Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    Just one thing, Byakuya used bankai on someone before, without hesitation: Renji
    didn't he surive
    LOLz... thats just one attack from his bankai.. this time,i think he's gonna grind that #7 until there's nothing left.. i hope hanatarou gonna be ok..

so that makes another 2-3 chapters next for gays fight (szayel vs mayuri) before kenpachi show his awesome power.. damn..

Bleach

I don't think that Byakuya the other times that he used his bankai did it to kill someone.......thus now he has no problem of doind so.......but i think it would be naive to think that it just ended......but on the other hand the 7th Espada was really cocky so....... and we do have Kenpachi's fight to see.....(poor, poor Noitra not knowing were he get himself too)......

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    B. Why doesn't the guy just aim for Byakuya's head when Byakuya's not paying attention?
    Yes.. if that espada took control of byakuya's head in the first place when he had no clue about his technique yet, ugly espada could have won................ Oo

He has 50 eyes but he's trashtalking, blablablabla.. just attack, stupid espada ! xD
    specially when byakuya wasn't paying attention when he gain control of unconscious rukia (why does she move anyway?!)...
    Such a stupid fight.

Why villains are so stupid in shounen : ((((((((((((((

i assume this battle is already over because he's such an ugly espada, more than 3 chapters and the fans are gone xD

Just as predicted Zomari was easily destroyed. There are many reasons for this. First of all he underestimated Byakuya (BIG MISTAKE), second he should of known that he could easily be attacked in that pumpkin form by an attack like Senbon Zakura, and finally he was pretty much an idiot. He was trash to, and trash gets treated like trash. Most trash gets recycled but he needs to be burned.
    I hope Hanatarou is safe though along with Rukia.
    And whoever said that Zomari's release was the biggest pile of crap you've ever seen please see Aronero's release. (the 9th espada)

Quote Originally Posted by clairedoy View Post
    this chapter was gay... both of them are gay... go show up Ken-chan... T_T
    about #7 yeah...but for byakuya,you are WRONG...by far
    it's like trying to hit the bird but missing the entire field...for the gay you can name szael,#7,mayuri to a certain extent...

yeah...apparently mayuri's new look doesn't help him much in arguing against that either lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    I say screw the 7th murder him fast and lets see him and Ulquiorra for a real fight. Lol it will be the most emotionless battle ever with both sides calmly insulting each other.
    I can really imagine that, it would be really amusing.

Decent action, even for a guy who doesn't like snotty pret boy. But unfortunately, I bet this won't be the end of his enemy... it's never that simple. Oh well, I guess that's what keeps us reading.

I don't think this fight is over yet. Zomari should be an even match for Byakuya, considering....
    Bankai Ichigo = Bankai Byakuya
    Vaizard Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo = Bankai Byakuya
    Vaizard Bankai Ichigo only just > Grimmjow
    Grimmjow only one level > Zomari

Also, considering that Zomari showed us that he was really fast, then his release was something that stopped him from using his speed, I predict something similiar to Cirucci when she took off her wings and used a different ability completely different to her previous one. I wanna see Byakuya go all out and show us that he's stronger than before.

-_-'
    Waouh i can't believe people get really serious about this manga OO

Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    I don't think this fight is over yet. Zomari should be an even match for Byakuya, considering....
    Bankai Ichigo = Bankai Byakuya
    Vaizard Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo = Bankai Byakuya
    Vaizard Bankai Ichigo only just > Grimmjow
    Grimmjow only one level > Zomari

Also, considering that Zomari showed us that he was really fast, then his release was something that stopped him from using his speed, I predict something similiar to Cirucci when she took off her wings and used a different ability completely different to her previous one. I wanna see Byakuya go all out and show us that he's stronger than before.
    he might make a last ditch attempt...but i doubt that he'll win....he might make a comeback but thats about it..... that espada has speed and unique ability...but not enough power/reaitsu to combat byakuya like ichigo