View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

5 71.43%
  • l4l Great

1 14.29%
  • l3l Average

1 14.29%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Hey, it's a credible theory.

Anyway, the important thing here... GUYS, FOCUS!

As I was saying, the important thing here is that we must see that magazine!
    Lmao, but Mira won I wanted to see Mira naked not that Jenny. Don't get me wrong she's hot but she's no Mira Jane, Heck even her Satan Soul is hot.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    So lucys mom either got sacrificed or the bad guys thought so and she got sucked by that portal?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    In my opinion your reading too much into it. I'm not convinced until I see the facts or at least something credible to back it up. You make it sound obvious but I doubt anyone else would come to the same conclusion.
    I did!! :p

As I said last chap, eclipse could be the overlapping or making a bridge between the stellar world and this world. Zero's theory is premature yes, but it totally makes sense. Caprico probably is forbidden to tell anything to Lucy until the right time has come. Aquarius probably knows too what really happened but hasn't said a thing.

@Zero, I noticed the four crosses too, it might be the King's royal guard or something.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Hey, it's a credible theory.

Anyway, the important thing here... GUYS, FOCUS!

As I was saying, the important thing here is that we must see that magazine!
    no offence but that's about as credible as one of my theories. lol
    not saying its not possible because it is that opening that gate could kill you but the woman was sick, if she had done something to make her that sick that probably would have been noted by some one. now is a possibility but there is nothing pointing towards it at this point. especially since right now the dragons are still on "earth" lol. but yeah its an ok theory but it has no real evidence behind it yet. but who am i to attack some one for making a theory with no evidence, right.

back on track here.

great chapter. i like miera and loved the chapter. for many obvious reason. but i can not wait for the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well we can't say exactly what door to what world they want to open but without going into details we can safely say they intend to use a stellar mage to open it. Also we can say there is probably some form of relation between the death of her mother on that day and the dragon disapearence. Althougt we can't say if it was the dragons' will, someone plot, her mother plot or anything at this point.

I really like MJ a lot now, especially since she can go full power right away after being sealed away by her fear for so long! But I have to admit, all the antagonist women so far have been crap! The only one who was pretty decent was Ikaruga but other than that its been kinda sad :(

Im definitely looking forward to Erza's fight and Luxus too!!!
    A pie in the sky?

ERZA VS LUXAS II here we come. but i would like to see erza vs memory guy and luxas vs the leader of raven tail. but i still want luxas vs black thunder guy AWWWWWWWW i want a lot i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Thanks

Thanks for all those spoilers
    but im really curious if something terrible is going to happen to lucy,
    and if this will be the end of the anime cuz everything is unreveled from the dragons.
    thanks anyway