Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can the anime keep up with the manga?

Asking this here so I don't blow any spoilers in the Bleach Anime section.

Bleach manga is now 301 Chapters. As it stands, Bleach anime is now at Ch 233 of the manga. 68 Chapters away. Do you think that the anime will catch up? 233 onwards is more combat than dialogue. While there are quite a few fights to cover (Privaron, Aaron, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Szayel) the combat will be quite fast paced, I think.

What do you guys think? You think we'll be having fillers of the Karakura Superheroes again? Or Bleach anime might take a break for awhile?

If the anime team would only do mangamaterial they would catch up rather quick imo, so they will most likley do some nonmanga related episodes to give the manga some time to get further ahead again. Very much doubt they would take a break, to much to spin off on to have to do that

hope they go straight with awsome well paced fights...then take a break
    better than slowing the ep down and making the fights boring as hell(like they did with naruto)...and so far,i don't see any opening in the plot to insert a filler saga...they've entered las noches.

I guess you havent seen the last episodes then, that not from the manga. Would expect them to follow the manga for the awhile, but they will need to go either with a sidestory or take a break after awhile since the anime is way more fastpaced then the manga

it was kinda amazing to me that the fillers were only like 3 episodes long, they will probably stretch the fights and episodes with random things.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

hm... thank god this animation team of studio pierrot isn't like the animation team of naruto shippuuden...

^ agreed.

and I think Bleach may hit fillers again eventually (maybe before the grimmjow fight since that went on for like 15 chapters) I kinda want them to go into fillers again - with Ashido anyways..he was a really interesting character..and we didn't even see his release..and Rukia did say she promised to come back, so maybe they gave her that line to set up the foundation for future fillers with Ashido?

Fillers will come, that's for sure... but we are not at chapter 233 in the anime, I believe we are at 248 :x

Don't know what I prefer though:
    5 fillers, 5 mangastorylines, 5 fillers, 5 mangastorylines, 5 fillers, 5 mangastorylines

or

15 fillers, 15 mangastorylines..

I think I'd rather just straight fillers then get back into the manga story line..to break it into fives (or whatever number for that matter) like that really slows down the plot so much, since every time it would reach a point where it is about to pick up, they'd throw in 5 more fillers and kill the pace etc.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    If they get to it they'll even introduce new privaron just to fillers..............we are so screwed with fillers....honestly

or maybe they'll get side notes from Tite Kubo and, with his permission, they'll do anime with the stories of SS 100 years ago and when Urahara was expelled and such. That would be like so awesome

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all