Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Epic Plot Twist Incoming....[Golden]

No 583 spoilers here keep that in the spoiler section until the chapter drops.(Note: this thread was posted before any spoilers where available)

In case anyone is unaware Golden week starts April 29th - May 5th which means no Naruto for about 2 weeks. However that usually means Kishi is about to drop some epic plot twists in the story so after the long pause we have an epic chapter as well.

I'm just calling it early but something big is on the horizon but what that something is may be unclear atm.

I'm guessing we get Edo Madara flashbacks with some huge revelations.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

very true, also it may include the truth about izanami
    i expect (hope) my 2 theories are revealed:
    a) madara used izanami after his hashirama fight to see the "destiny" of his eyes and as such knows about nagato that way
    b) tobi used izanami on itachi and created his illness and from that determined his destiny

Yes, I suspect there will be at least a couple major reveals within the next few chapters. Kishmoto tends to use major battles to show off more than just action, I suspect that Itachi and Madara will both reveal major information about their pasts. I don't think it is just coincidence that these fights are happening simultainously. I think we are seeing all these battles happen at the same time because each of them will reveal a different part of a major mystery. Tobi, Madara, and Itachi are all amoung the most mysterious characters in the series and they are all connected. I suspect that soon we will learn what really happened during the Uchiha massacre, how Madara died, and who or what Tobi is. We may not learn the whole truth about all of these things but I suspect each battle will end with a big pieces of information related to these mysteries.

if that happens i would say its about time.... Uchiha Masacre has been expected on the horizon for weeks now since Itachi met Sasuke but only if Kisi will relieve Kabuto...!! but the more we get out of Kishi the better it gets

I am going to call it right now.... now you guys can take it or throw it back.

Naruto files his income taxes with Konoha and realizes he is going to owe a large sum of money.

Now, after filing he is going to have to pick up extra side jobs, first at the Ramen shack, and immediately get fired for eating there customer's ramen right in there face. He will also give writing a chance by picking up icha icha series for Jiriaya with Icha Icha Kami having Kakashi serving as a consultant. Collectively they will write 1 chapter and then disagree with Kakashi who is favoring subtly over naruto's flashy story telling and then give up.

Naruto, now homeless because of what he owed, ask Sakura for some help financially, she will tell him to go visit Hinata. Naruto, taking Sakura's advice visits Hinata and tell her what his problem is. Hinata, being the future head of the Hyuuga immediately hires Naruto as a male concubine. Naruto, not knowing what a concubine is, doesnt know what to do at first, then when Hinata invites him to her bedroom and then.... the rest is NarutoXHinata Doujinshi XD

Thoughts?

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I am going to call it right now.... now you guys can take it or throw it back.

Naruto files his income taxes with Konoha and realizes he is going to owe a large sum of money.

Now, after filing he is going to have to pick up extra side jobs, first at the Ramen shack, and immediately get fired for eating there customer's ramen right in there face. He will also give writing a chance by picking up icha icha series for Jiriaya with Icha Icha Kami having Kakashi serving as a consultant. Collectively they will write 1 chapter and then disagree with Kakashi who is favoring subtly over naruto's flashy story telling and then give up.

Naruto, now homeless because of what he owed, ask Sakura for some help financially, she will tell him to go visit Hinata. Naruto, taking Sakura's advice visits Hinata and tell her what his problem is. Hinata, being the future head of the Hyuuga immediately hires Naruto as a male concubine. Naruto, not knowing what a concubine is, doesnt know what to do at first, then when Hinata invites him to her bedroom and then.... the rest is NarutoXHinata Doujinshi XD

Thoughts?
    Thread = won. Good job!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I always thought we at least knew where Kabuto stood with Orochimaru, but I want to know what the meaning was behind this:
    Spoiler!

Despite Kabuto's preaching of Oro's greatness, and how he shared/admired Orochimaru's ideals, I think Kabuto always had some issue with Orochimaru. There have been lots of times throughout the series where I thought Kabuto might have thoughts of betraying Orochimaru, or at least second-guessed Oro's leadership. The time Kabuto patronized Oro after Oro's loss to the Third; on the bridge when Yamato was disguised as Sasori, we were made to believe Kabuto was disloyal, only to find out he was part of a set-up with Orochimaru.

Kabuto's words to Sasuke here:
    Spoiler!

I wonder what part of being freed/enlightened by Orochimaru was "unfortunate" for Kabuto. Oro trusted Kabuto, but always must have known Kabuto had some grudge. I think it may have been similar to the Snape/Voldemort thing.

I wonder if Kabuto has a grudge against Sasuke / Itachi for being the ones to successfully take down Orochimaru?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I always thought we at least knew where Kabuto stood with Orochimaru, but I want to know what the meaning was behind this:
    Spoiler!

Despite Kabuto's preaching of Oro's greatness, and how he shared/admired Orochimaru's ideals, I think Kabuto always had some issue with Orochimaru. There have been lots of times throughout the series where I thought Kabuto might have thoughts of betraying Orochimaru, or at least second-guessed Oro's leadership. The time Kabuto patronized Oro after Oro's loss to the Third; on the bridge when Yamato was disguised as Sasori, we were made to believe Kabuto was disloyal, only to find out he was part of a set-up with Orochimaru.

Spoiler!

I wonder what part of being freed/enlightened by Orochimaru was "unfortunate" for Kabuto. Oro trusted Kabuto, but always must have known Kabuto had some grudge. I think it may have been similar to the Snape/Voldemort thing.

I wonder if Kabuto has a grudge against Sasuke / Itachi for being the ones to successfully take down Orochimaru?
    I totally agree. Ofc all the times when Kabuto plays the double role we always start to wonder, but even so, there have been times(like the great examples you linked) where Kabuto have on his own without Oro knowing or it being a plan, that Kabuto have done or said things indicating that he really hates Oro. And it's logic, as we now see in the flashbacks that Kabuto is having, he lived a peaceful life filled with love and safety, and then Orochimaru cam along and ruined it all. Yes it was Danzou who led the case, but still Kabuto might have been able to return, but Oro made sure that would never happen.

And then we have the long lasting line of underling betraying their master, which fit the next generation will take over theme that Naruto have. Kabuto most likely always wanted the same things as Oro did, but one can agree that doing things like that is much more satisfying doing yourself than just following someone else around and do their dirty work.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I see it like this: Orochimaru was testing him out.. testing his loyality. Orochimaru never cared for anybody, more then himself; Kabuto knew this. But on the other side; Orochimaru was everything he had, someone who he looked up to, because Orochimaru really admired his skills as a shinobi.

- Kabuto saw him as a mentor, but then again; he hated him for not being taken equal in power / strenght. Kabuto knew deep inside, that he was being used as a " TOOL ", but he tried to look over that. Orochimaru was somehow, his " saviour ", just like Orochmaru was for Kimimaru.

Being lonely all his life and with the latest chapter, we came to learn that his " mother " didn't even recognized him, his only purpose in life, was making the one who he looked up to ( oro ), aknownlegde him more then a just a " TOOL ".

- " we were both unfortunate to catch the eye of Orochimaru ", means that they were litterly DOOMED. Both Kabuto/Sasuke were too outstanding as a shinobi in general, and the moment that the devil himself (Oro) layed his eyes on them.. they didn't have any choice left.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

- This last 2 chapters answered everything your asking. Kabuto worked as spy meaning he never had any real bonds with anyone beside "Mother" so he never felt like anyone trusted him. In a sense before Orochimaru he was always a loner but Oro recognized his potential and accepted him as he was.

- The scene with Oro testing him was more a joke tugging at Kabuto's inner insecurities of never being grounded or having anyone trust him. This is just Orochimaru's dark sense of humor.

- Kabuto's words to Sasuke is rather obvious as Ororchimaru has an eye for people with natural shinobi talent hence why he took an interest in Kabuto and Sasuke. Orochimaru was probably stalking Kabuto as he found him in the middle of Hidden Rock village. Same way he stalked Sasuke following him to the Forest of Death during the Chuunin exams.

Fire type