter again. Even when she agreed to work for root to protect the children, Danzou was going to use Shisui's Sharingan regardless of her agreeing or not, to make her a "better" spy/ninja. The only reason he didn't do it immediately is because Kabuto was watching their conversation. He probably made her forget about them or make her emotionless, or something along those lines.

Oro exactly knew what happened, heck it's even possible that Oro was forced to work for Danzou himself (although it feels like this jutsu might be used only once per person, otherwise it's too good. Not to mention that Hashirama's DNA shortens the cooling time).
    Actually nice analysis I didn't notice my first read through but I agree Danzou was using Shisui's eye on her that's why she agreed so quickly.

Fire type

I'm thinking oro let sasori get to him in order to know more about akatsuki after he got kicked out...n i too am wondering why she didnt recognize him. Was she really brainwashed? didnt seem very explicit if she was. N i dont get whats all this complaining about. Sure we dont get to see more uchiha stuff but heck kabuto's one of the most impt chars of the entire series right now i think he deserves this. Not too mention im burning to know whats up with his red eyes back in the chunnin exam...

Yeah, I have concerns that Kishi might have fcked up his timeline here a bit... It just doesn't seem to sit right that Oro was in root(let alone still with the Leaf) and Danzo already had Shinsui's eye when Kabuto was what? 10 or so? Naruto and Sasuke would have been maybe 2-4yrs old or so?