View Poll Results: The outcome of Pain vs Jiraiya?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • J-man is the only one who will die

16 51.61%
  • Pain is the only one who will die

1 3.23%
  • Both are going to die

3 9.68%
  • None is going to die

11 35.48%

The outcome of Pain vs Jiraiya.

Note for mods: there's a thread about j-man, but not about the outcome of the fight in general

Before the fight even started, my belief has always been that both Pain and J-man would die. And even tho right now, things look ugly for J-Man, I still stand to that prediction.

What is your belief at this point? The outcome of this battle.

1. J-man is the only one who will die
    2. Pain is the only one who will die
    3. Both are going to die
    4. None is going to die

Well, like I said in the other thread, if Jiraiya dies, then Pein will either go along with him, or be so seriously injured that he will have a difficult time fighting. Kind of like Orochimaru had when he fought the Third.

umm I think maybe neither is going to die there is that other akatsuki student (forgot her name lol) of him maybe her stop pein when his gonna kill it

I've heard so many times weeks ago that this fight was only meant to hype Pain for a future fight with Naruto. But if that was the case, the battle wouldn't drag for so long, Pain would have been victorious in 3 chapters, without even using his full power.

But the fact that we now see all of 6 Pain bodies strongly indicates that Pain is fighting at his maximum, will show everything he has and will die with the J-Man.

There is no way Naruto could fight such a monster anyway. Naruto would be crushed in seconds. Think how Naruto did an average performance against a very exhausted Kakuzu, and still needed to be saved by Kakashi/Yamato. Naruto is nowhere near Akatsuki level. No way Naruto can compare to the leader of Akatsuki.

But the fact that we now see all of 6 Pain bodies strongly indicates that Pain is fighting at his maximum, will show everything he has and will die with the J-Man.
    lol wut?!

We see all 6 bodies, so he's fighting at his maximum? How does that even make sense when we've only seen three of them fight? Technically, we've only seen HALF of what Pein can do.

I agreed we havent seen what those eyes are capable of and pein technically havent dont anything except summon some animals and summon his body. Jiraiya was the one making the fight with ninjutsu genjutsu and even hermit mode and pein nothing.

I think we will get a feel for what Pain is capable of, but we won't see all of it. And Jaraiya will die.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes